4. akki
        akki
        My avatar is right? Thank you thank you~

Welcome to the NU book club~ (^-^)/
        Mar 25, 2018
        Yui Mei Rin likes this.
      5. Yui Mei Rin
        Yui Mei Rin
        It's cool because I found the novel I've been looking for awhile now. Thanks @akki
        Mar 25, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 26, 2002 (Age: 21)
    Hi! It's me, Mei Rin.
    This Forum is kind of amazing, I'm so moved.

Anyway, I'm the type to believe everything I read much more so if it's about me, I dunno if you can call it narcissist or maybe I'm just kind of 'too' conscious of what should my image be. For example, me being a Virgo. So my motto become sort of like these, "What mine is mine so asked, before you touched". And I always feel proud whenever I read those descriptions about Virgos, thinking that it's just really like me. And I know I'm not the only one who thinks like that.

Writing and reading is my passion. I am kind of an introvert person and only in my writing can I express my 'feels'. Its kind of amazing actually that even if I'm like this they still believed in my abilities, I mean my classmates and I guessed friends, which I really am not that close with. This - I mean the kind of person who gives it their all and everything if there is something that interest them but got tired of things really easily and just leave it at it is just like when I wrote stories, it never reached it's ending because I always get fed up with it. Nevertheless, I never stop writing and always create a follow up story even though I still haven't finished my latest. I just really love writing whether it's poems, novels, any kind of literature. Although, I really do love to change and stop abandoning my story midway- no, actually I'm on my way, changing that is.

I really do love anime, manga and movies, of coarse with a plot passable for my taste.I really do love anime and manga but I'm a little picky on the genre.No offense to those who like or rather love these genres, But I hate HORROR though. I also just can't read YURI or SHOUJO AI even so I accept it and perhaps I'm trying to make myself read it.And I don't really hate or dislike ECCHI but I also don't like it that much. With all these sentences that I wrote, over all I just want a friend or perhaps if it's okay with you a best friend. Are you willing to? If yes, then it will be a pleasure to meet and be acquainted with you.

Once again, Nice Meeting You. I am Mei Rin. My friends and relatives calls me Mia.