Comments on Profile Post by SquadCammander354

1. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Still haven’t played that. I knew Mr. Hamster was getting it for Xmas, and he did... a couple weeks ago. (^▽^); (some of our presents came really late). I want to play it, but I should let Mr. Hamster play first because a) it was his present and b) us playing games at the same time generally doesn’t go well.
    Apr 9, 2021
    SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    It’s not uncommon for one of us to become interested in a game the other person is playing, and then start playing ourselves. The problem is, if one person gets too far ahead and the other person sees the story, the farther behind person starts to lose interest in the game and may take a few years to get back to it.
    Apr 9, 2021
  3. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    So sad, need a hug?

*doggo sees an awesome looking donut shop*

Good luck friend, remember you can always have two TVs. Uh, so I gotta go now, see ya!
         ∧..∧  ∧_∧
      ! (・ω・" )(・ω・" ) 
         |  つと | 

*doggo buys all the chocolate and caramel donuts and sleeps*
    Apr 9, 2021
    Anra7777 likes this.
  4. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Doughnuts... (¯﹃¯)*stares at your bag of doughnuts hungrily*
    Apr 9, 2021
  5. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    *doggo ate his fill and is now disappointed*

My older brother is being homophobic after drinking, showing me a click of a gay couple dying in a movie while I was preparing my dinner.

I was like, "I'm Pan dude? What does this prove to you?"
    Apr 9, 2021
    Anra7777 likes this.
  6. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    I was too lazy to argue for long so I just repeatedly went back and forth with our little sister of what a dumb shit our brother was for a minute or two before going back to making dinner for myself.
    Apr 9, 2021
    Anra7777 likes this.
  7. SquadCammander354
    SquadCammander354
    But then my little sister who is almost a very loud person when speaking about the prospects of feminism, said that all men are useless, I was like, "Damn it, you're not even American, whatever at least you understand me better than anyone in this house."

The only normal person was our older sister, and she's was gone now, she got married.
    Apr 9, 2021
    Anra7777 likes this.
  8. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Sounds rough. I’m sorry you have to deal with that. *pat, pat*
    Apr 9, 2021
  9. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    *gives Hamster Hugs*
    Apr 9, 2021