Comments on Profile Post by zetsuen_dark

1. Ophious
    Ophious
    I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER!
    YOU TOO WOULD LOOK UNCOMFORTABLE IF SOMEONE BROKE INTO YOUR BATHROOM WHILE YOU WERE CHANGING!
    Jun 4, 2021
    zetsuen_dark likes this.
  2. Halcyon Observer
    Halcyon Observer
    I think a stab a day would keep the doctor permanently nearby.
    Jun 4, 2021
    zetsuen_dark likes this.
  3. zetsuen_dark
    zetsuen_dark
    not if you stab the doctor!
    Jun 4, 2021
  4. zetsuen_dark
    zetsuen_dark
    @Ophious yo- you look good nya (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)...
    Jun 4, 2021
  5. Halcyon Observer
    Halcyon Observer
    The power of Ultra Harem Protagonist EX?
    Jun 4, 2021
  6. zetsuen_dark
    zetsuen_dark
    to- totally not attracted! *shy*
    Jun 4, 2021
  7. akki
    akki
    Ophi how convenient of you to have just come out the shower as someone breaks in. You went in there as a part of your seduction technique right? When you hear someone breaking in you grab a weapon. Who gets naked and jumps in the shower? Fess up!!
    Jun 4, 2021
    zetsuen_dark likes this.
  8. Ophious
    Ophious
    ?!?!?!?!?!?!? @akki I WAS GETTING OUT OF THE SHOWER AND PUTTING ON CLOTHES WHEN SOMEONE KICKED DOWN THE DOOR!
    PLUS DO YOU THINK I'D EVEN BOTHER GRABBING A WEAPON WHEN MOST OF THE TIME ITS YOU PEOPLE WHO BREAK INTO MY PLACE TO TAKE MY STUFF!?
    Jun 4, 2021
  9. akki
    akki
    Bullshit. We only take stuff you don’t need. But we left you weapons. It’s all part of your training after all. Hold on, is this why you keep failing? Cos you don’t take the weapons with you? @Enigma @AliceShiki in all those tests you’ve carried out did y’all never give Ophi an eye test?
    Jun 4, 2021
  10. zetsuen_dark
    zetsuen_dark
    *whispers* can i marry him? i'll make sure i'll tort- i mean love him with all my soul and body *coughs*
    Jun 4, 2021
  11. Ophious
    Ophious
    SINCE WHEN DID A CURSED CYPRESS STICK COUNT AS A WEAPON?!?!??!
    AND WHAT THE HELL D OYOU MEAN YOU ONLY TAKE THINGS I DON'T NEED?!?!?!??! YOU KEEP ON STEALING MY FOOD!!!!!
    Jun 4, 2021
  12. Ophious
    Ophious
    I AM ALREADY MARRIED!
    Jun 4, 2021
  13. Halcyon Observer
    Halcyon Observer
    Ophious is married?
    Jun 4, 2021
  14. zetsuen_dark
    zetsuen_dark
    *cough* come on babe, there's always space in the harem~ especially for the main character
    Jun 4, 2021
  15. akki
    akki
    I only take coffee. You don’t need that. You have enough stimulus in your life already~

And your food is only taken so that you could improve your foraging and hunting skills. It’s crucial for outdoor survival ain’t it. *sighs* everyone’s good intentions has been misunderstood by ophi..
    Jun 4, 2021
  16. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Jun 4, 2021
    kyuukestu likes this.
  17. kyuukestu
    kyuukestu
    Please ensure to bleed my husband properly after stabbing; there's no point to stabbing him if you don't bleed out the sickness, after all.
    Jun 4, 2021
    akki and AliceShiki like this.
  18. Ophious
    Ophious
    Kyuu-chan?! Why's that the first thing you say to me after coming back?!?!?!??
    Jun 5, 2021
    kyuukestu likes this.
  19. Halcyon Observer
    Halcyon Observer
    For more blood.
    Jun 5, 2021