NohrNeir
Reading List:
Link

NohrNeir

rereading frenzy

favorite novel 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어 있다 Apr 19, 2021

1. leiandre.reading
      leiandre.reading
      Hi, there! My friend and I just started reading "This Marriage is Bound to Fail Anyways" and we tried to visit your WP site but it said it got wiped??

We're wondering where we can read your translations. Thank you so much!
      1. NohrNeir
        Jul 1, 2022
        leiandre.reading likes this.
    2. Cookiemonster_007isback
      Cookiemonster_007isback
      Also do you know, I've been seeing troll accounts on a lot on novelupdates. What these troll accounts do is harass users, use abusive language and defend trashy characters. I saw another fresh account on a spoiler thread again which did the all three mentioned.
      1. View previous comments...
        Cookiemonster_007isback
        These people just clog this forum.
        Jun 30, 2022
      3. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        It's so easy to make NU accounts that I wouldn't be surprised they just keep getting made.
        Jun 30, 2022
      4. Cookiemonster_007isback
        Jun 30, 2022
        NohrNeir likes this.
    3. Cookiemonster_007isback
      Cookiemonster_007isback
      What are you gonna re-read/read next? I'm reading this novel called TO MY BEAUTIFUL YOU but I've to be careful cause I'm not a fan of heavy scenes so I've been skipping and reading it. (Same as This marriage is bound to fail anyway).

What a heavy novel, it's really angsty.
      1. View previous comments...
        Cookiemonster_007isback
        this one 'To my beautiful you' has a heavy plot which deals with a lot of skinship (atleast in the first volume which I'm currently on) due to which I'm losing the track of the story.
        Jun 30, 2022
        Rin.rinaaa likes this.
      3. Cookiemonster_007isback
        Cookiemonster_007isback
        so if you're taking a break from serious and heavy novel, I'll advise that you're better off without reading this one for a while.
        Jun 30, 2022
        NohrNeir likes this.
      4. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Ooh yea I knew it was heavy from spoilers and looking it up on Naver forums. I feel like it would be a novel I love since I do love heavy novels but need to destress. I might pick it back up again in a few months or towards end of year.
        Jun 30, 2022
    4. urlocalenfer
      urlocalenfer
      hi! I was wondering where can I send in the verification for "This Marriage is Bound To Sink Anyway"? Also would you prefer if I buy it from per chapters ones or the volumes one? Thank you in advance! <3
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        There's a guide on what screenshots to show on the site. You can DM me on NU or message me on Wix.
        Jun 30, 2022
    5. lunareader274
      lunareader274
      hello I was wondering if you will end up posting the old chaps at some point without readers needing to send verification? very thankful for your work! <3
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        No only volume 5 onward even after I move back to WP.
        Jun 30, 2022
        kur0kenma123 and lunareader274 like this.
    6. LuckyEmeraldRabbit
      LuckyEmeraldRabbit
      I loved your translation for "the marriage..." on WordPress. I'm sorry it all got taken down. Hopefully you can find a better place to continue. You had hundreds of chapters on there: (
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
    7. equeuqe
      equeuqe
      Hiiii!! It's my first time encountering

“This marriage is bound to sink anyway”

And I would love to read the translated novel from the start. How can I unlock your previous translated chapters?? Thank you BTW, you are an angel for translating the novel!!!
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
    8. Deskata
      Deskata
      “This marriage is bound to sink anyway”

I hope you will find a way to continue to share your hardwork translations with the readers. (Thank you very much for that!) I was at the end of Volume 2, wanted to begin reading Volume 3 when this setback happened (I was steadily falling more and more in love with this novel :) There are seldom such well written Korean web novels to be found nowadays.)
      1. Alanif_7., Wapdyne, toliman and 2 others like this.
    9. sheesay
      sheesay
      “This marriage is bound to sink anyway” novel

I hope your dedicated hardwork contents be recovered. I was moving onto Emiliano chapters when this adversity happened. Thank you for your awesome dedication by getting us engaged and understanding better of this beautiful and great novel by your translation especially. You’re truly a godsend angel!
      1. immallure and NohrNeir like this.
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I still have my translations since I saved everything in multiple places. The only thing is reposting almost 300 chapters will take time as well as creating a new site. I will be continuing once I find a new place to post them. And thank you for enjoying it.
        Jun 11, 2022
    10. jade0408
      jade0408
      hello! are the translations for "this marriage is bound to sink anyway" taken down?
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        WP took it down
        Jun 11, 2022
        immallure likes this.
    11. Made for claude
      Made for claude
      Hello do you by any chance have the mtl for Marilyn likes larienisa too much...
      Thanks
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I don't share mtls nor raws for novels, hence why my spoilers are usually in summaries.
        Jun 10, 2022
    12. Medeiaa
      Medeiaa
      Hi Can you help me get the raw the princess imprints a traitor? If you want I can translate it for you :(
      1. NohrNeir
    13. alliebee
      alliebee
      You’re amazing for all of the spoilers and summaries you share ❤️❤️People like you are a GODSEND to the spoilers community ❤️ Thank you!
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
    14. Natyashenka
      Natyashenka
      hello, first of all, merry christmas and happy new year and could You tell me where I can read the novel "I became the mother of the hero"?
      Thanks
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. No one is translating the novel. It was read from the raws. I was sharing the spoilers and mtl from KKP. Of course I've long stopped since I dropped it.
        Jan 7, 2022
    15. Deleted member 282232
      Deleted member 282232
      이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어 있다
      Is it really good?
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I spoiled it already so up to you to think. It's not the typical cliche storyline so not sure how many people would like it. I normally prefer more heavy theme or moving plotlines than typical stories. I've read a lot of romance and my top favorites are this one, Your Eternal Lies, 우주를 불러줘, and Resetting Lady, with this one being my absolute favorite. Can just guess my preferences.
        Nov 25, 2021
        Rin.rinaaa likes this.
    16. nines
      nines
      I just wanted to leave a message to say thanks for summarizing TTOAV. You should really post a Patreon or something because the things that you do serves more than a thank you (although that's the only thing that I can give, apparently haha) I hope you'll always have a good time and good rest.
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        I'm glad when people enjoy the spoilers and that alone is enough to satisfy me. Thank you for enjoying them.
        Sep 20, 2021
        xoxolunar and nines like this.
    17. Deleted member 41274
      Deleted member 41274
      cute peepo gif
      1. NohrNeir likes this.
      2. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Thank you~
        Aug 14, 2021
        Deleted member 41274 likes this.
    18. Ab Trivedi
      Ab Trivedi
      Hi, where I can find english version of i became hero's mom light novel?
      And it's LN finished?
      1. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        The novel is finished and there's no tl for it.
        Jun 26, 2021
    19. NohrNeir
      NohrNeir
      favorite novel 이 결혼은 어차피 망하게 되어 있다
      1. ArguingApples likes this.
      2. Lissi
        Lissi
        What's it about?
        Apr 19, 2021
      3. NohrNeir
        NohrNeir
        Apr 19, 2021
      4. Lissi
        Lissi
        Sadly I don't have one, but thank you for the recommendation!
        Apr 19, 2021