I... Think it doesn't! \(^^)/

And I didn't see the season 0 anime, but I read the manga~
    Jul 18, 2021
  3. Deleted member 369806
    Deleted member 369806
    Jul 18, 2021
  4. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I'm not interested in the abridged series.

And I saw the movie of the Toei series of the Yugioh anime... I was not impressed. So uhn... Not interested in that one either.

NAS just did a better job at the anime than Toei did.
    Jul 18, 2021
  5. Deleted member 369806
    Deleted member 369806
    So, you watched the abridged series and didn't like it? this is the first time I heard of someone like you, I tip my hat to you, you must be hard to please comedy wise
    Jul 18, 2021
  6. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I watched the first two episodes or so, I had a hard time understanding their pronunciation for the most part, and that took a lot of my enjoyment away.

I don't like going back and forth much when watching comedy videos, especially if they're long.
    Jul 18, 2021
    Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  7. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    The guy making it, LK, was changing his voice to speak for everyone (I think). If you aren’t used to hearing English, it could be a bit difficult to understand what is being said
    Jul 18, 2021
    AliceShiki likes this.
  8. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Yeah, I usually only see people talk English in games and on youtube videos with people that speak slowly, so... I'm mostly used to a pretty clear and not jumbled English...

It's a lot harder to understand when people are speaking quickly and with strong accents...
    Jul 18, 2021
  9. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    He wasn’t speaking with an accent, he was just lowering or raising the tone and pitch of his voice to make himself sound funny/different
    Jul 18, 2021
  10. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well, the way Jounochi spoke was stupidly hard to understand... >.>

I'm also terrible at understanding what people are saying when they're shouting in English, which certainly didn't help.
    Jul 18, 2021
  11. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    There there
    It happens. To be honest, I never cared for the abridged series either. In my case, I just didn’t find it all that funny or interesting
    Jul 18, 2021
    AliceShiki likes this.
  12. Deleted member 369806
    Deleted member 369806
    So you two aren't fluent enough in english, is that what you are saying? or is it that you don't understand the jokes? or is it that you are not into that kind of comedy? oh, well, I suppose there are all sorts of people out there, but defnitiely this is the first time I meet people who don't enjoy the abridged series
    Jul 18, 2021
  13. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    In my case, I just didn’t find it funny.
    Jul 18, 2021
  14. Deleted member 369806
    Deleted member 369806
    Point taken and it makes sense if I think about it, the abridged series are made for fans, but if you are not a fan of the original series or you are new to the anime, the abridged versions must come as strange mumbo jumbo to you, yes you are absolutely correct, I shouldn't have assumed that you will enjoy it
    Jul 18, 2021
  15. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Except, I was totally a fan of the original series.
    Jul 18, 2021
    Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  16. Deleted member 369806
    Jul 18, 2021
  17. Deleted member 369806
    Deleted member 369806
    Just to be clear because I don't like to make misunderstandings as I felt my last comment might be sound sarcastic and I think I wasn't clear enough in the previous one as I don't like typing much so I try to summarize my words as much as possible, but I don't like to be misunderstood and don't like to be rude so let me try to rephrase what I said, if you got something to say please hold on till I finish
    Jul 18, 2021
  18. Deleted member 369806
    Deleted member 369806
    YuGiOh season 0 abridged was heavily infulenced by season 1 abridged or also called YGOTAS, but even if you were to watch it I don't think you will like it from what I understood about you two so far in this conversation, I am looking down on you or anything, it is just that there are all kinds of fans out there, like the kind that like anime and don't like the manga, or the type that
    Jul 18, 2021
  19. Deleted member 369806
    Deleted member 369806
    likes novels and don't read manga, or the kind that saythey know the anime or series but all they saw was some unofficial hentai stuff or it, etc...
    point is that I understand that there are all kinds of fans out there, I should've taken that into consideration before I said anything here, you see
    Jul 18, 2021
  20. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I read it as the manga, it was pretty interesting. The dragon card shadow game was something I'd have liked to seem more of
    Jul 18, 2021
  21. Deleted member 369806
    Deleted member 369806
    Some days ago I came upon a video describing the ending of Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V manga by a scene from family guy cartoon, and it was pretty messed up, I didn't understand why so I looked at the manga version as I didn't really read it and assumed it wouldn't be much different from the anime but that last page from the manga was messed up,
    Jul 18, 2021
  22. Deleted member 369806
    Deleted member 369806
    the bombshell they dropped on the last page was really nothing short of messed up, so yeah I will be more careful in the future with what I recommend, and that is it I guess
    Jul 18, 2021