Comments on Profile Post by otaku31

1. Blitz
    Blitz
    Bus-chan has gathered mystical powers after isekaiing so many folks
    Apr 19, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  2. otaku31
    otaku31
    Isn't that truck-kun tho? Bus-chan is only involved in intra-world ferrying.
    Apr 19, 2021
    Blitz likes this.
  3. Blitz
    Blitz
    Truck-chan overworked!
    Need to delegate to little sis
    If it were truck-kun everyone would already be perma immune
    Apr 19, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  4. Zissel
    Zissel
    Sounds better than my country
    Apr 19, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  5. Shiki
    Shiki
    Ahaha. Here in Indonesia, the trains are like that. Completely full in mornings and afternoons. No policy can accomodate the worker from the satellite city at all.
    Apr 19, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  6. Zissel
    Zissel
    According to the govt. in my country, there's a lockdown nya~. But all types of vehicles are on a full roll, while only certain administrations are closed off nya~ The shops which should be closed stealthily keep themselves open and the police turns a blind eye nya~
    Apr 19, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  7. Zissel
    Zissel
    The govt. and police don't wanna deal with the dissatisfied businessmen, so turns a blind eye to all these nya~. Worse still, they pretend like they're doing a great job at handling the situation and keep bragging about how its better than before and how hard at work they are nya~
    Apr 19, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  8. otaku31
    otaku31
    @samia zahin *pats* Govts be like that. They'd rather spend thoughts, energy and resources hoodwinking the public than put them to better use, i.e., for public good.
    Apr 19, 2021
  9. Zissel
    Zissel
    Thanks nya~ *receives pats*
    Apr 19, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  10. Shiki
    Shiki
    It is necessary. Not the how hard at work part. But the one that says that the situation is under control part. They had to do that, so that the masses doesn't take the matter onto their own hands.
    Apr 19, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  11. otaku31
    otaku31
    @Shiki I didn't mean it that way. Ofc, mass panic is dangerous, but when I say hoodwink, I'm talking about their response, efforts and efficiency (or lack thereof) in dealing with the pandemic. The govt statement of what it's done doesn't match up with the public perception of what's being carried out to combat Corona.
    Apr 19, 2021
  12. Shiki
    Shiki
    What do you hope? Cure? No way. The current vaccine just made the symptom less severe.
    Apr 19, 2021
  13. Zissel
    Zissel
    @Shiki I get that nya~. But they applied the lockdown at this exact time for some different reason and not before nya~ Let's not get into that nya~ Though I'd appreciate it if they had the right intentions nya~ But they don't nya~ And they're making a bigger mess rather than minimizing the risks nya~ Ofc this is from my country's perspective nya~
    Apr 19, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  14. otaku31
    otaku31
    @Shiki Obviously not. But maybe something like not permitting mass gatherings like the Kumbh Mela, for one.
    Apr 19, 2021
  15. Shiki
    Shiki
    Will the people obey?

My countrymen didn't.
    Apr 19, 2021
  16. otaku31
    otaku31
    @Shiki One wouldn't know if one doesn't even try. And I forgot to mention the inane laws like penalizing peeps for not wearing masks when they are travelling in their own private cars, & the taxi laws mentioned b4 while public transport is allowed full reign. Even the gov sponsored promotion of alternative medicines to prevent Covid, tho that was later changed to immunity boosting after widespread criticism.
    Apr 19, 2021
  17. otaku31
    otaku31
    All the while the govts (both centre and state) hold huge pol. rallies with tens of thousands in attendance where social distancing goes for a toss. What happened to the leaders/public elected representatives setting an example? And by example, I'm obviously not referring to negative ones.
    Apr 19, 2021
  18. otaku31
    otaku31
    P.S. IIRC, peeps here actually abided by the stringent "gathering" regulations set during the initial lockdown phase. Would it be too farfetched to believe they can be convinced to follow much less harsher rules this time around?
    Apr 19, 2021
  19. Shiki
    Shiki
    Yeah. I shouldn't generalize my country's situation to yours. Sorry.
    Apr 19, 2021
    otaku31 likes this.
  20. otaku31
    otaku31
    @Shiki No need to, I didn't mind at all. I shouldn't hv generalized govts all over the world. There must be govts out there making the right calls in these trying times.
    Apr 19, 2021