Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. jacobpaige
    jacobpaige
    I tend not to write reviews until I've decided to stop reading the series. Given the length of series on this site, I'm more likely to lose interest than to actually finish them, assuming the translator doesn't lose interest or get shut down first. This means that the series I still care about when I stop reading them are generally the ones that I have severely negative feelings about.
    Jul 15, 2021
    Wujigege likes this.
  2. jacobpaige
    jacobpaige
    As for series that I like, probably LMS, WoC, MoL, Ending Maker, Beware of Chicken, Path of Ascension, This Young Master is Not Cannon Fodder, "There is no Epic Loot Here, Only Puns", The Stained Tower, After the Mountains are Flattened (though I'm quite far behind at the moment), Solo Stream, Data Dragon Danika (also running behind on this one), and The Power of Formations (indefinite hiatus).
    Jul 15, 2021
    Wujigege likes this.
  3. jacobpaige
    jacobpaige
    I'm sure there are others I'm not remembering at the moment though.

Expanding it beyond webnovels would add things like Discworld, The Bromeliad, This Alien Shore, Ender's Game, and A Young Lady's Illustrated Primer, to name a few. Though its been quite some time since I read paper books.
    Jul 15, 2021
    Wujigege likes this.
  4. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Thanks. I am considering reviews into blog articles if the reviewers don't mind

I intend to use the ad revenue from blog articles for subbing dramas. Only Japanese dramas for now since Japanese subtitles are readily available
    Jul 15, 2021
  5. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Carnivorous Hunter and Sword Dynasty are the two books I currently read.

If you have any Japanese dropped novel to recommend, I can translate
    Jul 15, 2021