Shiki
Money:
$4,470
Reading List:
Link

Shiki

When did the domain name change from forum.novelupdates.com to novelupdatesforum.com ? Nov 1, 2023

1. Shiki
      Shiki
      Is anime obsession with feet due to budget constraint? I swear I see the feet only frame too often in anime.
    2. Shiki
      Shiki
      I really want to buy TUF gaming... but I can't justify it. I don't really play games other than emulator. I have another laptop. so why, me?
      1. Yakinori likes this.
    3. Shiki
      Shiki
      Is it more logical to buy 5G capable router or smartphone?
    4. Shiki
      Shiki
      Why do people scale their icon larger when using 4K monitor? Isn't the point of 4K to have more screen real estate by having higher density?
      1. Shiki
        Shiki
        I'm just confused, why in tech forum I frequent, they said that it's just too small. Why not use 1920x1080 if they just need 1920x1080?
        Jun 5, 2021
    5. Shiki
      Shiki
      LiSA vs Lisa (blackpink), which one is better to you?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. akki
        akki
        Rose is better~ ;)
        Jun 1, 2021
        Shiki likes this.
      3. FIEND
        FIEND
        Black pink is hypepiece and their songs actually suck ass lmfao. But the girls are aight. They carrying the shit show
        Jun 2, 2021
        Shiki likes this.
      4. Shiki
        Shiki
        Aight is? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with that word.
        Jun 2, 2021
    6. Shiki
      Shiki
      Getting tired on looking for laptop. I want to upgrade my gear for those cuda cores for data analysis, but GPU price is crazy.
      1. Shizukani likes this.
      2. Shiki
        Shiki
        I'm not even gaming. the most I play are those nds games. But looking for good laptop for learning data science is just impossible rn.
        May 28, 2021
      3. Shiki
        Shiki
        If only the company I work at has cloud computing for GPU heavy workload... but there's nothing.
        May 28, 2021
    7. Shiki
      Shiki
    8. Shiki
      Shiki
      Suppose that you are given a choice of given the newest, most expensive iPhone or the newest, most expensive android, which one you choose?
      1. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        Android. Iphone's edge over android felt unnoticeable after Steve Jobs died.
        May 27, 2021
        Shiki likes this.
      2. Shiki
        Shiki
        well... excluding jewelry phone. Let's pick a brand like Samsung or Sony for this, or brands that is not just luxury brand.
        May 27, 2021
      3. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        Ahh, if brand. I'd choose apple i think. The continuity between the features of their different devices is good. Unlike android, same brand won't necessarily mean good features when used together.
        May 27, 2021
        Shiki likes this.
    9. Shiki
      Shiki
      How much does each zombie actor in walking dead get paid? $650000 per episode?
    10. Shiki
      Shiki
      As one of the oldest generation, I really felt out of touch with the craziness of current NUFfian.
      2. ListlessCat
        ListlessCat
        //who only is active due to message grind//
        //sweats//
        May 21, 2021
      3. Shiki
        Shiki
        Nah... if I only have 152 messages approaching 6 years I am here, can that even be called grinding?
        May 21, 2021
      4. ListlessCat
        ListlessCat
        I dont think so~
        Its called "you have all the time in the world"
        May 21, 2021
        Shiki likes this.
    11. Grey_Angel
      Grey_Angel
      Have you ever watched Serial Experiments Lain?
      2. Shiki
        Shiki
        The review is pretty good, and it's the kind of anime I like according to genre and tags.
        May 20, 2021
        Grey_Angel likes this.
      3. Grey_Angel
        Grey_Angel
        ,) got it, thank you for your answer. Lain is my favorite ♡-♡
        May 20, 2021
      4. Shiki
        Shiki
        You're welcome..,
        May 20, 2021
        Grey_Angel likes this.
    12. Uselessdead23
      Uselessdead23
      I want to be your friend...╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯
      2. Shiki
        Shiki
        Eh... what? Who?

if it is uselessdead, sure. I never disagreed about being his/her friend? If it is someone else (since you say their, then it is more than 1?), who?
        May 19, 2021
      3. Uselessdead23
        Uselessdead23
        Oh, my pronouns that time are them/their/he

