Mar 29, 2024 at 5:36 AM
Money:
$8,589
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)

AMissingLinguist

[Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N], Male, 26, from actually, I don't know where I am.

"Otherworld TRPG Game Master" is pretty good. Feb 19, 2024

AMissingLinguist was last seen:
Mar 29, 2024 at 5:36 AM
    1. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Wicked Irumi-chan is stunning.
      1. Jeanette and ciana like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        You forgot that using rest nullifies the effect of repel!

*glomps* You werea attacked by a wild Alice! You took 1 hug of damage! \(^^)/
        Jul 9, 2021
        AMissingLinguist and Jeanette like this.
      4. Jeanette
        Jeanette
        *pats the hugged linguist* thoughts and prayers~
        Jul 9, 2021
        AMissingLinguist and AliceShiki like this.
      5. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        *Uses run* AMissingLinguist fled!
        Jul 10, 2021
        AliceShiki and Jeanette like this.
    2. Jeanette
      Jeanette
      ^^) *gives 8 Oz of blueberry sherbert*
      1. AMissingLinguist likes this.
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        (º﹃º) Thanks for the food!
        Jul 9, 2021
        Jeanette likes this.
      3. Jeanette
        Jeanette
        ^^) *pat pat*
        Jul 9, 2021
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
    3. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Side characters don't have any screen time in Jagaaaaaaan. Fortunately, they are terrible, so I guess the story lucked out.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        "Love Junkies" is a comedy story about a guy who has problems stemming from sex. My memory is fuzzy on this one, since it's been a long time, but I remember it for at least not being bad. "Berserk" is one of the better ones where rape is used expertly to convey a sense of despair and murderous anger. "Asper Kanojo" handles the sex topic well with a person who has a mental disorder.
        Jul 7, 2021
        Cerene likes this.
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        There's definitely better stories out there, but these were the ones I could think of at the moment.
        Jul 7, 2021
        Cerene likes this.
      4. Cerene
        Cerene
        Thanks. I'll check them out.
        Jul 7, 2021
    4. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Ch 69, pg 18 of Jagaaaaaan is probably the only time I laughed and enjoyed reading this story. The rest is meh.
      1. Cerene likes this.
    5. AMissingLinguist
    6. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Reading Triple H in "Jagaaaaaaan" just makes me laugh. It just reminds me of Wrestlemania instead of Heiwa Happiness Heroes.
    7. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      What? Was there chemistry between MC and female officer in "Jagaaaaaan"? This romance feels so forced.
      1. Cerene likes this.
    8. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Jagaaaaaan" reminds me of "Chainsaw Man." That's unfortunate, because it feels like it's retreading old ground.
      1. Cerene likes this.
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Also, the monsters seem like they would look terrible in CGI. At least, they would be tough to make scary with the average CGI skills.
        Jul 7, 2021
        Cerene likes this.
    9. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      I'm back to reading Iruma-kun after waiting for chapters to build up. I have no idea where I left off, but I'm having fun rereading it!
      1. Arie Sun likes this.
      2. Mr. Tired
        Mr. Tired
        You mean the one where he is sold by his parents and is given to a demon to be his grand child? :D
        That Iruma-kun?
        Jul 4, 2021
        AMissingLinguist and Cerene like this.
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Yep, that's the one!
        Jul 4, 2021
        Mr. Tired likes this.
      4. Mr. Tired
        Mr. Tired
        I LOVE ITTTT
        Jul 4, 2021
    10. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Twin Siblings' New Life" has strange characters, plot holes, and time skips.
      1. Negiomi
        Negiomi
        It really does, especially with their child mentality and stuff. Additionally, as a twin myself, I really dislike the unnatural favor that the whole world gives to one particular twin, makes me really feel bad for the other one
        Jul 3, 2021
    11. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      I wonder what's worse than body snatchers?
      1. Generic.Archdemon likes this.
      2. Tilgarial
        Tilgarial
        depends - do you mean the kind that kills you and takes over your body, or the kind that makes you watch them deceive your loved ones and friends, slowly killing them all off so their new body doesn't have anybody that knows them well,
        Jun 25, 2021
      3. Tilgarial
        Tilgarial
        so they can go and become as terrible as they want without anybody thinking it's a big change, and then slowly, ever so slowly, watch them crush as much happiness as they can, being the demon they were meant to be?
        Jun 25, 2021
      4. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Second one, the one that makes you watch them live your life, deceiving others.
        Jun 25, 2021
        Tilgarial likes this.
    12. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Vigor Mortis" by Thundamoo feels like a mix of lighthearted fantasy with a dose of harsh reality. I recommend it.
    13. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      I'm wondering how a MC who's been starving her whole life has such a good moral compass. MC is from "Vigor Mortis."
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        I hope the story delves into her past. Right now, I'm feeling a disconnect from her character and her circumstances.
        Jun 25, 2021
    14. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "GOSU" is not a favorite story of mine, but I did enjoy reading it for what it is, which a story about a young man finding inner peace.
    15. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Are you... Dan?" -Gang Ryong. XD Dan's the hidden boss! Jk. I just found this line so funny during a serious moment.
    16. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Isekai Shikkaku" actually uses it's premise instead of a one off introduction! It's also interesting to read.
    17. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Koi wa Hikari" is interesting.
    18. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Wow, Elona+ now has an story ending, though I don't even know what the story of the game is. Good game, recommend. 4/5.
    19. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Master Villainess the Invincible!" is interesting.
      1. Yakinori likes this.
    20. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Hero Has Returned" seems meh. First chapter was full of angst.
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Story's tone is one note, and I have no idea what the moral of the story is. I recommend reading this for teenage angst. 2.5/5.
        Jun 9, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)
    I will never make millions of dollars, but I can see that those who can have determination and hard work. Those who don't work hard and are not determined would never understand, and I hope to never misunderstand them.

