Comments on Profile Post by amilhs

1. Parth37955
    Parth37955
    I don't think spoiler threads appear on NU's home page. you don't have to follow it and the only reason you would edit it would be to create a table of contents for the spoilers on the thread.
    Apr 24, 2021
    amilhs likes this.
  2. amilhs
    amilhs
    Ahh..
    I see.. i thought my thread wasn't approved.
    Thank you!
    Apr 24, 2021
  3. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    1. All new threads created under Spoiler subforum will have a Curator-chan post where other NUFfians can edit her post without having to log into Curator-chan's account.
    2. Any threads with a Spoiler prefix doesn't get listed on NU so as not to accidentally reveal spoilers to those who prefer not to know them.
    Apr 24, 2021
    AMissingLinguist and amilhs like this.
  4. amilhs
    amilhs
    Thank you~ oba-sama~
    iirc, in the past it will show there..also theres 'spoiler' already in the title so its there choice when they clicked it. So new spoiler threads now will have very small or no views at all if people will not click the spoiler threads and saw a thread of that spoiler title..
    Apr 24, 2021
    AMissingLinguist and LaDyViL like this.
  5. Parth37955
    Parth37955
    Pretty much
    Apr 24, 2021
    amilhs likes this.
  6. Parth37955
    Parth37955
    Google brings them in
    Apr 24, 2021
    amilhs likes this.
  7. amilhs
    amilhs
    Thats actually sad..
    If no one googled it, it will not have views at all. XD
    Apr 24, 2021
  8. Parth37955
    Parth37955
    Well, proposals are made to link them to the NU page...sounds like a pain tbh.
    Apr 24, 2021
    amilhs likes this.
  9. amilhs
    amilhs
    Actually, i also want the spoiler threads will appear in NU page. You know, most of the views and replies mostly bcos the thread appeared in NU page. And will mostly forgotten if not being replied well. Is it really hard to program that the new made spoiler threads will appear in NU page?
    Apr 24, 2021
  10. Parth37955
    Parth37955
    Yeh. It's all manual. There's no way to connect a thread to a page with a "program". Also multiple spoiler threads exist for some novels. Eh. We'll see
    Apr 24, 2021
    AMissingLinguist and amilhs like this.
  11. amilhs
    amilhs
    Right! It should be reported so a mod can merge it to the existing thread.
    Iirc, when i created a thread in the past it was like automatically/immediately merged to an existing thread..but i guess it was bcos a mod happened to see that thread immediately so it was merged that time. And I think no mod have so much time in merging all same thread contents..XD
    Apr 24, 2021
  12. amilhs
    amilhs
    Actually, the program was supposed to be to the new created spoiler threads to appear in NU page not merging same/existing thread.XD
    Apr 24, 2021
  13. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    Nope, it's manual. The ninja mods got notified for a link request, we linked them. The ninja mods got reports about same threads, we merged them. Actually. You can also make an LCD and insert a link to the spoiler thread on the first post. If it already has an existing LCD, report it with the spoiler thread URL so a mod can insert them.
    Apr 24, 2021
  14. Parth37955
    Parth37955
    There is no connection between the forum and the main side. Everything is manual
    Apr 24, 2021
    amilhs likes this.
  15. amilhs
    amilhs
    Its really a pain then.
    Ganbatte~ mods~ XD
    Sksksk.
    Apr 24, 2021
  16. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    Apr 24, 2021
  17. amilhs
    amilhs
    Lol!
    hahahaha
    Hurray!! For the ninja mods!!
    Apr 24, 2021
  18. Halcyon Observer
    Halcyon Observer
    You comment made me wonder whether the back end of transmigration systems are actually just a bunch of overworked, poorly-paid or unpaid interns.
    Apr 24, 2021
    amilhs and AMissingLinguist like this.