Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I have no idea how it passed Chinese censors.
    Then again it was shot in 2018 but aired in 2020
    Jul 18, 2021
  2. ludagad
    ludagad
    That must mean it was worse before lmao. Some screenwriters think that reversing the roles makes it feminist. It just makes it sexist in the other direction. It's cringe. But I still rather watch that since it's fresher than the other tired trope that has stuck around for 80 years of cinema. I'll check it out first.
    Jul 18, 2021
  3. ludagad
    ludagad
    OMG, no way. She starts out as a career woman - a director. And after her bf turns out a rich heir, she resigns and becomes a florist? Hahaha. Yeah, I'll skip this one and save some dignity. It seems that love has cured her of her ambitions and now she prefers a mediocre but peaceful life with bf's backup money.
    Jul 18, 2021
  4. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Haha, that didn't happen.
    It was surprising how money didn't impact the main leads.

I feared that too but it didn't happen.
    She rejected him spending money on her.
    Jul 18, 2021
  5. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Jul 18, 2021
  6. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    My sister found the drama boring but it is for the same reason I enjoyed it. This was a line from the drama:
    "There are no dumb women. Just women who play dumb"
    There are a lot of female characters in it, even if you dislike the female lead, u will find one that u like.
    Jul 18, 2021
  7. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    It was just a breath of fresh air to have a female lead that is not all skin and bones. I always wanted to ask, did you know what happened to Zheng Shuang? She seems to be getting skinnier every year.
    In Rivers Flow to You, she only wore baggy jeans and over sized clothes
    Jul 18, 2021
  8. ludagad
    ludagad
    Jul 18, 2021
  9. ludagad
    ludagad
    I really hope she takes her money and runs abroad before the same thing like Fan Bingbing happens to her. You just can't have rich actresses in China. And they always take them in for tax evasion, lol. In other words, she didn't bribe the local government and now they feel slighted.
    Jul 18, 2021
    Wujigege likes this.
  10. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Ivy Shao was one of my favorite Taiwanese actresses.
    She didn't look like an I and actually had curves.
    All the stress from getting popular and she lost a lot of weight.
    I am no longer jealous of celebrities.
    Their life is horrible
    Jul 18, 2021
  11. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    I saw something on CNN on how she botched an adoption, leaving her boyfriend stranded with the child in the US because she changed her mind
    I think its best for them to just move to Taiwan or Singapore or Malaysia to continue their career
    Jul 18, 2021
  12. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Ivy Shao's male co-star had to defend her against the press
    Jul 18, 2021
  13. ludagad
    ludagad
    The problem to me is that everyone on the internet feels they have the right to judge celebrities' actions. Their private life and their actions are separate from their work. Unless it's illegal, then it's a job for the law, not the netizens. They're human, they're allowed to fuck up multiple times in their lives, especially while they're young and ignorant.
    Jul 18, 2021
  14. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    The actress from this Korean drama Its Okay Not To Be Okay got cancelled because of a personal text she sent her then boyfriend from 2014.
    It is just ridiculous. I am shocked that people are not more disturbed by the fact that private texts were released without their permission.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seo_Yea-ji
    Jul 19, 2021
  15. ludagad
    ludagad
    Probably released by the ex bf. Some exes have no honor. Ok, maybe one of the agents could be the culprit as well. But it's definitely not a hack. It's best for celebrities to be asexual and not date. It's too troublesome.
    Jul 19, 2021
    Wujigege likes this.
  16. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    After the actress got canceled for being "a witch" who was ordering her bf not to shoot kissing scenes.

The entire conversation was leaked. He started it, it was just a joke between two of them.
    The actor was sick around that time so she got blamed for it.
    He sued his agency saying they were responsible for him falling sick but no, it's got to be the woman's fault
    Jul 19, 2021
  17. ludagad
    ludagad
    Yeah, I saw it. That's what happens when people jump to conclusions and run with it and then don't want to admit they're wrong.
    Jul 19, 2021
    Wujigege likes this.