Reading List:
Link
UTC+8

biha

Mr. Callisto's soulmate, from Malaysia

Just compiled IFAHWIPUTML. Go to thread for link :) Jan 23, 2022

1. soumya459
      soumya459
      Hello biha wr can i find i raised my childhood friend as a tyrant in English?
    2. jebolz
      jebolz
      Hello Biha, can I pls get the pdf for your majesty pls don’t kill me again from you? Pls pls pls
    3. mxdea
      mxdea
      Hello! May I ask if you have a full translated epub/pdf of Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess?
    4. RayLari2022
      RayLari2022
      Hello, may i ask if i can have the link or the pdf for 'Your Majesty Please Don't Kill me Again'?
      Thank you very much.
      1. jebolz likes this.
    5. Whocrys
      Whocrys
      Hello, may i ask if i can have the link or the pdf for 'i found a husband when i picked up the male lead'?
      Thank you very much. And sorry for disturbing you.
    6. AsuyaYuuki
      AsuyaYuuki
      HellI dear, I want to download IFAHWIPUTML but the link I have saved before but the website said that it’s corrupted. Can you please send me through dm, pleaseeee. Sorry to disturbing you.
    7. arteily
      arteily
      Hello! Idk how to DM as I'm new to the website but I read from the spoilers forum that you have the raw for Cry, Even Better If You Beg? Do you mind sending me a copy through email, if you don't mind?
    8. NanoKitty
      NanoKitty
      Hi! Would you be able to send the link or the pdf of I Found a Husband When I Picked Up the Male Lead? Thank you for taking the time to read this
    9. Villainess_lovers
      Villainess_lovers
      helloo sorry for disturbing you, can you please send me the link or the pdf of I Found a Husband When I Picked Up the Male Lead pleasee bcs im desperate to find this :’ thank you so much beforee
    10. Ellejhay06
      Ellejhay06
      hi, i want to download IFAHWIPUTML but the website said that it's corrupted, if it's not too much to ask, can you send me through dm, pretty pleaseeeee
      1. biha
        biha
        Hello, I've already DM you cutie (◠‿◕)
        Feb 9, 2022
    11. crayon without shinchan
      crayon without shinchan
      Hey there! ,I wanted to download IFAHWIPUTML form the pdf host but unable to do so. How can i download it. can you help me please.
      1. biha
        biha
        Ohh helloo. I'm coming to your DM. Please wait a moment
        Feb 2, 2022
    12. biha
      biha
      Just compiled IFAHWIPUTML. Go to thread for link :)
    13. biha
      biha
      I need full novel 'cry even better if you beg'. It's suck to has only 2/3 part of the story translated only. Full MTL has been deleted
    14. Medeiaa
      Medeiaa
      Hello, i need read 203-256 i’ll be the mattriarch in this life, where i can read. Huhu please help me, i’m so curious
    15. Burnfavor1
      Burnfavor1
      Where did you read I'll Be the Matriarch in This Life i really want to
      read it
      1. biha
        biha
        Oh hello, I read that Inn kakaopage. I have an account (using my email) and I'm able to read 1 free chapter , a day. So yeah, I just clicked the last main story huhu. Cuz I'm curious to know maybe some major spoiler mentioned in last chapter >V<
        Mar 1, 2021
      2. hannaaanggggg
        hannaaanggggg
        Hi @biha can I ask do I need a Korean phone to create an account in kakaopage? cos I heard I can read a lot of novels there
        Mar 19, 2021
    16. biha
      biha
      Gimme fluffy. I'm thirsty for some fluffiness.
    17. Lemonfairy
    18. biha
      biha
      Wait. Is this supposed to be a status??? Hahahahaha. I thought this is just a descript bout one's profile :') what am I doing
      1. Deleted member 155674 likes this.
      2. Tilgarial
        Tilgarial
        @Welcome to NUF
        hope you enjoy your stay :'p

the description you can find in "personal details", to be found if you press on/hover over the part showing your nam and a downwards facing arrow in the top right corner
        May 22, 2020
        biha and Deleted member 155674 like this.
    19. biha
      biha
      Active in discovering new novels + neverending thirst for spoiler.
      1. Parallax7 and blues86 like this.
  • About

UTC+8