Comments on Profile Post by Zone Q11

1. Martialegg
    Martialegg
    I will make sure to confirm that information at least 2 more times. By any means necessary.
    Killing intent is one thing, but I want to hear it from their own mouth.
    If I haven't confirmed it, I would incapacitate them if it's possible.
    Mar 26, 2021
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  2. Martialegg
    Martialegg
    If it's 100% true, then I guess I would kill them all. As painlessly as possible. Hunt them all one by one.
    I would take care their families in return.

And if their families tried to kill me as well, I will kill them all as well.
    Mar 26, 2021
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  3. Martialegg
    Martialegg
    And I would conquer the isekai world to my biddings and become its first unified king.

Afterwards, I would create a portal to this world, and conquer the modern world if it's possible.
    Mar 26, 2021
  4. Martialegg
    Martialegg
    That would be an exciting life :D
    Mar 26, 2021
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  5. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    > How would you plan to kill your new enemies? Secretly, or in public?
    > Assuming the families of your former comrades know nothing about the plot of betrayal, would you truly take care of them after you have killed?
    Mar 26, 2021
    Martialegg likes this.
  6. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    > When you say you would conquer the isekai world, do you mean that you have intentions to become its sole monarch?
    > Assuming that you can only choose between returning home powerless and staying in the foreign world, which of the two would you choose?
    Mar 26, 2021
    Martialegg likes this.
  7. Martialegg
    Martialegg
    Secretly if it's possible.
    In the open, I couldn't kill them directly. I got my image as a hero to maintain.
    Justice should be on my side since their reasoning to kill me is pretty much faulty, so most people would probably side with me because of my identity as the strongest hero.
    Mar 27, 2021
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  8. Martialegg
    Martialegg
    I would. As I said, It's quite important for me to have an image of a righteous hero.

And bringing their family to my side is better than killing them anyway.
    Both to my mental state and my political image.
    Ofc, if they show any kind of suspicious signs, then I'll test and investigate them further whether they're on my side or not.
    Mar 27, 2021
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  9. Martialegg
    Martialegg
    Well, considering that I won't be leaving for earth and I want to live in that Isekai world comfortably, while knowing the ruling party wants to kill me, I don't have much of a choice, do I?

Also, the idea of ruling as a monarch is a novelty. Considering I had enough power to do that, it's kinda a waste to not use it as an opportunity. YOLO, right?
    Mar 27, 2021
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  10. Martialegg
    Martialegg
    Do I even need to answer that?
    While I do will miss my family back on earth and internet/books/games, but the fact I'm isekai-ed meant that I'm already dead/forgotten for all of those lost years.

And I had enough power to kill the so-called the strongest demon king, which is impossible in the modern earth. That's kind of a waste if I go back, right?
    Mar 27, 2021
  11. Martialegg
    Martialegg
    And if I went back, I would only burden my fam with my appearance anyway. The damage is already done and I'm afraid to know what happened afterwards. Do you think they will believe you if you talk that you got isekai-ed and just got back? smh, I doubt it'll be that simple.

And when the modern world today is so shitty, that's even more reasoning to stay.
    Mar 27, 2021
  12. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    > More specifically, only those who were your close comrades who journeyed with you were the traitors. (The leaders of the country they come from may or may not be involved as well.) But yes, I can understand your reasoning to become its sole monarch.
    Mar 27, 2021
  13. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    > The isekai world consists of 8 continents, and the problem that was the BBEG had their eyes set on specifically one continent. You say you would want to conquer the world, but does that truly entail everything, or would you stop at one continent just like the BBEG?
    Mar 27, 2021
  14. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    > You did not die before you were isekai'd, and the outcome of returning home is uncertain. That is to say: [whether the ratio of time between this world and the isekai world is the same or not], and [whether you are able to retain your memories and/or powers or not], are unknown. The modern world may be shitty, but would it truly be worse than a world with no proper toilets?
    Mar 27, 2021
  15. Martialegg
    Martialegg
    I could easily invent toilet if I had the resources and manpower for it. Toilet's hardest part is the design and the rough sketch is 70% completed because of how simple and straightforward it is.
    With a bit of trial and error, I could easily invent a sitting toilet with manual flushing system.
    Mar 27, 2021
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  16. Martialegg
    Martialegg
    Well, I'm not the type to start a massacre or war without a good reasoning. Ambition is one thing, but my dream is just to live comfortably.

Tbh, I'd rather run to another continent where the ruling party wants to have me as their service. Get a noble certificate, own a land, accumulate wealth, innovate technology, change the world, done.
    Mar 27, 2021
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  17. Martialegg
    Martialegg
    There is no way the traitors don't have a backing from the ruling party.

While ofc it is not 100%, but that doesn't change the fact the majority wants me dead before they're able to execute the assassination plan.
    Without the ruling party approval and help, It would be hard to do it that silently and without attracting my attention. Not to mention the clean up and cover up.
    Mar 27, 2021
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  18. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Hm... Very well. I have received your answer.
    Thank you Martial!
    Mar 27, 2021
    Martialegg likes this.