Reading List:
Link

Sugar_Sharly

Well-Known Member, Female

Sugar_Sharly was last seen:
Sep 25, 2023
    1. Yhuri
      Yhuri
      Hi....is there any more updates on Harmless Obsession for Captivating Male Lead? I'm salivating here for more....(#^.^#)
      1. Sugar_Sharly likes this.
    2. Haseul
      Haseul
      Hello~! I came here to humbly ask for more of the Harmless obsession for the captivating male lead, do you have any more chapters? I'm dy ing here
    3. WinterVanillaField
      WinterVanillaField
      Hello do you happen to have news or any knowing on what happened to mtl corner?
      1. Sugar_Sharly
        Sugar_Sharly
        No, I also can't access it
        Apr 8, 2021
    4. Tantan94
      Tantan94
      Good evening, are you translating novel Harmless obsession for the captivating male lead? I am very curious with the next chapter, please tell me where I can read it Thankyou for your kind and hard work
    5. Aislin
      Aislin
      Hello!!!! I am very interested with the novel Harmless Obsession for the Captivating Male Lead, do you by any chance have more translated chapters?? Thank youuuu!!!! (灬º‿º灬)♡(灬º‿º灬)♡
      1. Tantan94 and Sugar_Sharly like this.
    6. Nd00
      Nd00
      Heyyyy... can you please translate more chapters of harmless obsession for the captivating male lead plzzzz
    7. Piriye
      Piriye
      hiiii are you translating "Harmless Obsession for the Captivating Male Lead"? i would like to know where to read the chapters or if i can know how much you would charge for your translator services, pleaass i love this novel. how can i get in touch?
    8. Cueio
      Cueio
      hiiii are you translating "Harmless Obsession for the Captivating Male Lead"? i would like to know where to read the chapters or if i can know how much you would charge for your translator services, pleaass i love this novel. how can i get in touch?
      1. Tantan94 likes this.
    9. Maddiekins
      Maddiekins
      Hi!!! You've said your translating, could you share where you think of posting it if not on spoilers page please :)
      1. Tantan94 and Cueio like this.
      2. Cueio
        Cueio
        Feb 12, 2021
  • About