Mar 28, 2024 at 6:06 AM
Money:
$8,589
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)

AMissingLinguist

[Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N], Male, 26, from actually, I don't know where I am.

"Otherworld TRPG Game Master" is pretty good. Feb 19, 2024

AMissingLinguist was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 6:06 AM
    1. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Unsatisfying ending for "No Way People Find Cultivation Difficult, Right?" Eh, story was okay. 2.5/5.
    2. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Me: I shouldn't forget to do something. My brain: forgets. Rinse. Repeat.
    3. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      What animal to ever exist could fight a dragon and win? Exclude modern humans.
      1. Deleted member 369806 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Blitz
        Blitz
        I like kun-peng and since I like it, it's definitely the best animal
        Aug 2, 2021
      4. MasterCuddler
        MasterCuddler
        Hmm~ some parasitic animal? If there is that is
        Aug 2, 2021
      5. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Those are all good answers. Looks like dragons aren't the apex fantasy predator.
        Aug 2, 2021
        Deleted member 369806 likes this.
    4. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "'You blasted, rebellious piece of furniture!'" -Hobb.
      1. Lissi and Noble Ran like this.
      2. Noble Ran
        Noble Ran
        Sounds like something someone who'd stubbed his toe would say
        Jul 30, 2021
    5. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Time for Plan B, then. ...too bad Plan B didn’t exist."
      1. Cerene likes this.
      2. Deleted member 367916
        Deleted member 367916
        Plan C, then?~
        Jul 30, 2021
        Cerene likes this.
    6. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      1. Deleted member 369806 likes this.
    7. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      hbomberguy[sic] is pretty funny.
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        1 hour and 40 minutes without pausing the video once. The video was entertaining all the way to the end.
        Jul 28, 2021
      2. Deleted member 369806
        Deleted member 369806
        Is he one of those streamers who like or aiming to stream for 24 hours straight or more?
        Jul 28, 2021
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        He's not a streamer. He just makes long videos, which is why I think his videos are great. If I pay attention the whole time I'm watching, then the video must be something worth watching.
        Jul 29, 2021
        Deleted member 369806 likes this.
    8. AMissingLinguist
    9. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "In the blink of an eye, he clenched his fist and punched the recalcitrant child on his face." Su Changyu is merciless. XD
      1. Bad Storm likes this.
    10. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      XD Kanojo mo Kanojo ch 25 pg 11 makes me laugh in how audacious she is.
    11. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Kanojo mo Kanojo makes me smile and laugh. I really enjoy it and recommend reading it or watching it.
    12. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou is The Eminence in Shadow's standard trope version.
      1. Cerene likes this.
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        The plot is cringeworthy because it does nothing new. I wince at each cliche played straight, and hope this manga doesn't get an adaptation.
        Jul 19, 2021
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        MC has a sister who loves him platonically, an ojou-sama he works under, and he has to attend magic school for some reason, even though everyone says he's terrible at it.
        Jul 19, 2021
      4. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        It's not isekai, which makes it that much worse. Even without saturating the overused isekai trope, this story falls in line with the rest of the mediocre stories.
        Jul 19, 2021
    13. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "RE: Monarch" by Eligos is another similar take on a time travelling main character. Similar to Re:Zero.
    14. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      1. Sayne likes this.
      2. Sayne
        Sayne
        Kobeni got the moves
        Jul 17, 2021
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
    15. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "[...]the relationships we formed in high school were never going to last forever," -Arthur.
    16. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Eight" by 3seed is well written and contains a clear beginning, middle, and end. 4/5.
    17. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      The first 8 chapters of Dandadan is very fast paced. Feels like I smacked my head into a street pole. So much info in so little time.
      1. Cerene likes this.
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Huh? Accidental kiss scene as well? The story is almost frustrating in how much it tries to do in so little time.
        Jul 12, 2021
        Cerene likes this.
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        This manga is not for me. It's hurts to try processing all the stuff that happens.
        Jul 12, 2021
    18. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Say Ah, the Golden Spoon Is Entering" has a story with slow progression. Over 6 chapters that take place in one day compared to STVF.
      1. Cerene likes this.
    19. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Protagonist of "Seduce the Villain's Father" calls him father as well. Very awkward.
      1. Ahodesuga
        Ahodesuga
        It makes sense in Korean but in English.... Yeah no chief.
        Jul 11, 2021
    20. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "If you fuse your mom and dad, you get either mad or dom," -my brain.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Yes, sorry about that. There's not a lot of ways to combine mom and dad, so I branched into other forms of parental names, such as papa, mama, pops, and mum.
        Jul 11, 2021
        Deleted member 367916 likes this.
      3. Deleted member 367916
        Deleted member 367916
        Sorry if I came off as too serious. I was jus' jesting...
        Pups would be nice tho..XD
        Jul 11, 2021
      4. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Pups is very cute! Though I think my parents wouldn't enjoy being called baby dogs. >.>
        Jul 11, 2021
        Deleted member 367916 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)
    I will never make millions of dollars, but I can see that those who can have determination and hard work. Those who don't work hard and are not determined would never understand, and I hope to never misunderstand them.

Signature

A signature? Like the ones used to sign documents? How do I write online with my real hands? I don't have any touch pads to write fancy letters. :/

Signed,

A Missing Linguist
    Tony said:
    Here's my NUF confession #3 that I never told anyone. There was a 4th mod that I promoted at the same time as @Electromaster@holyshin and @remy911 but he/she never logged into NUF (not even once) so I removed his/her mod status after a few days.
    Nom de Plume. Casul Reader. Ritsuru. Lachiel? OverlyFriendly.

"True freedom is to share,
    All the chains our brothers wear,
    And with heart and hand to be
    Earnest to make others free!" -James Russell

“I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.” -Antoine de Saint-Exuper
    "You see the Edit button down there?
    when you tag someone you get this *wait a moment*
    @-[31654:-@yzrahc-]
    Afterwards go changed it when you press edit.
    @-[31654:-changed-]
    Don't mind the dashes" -Carm.
    Twilight Fox. I remember there was another one I'd bothered a lot with alerts, but I can't find that post. Might have been akki. Most moderators fit here. Maybe metalunicorn. Arcturus may also be here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <b>I Am A:</b> True Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)
    <br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
    <b>Strength-</b>9<br>
    <b>Dexterity-</b>10<br>
    <b>Constitution-</b>12<br>
    <b>Intelligence-</b>13<br>
    <b>Wisdom-</b>12<br>
    <b>Charisma-</b>11
    <br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>True Neutral</b> A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.<br>
    <br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
    <br><br><u>Class:</u><br><b>Wizards</b> are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
    <br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:[email protected]'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>
    "Killed by Flumya after will, and after death."
    "Give treasure map to hidden island to Ddraig."
    "Make a copy and send to Shem."
    Baited. Sorry, I'm just bored.
    Here, have a cat.
    Double baited. Got you again! Yep, I'm super bored.
    Ultra bait! You have to stop clicking!
    Yep, it's the last one. Surprise!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Because Jojo's awesome.
    [​IMG]
    @SummerForest is now Pervert Supreme the Second, as proclaimed by @Cupcake Ninja. Also, let it be known that @SummerForest denies any association with being perverted.