So she used that.
        Although now...
        I got tired by correcting and explaining that to other people I just use 'she/her' now.
        Bc the lords gave me an effing V*gina!! ಠ ೧ ಠ
        May 19, 2021
      4. Deleted member 318062
        Deleted member 318062
        Oh! Dead if ur prefer being called they/them do say ^^ ppl can correct naman eh :))
        May 20, 2021
    13. Shiki
      Shiki
      If you are imprisoned with all the books in the world, including future ones, is that heaven or hell?
      2. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        it would be heaven if it has everything you need despite the imprisonment.
        May 18, 2021
      3. zetsuen_dark
        zetsuen_dark
        isn't this just heaven?? also i'll die alone as well! perfect!
        May 20, 2021
      4. zetsuen_dark
        zetsuen_dark
        also all the books i've been waiting for updates will be completed! what a great deal!
        May 20, 2021
        Shiki likes this.
    14. Shiki
      Shiki
      Beating internet addiction is just hard for me... but standing on balance of work and "play" feels horrible...
      1. Shiki
        Shiki
        When "play" meant wasting my time on my "addiction".
        May 16, 2021
      2. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        Be like me. Finish all tasks in one go then laze around for a very long while /o/

kidding aside, setting aside time for work helps a lot. And keeping my phone out of my reach too. Working with a computer might be harder I think
        May 17, 2021
    15. Shiki
      Shiki
      1. Silver Snake likes this.
    16. Shiki
    17. Shiki
      Shiki
      What's your music to stave off sleepiness?
      1. Shizukani
        Shizukani
        Upbeat and dancing music!♪ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ)
        May 13, 2021
        Shiki likes this.
      2. Shiki
        Shiki
        With lyrics? instrumental?
        May 13, 2021
        Shizukani likes this.
      3. Shizukani
        Shizukani
        With lyrics~ Plus points if I can sing along! Actually, when I do night shifts (the boss isn't there) I sing my heart out to keep myself awake
        May 13, 2021
    18. Shiki
      Shiki
      When you watch anime character doing socially awkward action, and quickly close your browser tab... experiencing secondhand embarassment rn.
      1. Deleted member 300842 likes this.
      2. Shiki
        Shiki
        Watching super cub ep2, when she announced that she rode a scooter to school to the whole class... my heart can't stand it...
        May 2, 2021
        Ddraig and Deleted member 300842 like this.
      3. Ddraig
        Ddraig
        Re:Zero S1 Ep 13, I had to go and take a timeout just to finish that episode.
        May 2, 2021
        CadmarLegend and Shiki like this.
    19. shyja
      shyja
      1. Shiki
        Shiki
        We have similar interest in some areas... other than that, no? AFAIK, she lives in different country than mine.
        Apr 28, 2021
        AliceShiki likes this.
      2. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        I wonder for how long this will be a semi-common occurrence~
        Apr 28, 2021
        Shiki likes this.
    20. Shiki
      Shiki
      Are japanese more popular in JAV compared to the other things? I was trying to search for Aina Aiba vs Saiki Reika.
      2. shyja
        shyja
        is duckduckgo better than chrome?
        Apr 28, 2021
      3. Shiki
        Shiki
        Not really. But not worse, I think.
        Apr 28, 2021
      4. Shiki
        Shiki
        I use startpage, which is google without all that tracking, and duckduckgo alternatingly.
        Apr 28, 2021
  • About

Not economist. Want to learn though.

Signature

Name: Water Enchantress of the Temple
    Race: Spellcaster
    [​IMG]
    Class: Enchantress/Lich
    Holy Sword of Light - Dunnell - A holy sword intended to be wielded by the "Hero"
    Starlit Papillon - A charm that she made.
    Magicore Warrior of the Relics - A living puppet she created, equipped with enchanted weapon and armor she made. Its skill, [Thunder Discharge], attack the surrounding indiscriminately.
    Wandering Gryphon Rider - Another living puppet she created, with skill specialized on taming monsters. It can sacrifice its life force to disrupt mana on the air temporarily.

[​IMG] Rite of Aramesir - A method of summoning and manifesting souls of the dead, usually from another world to serve as her warrior.
    [​IMG] Breath of Ressurection - a way to quickly tether souls to the living puppet that she made. Useful during battle, but leave worse result than tying them properly using her rituals.
    "Tch... another failure. This one is no good."

Another dead hero. Another one she must summon to kill that bitch of a "Demon King". Lately, all the heroes she summoned had been worse and worse. Even some of the skeleton knight she made had been better than them. Not to mention the charade she had to maintain. What kind of world did those souls came from anyway? So many heroes believed that they have something called "cheat", just because she gave them some enchanted sword and charm.

With her 107th defeat, she had to prepare for another summoning.

[TBC]