RiannNeko
Money:
$1,850
Reading List:
Link

RiannNeko

Well-Known Member, Female

Previously Read: A Silently Emanating Spring Light; I love Gu Feining and Shi Xi and they suit each other really well. Aug 19, 2021

1. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Previously Read: A Silently Emanating Spring Light; I love Gu Feining and Shi Xi and they suit each other really well.
    2. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Previously Read: Ice Skating is More Suitable for Me to Participate in the Olympics, 5⭐ Best sports light novel I've ever read.
      1. ciana likes this.
      2. RiannNeko
        RiannNeko
        It isn't literary by all means but it shows how MC comes to love Figure skating and the truth of sports injury in competitive sports. Hands down of the best ive read this year
        Aug 9, 2021
    3. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Previously Read: I Became Hugely Popular After Becoming a Cannon Fodder Star, 3 ⭐. Fairly Average but had to drop it because it became stale
    4. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Previously Read: High Energy QR Code! 5 Stars!!! Really great arcs and cohesive plot! Every character just shined!
      1. ciana likes this.
    5. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Read Last Week: Since the Red Moon appeared, A great novel feat. a "mild-mannered" MC in a world where everyone's a bit insane
    6. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Read Last Week: Live at murder Room. I like that each mystery tied itself together and liked the main cast and supporting ones
    7. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Read Last Week: Scream Queen 4 ☆. A great unlimited flow novel with a fully realized game system and badass MC. MC and ML are amazing
    8. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Read Last Week: How to Avoid Debut. 3.5 Stars. The story is really compact. Divided into 3 arcs; pre-debut, first year and popularity.
      1. RiannNeko
        RiannNeko
        If you want a super detailed look on korean idol industry, this may not be for you. But if you want a romance, it fairs well enough. MC and ML are very cute especially when they got together. I like how the leader just knows hahaha.
        Apr 15, 2021
    9. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Guess who made a ridibooks account just to read a bl produce 101 like novel. Yes, it's me.
    10. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Read Last Week: My Weibo is able to tell fortunes, Great Read and I like MC and ML as the fortune teller/consultant and a chief of police.
    11. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Read Last Week - The whole empire raises me, Cute MC and premise delivered what was promised.
    12. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Read Last Week - Bai Fumei in 70s, Good Read but the last arc is very underwhelming as it ended so abruptly.
    13. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Read Last Week - Daily life of Metaphysicist, Cool and Calm MC and a sort of solving feng shui crimes.
      1. RiannNeko
        RiannNeko
        Highly Recommended hehe.
        Apr 2, 2021
    14. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Forcing myself to make a summary spreadsheet of novels I've read in an attempt to stop myself from reading MTL too much (o^ ^o)/
    15. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      RLW pt. 3:After Rebirth, Scum All Cry for Forgiveness (3⭐)-The usual rebirth story, it's good that MC doesn't reconcile with the scum family
      1. hansora likes this.
      2. hansora
        hansora
        sounds good, the 'do not reconcile part' reminds me to I Just Want To Freeload on Your Luck, it's really good if the MC just throw her scum family away
        Mar 23, 2021
        RiannNeko likes this.
      3. RiannNeko
        RiannNeko
        What I really like is that the family are the ones who experienced rebirth and MC is actually a transmigrator. But MC still decides to not forgive the family event if they were sincere about atoning. Just because you ask for forgiveness doesn't mean it will be granted
        Mar 23, 2021
      4. hansora
        hansora
        yes, yes, not all people deserve to be forgiven, I really love it if the MCs wouldn't just forgive the scum MLs/family just because they asked for it, but I'd still read if the redemption path is good
        Mar 23, 2021
        RiannNeko likes this.
    16. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Read last week pt. 2: I am a Cool Salted Fish in the Entertainment Industry (4⭐) -Protagonist just wants 4 social insurance & 1 housing plan
    17. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      Read last week pt. 1: Genius Girlfriend (5⭐) - Child Female Protag to Adulthood. "Captain Lin Shixia's light illuminates many planets"
      1. RiannNeko
        RiannNeko
        Hnnnh, I can't believe it still has no record on NU
        Mar 22, 2021
    18. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      I'm going to make this profile my LN/MTL diaries hehehe!
      1. Deleted member 304540 likes this.
      2. Shizukani
        Shizukani
        Yayy! Go ahead~
        Mar 22, 2021
        RiannNeko likes this.
      3. RiannNeko
        RiannNeko
        Don't blame me if I spam ~~~
        Mar 22, 2021
      4. GonZ555
        GonZ555
        Spam? Where?
        *camps here*
        *wait for the spam*
        Mar 22, 2021
        RiannNeko likes this.
    19. RiannNeko
      RiannNeko
      reading since i was a baby
      1. Lissi
        Lissi
        Wow, so early!! (◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍)✩
        Mar 22, 2021
      2. RiannNeko
        RiannNeko
        reading ABCs is still reading (≧▽≦)
        Mar 22, 2021
        Glass Shard likes this.
      3. Lissi
        Lissi
        Oh yes~ Then me too!! (*^ワ^*)
        Mar 22, 2021
        RiannNeko likes this.
  • About

I read and write; though I have to admit that I prefer the former.