Signature

A signature? Like the ones used to sign documents? How do I write online with my real hands? I don't have any touch pads to write fancy letters. :/

Signed,

A Missing Linguist
    Tony said:
    Here's my NUF confession #3 that I never told anyone. There was a 4th mod that I promoted at the same time as @Electromaster@holyshin and @remy911 but he/she never logged into NUF (not even once) so I removed his/her mod status after a few days.
    Nom de Plume. Casul Reader. Ritsuru. Lachiel? OverlyFriendly.

"True freedom is to share,
    All the chains our brothers wear,
    And with heart and hand to be
    Earnest to make others free!" -James Russell

“I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.” -Antoine de Saint-Exuper
    "You see the Edit button down there?
    when you tag someone you get this *wait a moment*
    @-[31654:-@yzrahc-]
    Afterwards go changed it when you press edit.
    @-[31654:-changed-]
    Don't mind the dashes" -Carm.
    Twilight Fox. I remember there was another one I'd bothered a lot with alerts, but I can't find that post. Might have been akki. Most moderators fit here. Maybe metalunicorn. Arcturus may also be here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <b>I Am A:</b> True Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)
    <br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
    <b>Strength-</b>9<br>
    <b>Dexterity-</b>10<br>
    <b>Constitution-</b>12<br>
    <b>Intelligence-</b>13<br>
    <b>Wisdom-</b>12<br>
    <b>Charisma-</b>11
    <br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>True Neutral</b> A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.<br>
    <br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
    <br><br><u>Class:</u><br><b>Wizards</b> are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
    <br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:[email protected]'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>
    "Killed by Flumya after will, and after death."
    "Give treasure map to hidden island to Ddraig."
    "Make a copy and send to Shem."
    Baited. Sorry, I'm just bored.
    Here, have a cat.
    Double baited. Got you again! Yep, I'm super bored.
    Ultra bait! You have to stop clicking!
    Yep, it's the last one. Surprise!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Because Jojo's awesome.
    [​IMG]
    @SummerForest is now Pervert Supreme the Second, as proclaimed by @Cupcake Ninja. Also, let it be known that @SummerForest denies any association with being perverted.