Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  3. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Have you seen the movie pk?
    Jun 20, 2021
  4. Zissel
    Zissel
    I don't like the break-up song and Channa meriya. I liked them at first, but later found them to be repetitive and my ears started hurting
    Jun 20, 2021
  5. Zissel
    Zissel
    Not the whole film. Partially.
    Jun 20, 2021
  6. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Aamir Khan looks good in the beginning right?
    Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  7. Zissel
    Zissel
    I suggest you watch his "Taare zameen par"
    Cried every time I saw it. An amazing movie. I'd rate it even more than 3 idiots
    Jun 20, 2021
    Raven Evernight likes this.
  8. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    I love when he shows his painting of the kid and the kid starts crying
    Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  9. Zissel
    Zissel
    Aww.... You saw it. I watched it yesterday too. That part made me teary once again
    Jun 20, 2021
  10. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Gabbar is back is a great movie
    Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  11. Zissel
    Zissel
    Yeah, no. I decided against it. Another things is that I only ever watch movies on TV, so didn't have the chance to watch it either
    Jun 20, 2021
  12. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    It’s a great movie you’ll probably cry at the end
    Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  13. Zissel
    Zissel
    uwu.... I won't watch it then. I was naïve and young when I saw Taare zameen par. But now I know better
    Jun 20, 2021
  14. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    But it’s great it’s iconic about fighting against corruption
    Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  15. Zissel
    Zissel
    There's loads of movies like that and they won't make me cry
    Jun 20, 2021
  16. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    It’s a bitter sweet ending if you watch it you’ll realise also seen sultan with salman khan?
    Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  17. Zissel
    Zissel
    I did. And now I've to ask. How do you so many hindi movies??? Aren't you supposed to be English???
    Jun 20, 2021
  18. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    British Pakistani
    Jun 20, 2021
  19. Zissel
    Zissel
    Ahhhhh..... But hindi movies instead of urdu movies???
    Jun 20, 2021
  20. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Are you stupid Urdu movies aren’t really a thing it’s Punjabi movies with Sikhs in them
    Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  21. Zissel
    Zissel
    =_=
    How am I supposed to know that??? Also May I ask a bit of a personal question, if you don't mind???
    Jun 20, 2021
  22. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Go a head and we don’t have any big shot Pakistani actors they are some in india though
    Jun 20, 2021
  23. Zissel
    Zissel
    Umm.... So you mentioned that your family's messed up. Does that have something to do with having rigid beliefs or the like???
    Jun 20, 2021
  24. Zissel
    Zissel
    Just ignore it if you feel it's too intruding
    Jun 20, 2021
  25. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Obviously yes
    Jun 20, 2021
  26. Zissel
    Zissel
    Umm... It does?!?! Does that mean it's true that some Pakistani families have misbeliefs regarding religion??? Did you have trouble with being homosexual coz' of that????
    I once saw a Pakistani movie where the family lived in England and was well-off, but very old-time thinkers. When their girl fell in love with an English boy, they killed her. They called it saving her from sinning and the whole family was involved
    Jun 20, 2021
  27. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    I’m in the closet
    Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  28. Zissel
    Zissel
    uwu?!?! You are??? What are you gonna do when your parents tell you to get married???? Are you already an adult and of marriageable age????
    Jun 20, 2021
  29. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    You ruin yourself till you are in a stable situation to cut contact completely obviously
    Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  30. Zissel
    Zissel
    How about getting caught with bfs???? Ever thought what would happen???? Are you still too young to gat away??
    Jun 20, 2021
  31. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Sexually assaulted by neighbourhood boy my mum loved from 7-10 years old she didn’t catch on think I’m safe
    Jun 20, 2021
  32. Zissel
    Zissel
    WHAT?!?! How's your surroundings so messed up?!?! How does that happen at 7-10?!?! You were a growing child at that time!!!
    Uhh..... I'm now feeling worried about you. *sweats*
    Jun 20, 2021
  33. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Life’s hell some people are lucky and the “hardship” in their life is nothing big others aren’t lucky it’s the way of the world you should remember for when you have a family just cause everything seems ok doesn’t mean it is
    Jun 20, 2021
  34. Zissel
    Zissel
    Seriously, Is there something I can do to help you??? It's not right to leave the matter as is.
    Jun 20, 2021
  35. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    That’s so innocently naive of you if you have no proof then there’s no crime people believe the person that’s more likeable in these cases it happens all the time
    Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  36. Zissel
    Zissel
    B-but something should be done!!! What if it happens again??Q.Q
    A-and you're innocent here. You shouldn't have to go through this
    Jun 20, 2021
  37. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    It’s super common you’d be surprised how many people have been through this trying to do something with our proof gets you nothing search it up it happens a lot people think victim is lying and bully them till death
    Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  38. Zissel
    Zissel
    So how should this be dealt with???
    Jun 20, 2021
  39. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    You just move on with it honestly just google this topic you’ll see hundred if not thousands of cases with the victim not being believed and ends up killing themselfy
    Jun 20, 2021
  40. Zissel
    Zissel
    Uhhh...... When can you get out of this messed up neighborhood???? This is so wrong. Q.Q
    Really nothing I can do to help you make the situation better???
    Jun 20, 2021
  41. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Moved away from there ages ago
    Jun 20, 2021
    Zissel likes this.
  42. Zissel
    Zissel
    You did?!?! That means you're in a safe environment now, right???
    Jun 20, 2021
  43. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    My neighbours get in trouble with the police a lot people sell drugs behind my house last year before Covid someone parked a stoles car on our street broke the windows and set it on fire and last week a guy got stabbed a few houses down from me so maybe I guess
    Jun 20, 2021
  44. Zissel
    Zissel
    That's not safe!!! Gosh, why're you living there??? You might get into some trouble again
    Jun 20, 2021
  45. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Life isn’t all sunshine and rainbows sometimes it’s just thunderstorms and darkness you just accept the life you are used too it’s easy than hoping for better
    Jun 20, 2021
  46. Zissel
    Zissel
    argh.... I don't know what to say anymore.
    Jun 20, 2021
  47. Raven Evernight
    Raven Evernight
    Sometimes you just got to except the life you live and expect a handsome Prince to come and save you cause in the end the people that care can’t do anything the people that can don’t care
    Jun 20, 2021
  48. Zissel
    Zissel
    Oof..... I feel so crappy for being so useless. But if there is something I can do for you someday, just tell me. I hope you have better days ahead of you.
    Jun 20, 2021