Comments on Profile Post by Enigma

1. Enigma
    Enigma
    one that bugs me a little is mc getting an unknown skill or ability and getting thrown out because of it.

ex oh you got the skill omnipotence never heard of it must be a weak skill. You have to leave the town now....
    Jul 21, 2021
  2. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Answer #1: Any instance of nobility scenarios where *some* guy says: "How dare you! Do you know who you are talking to!?"

It may have been cool in the past, and it is probably reasonable, but it is just annoying.

I don't care who you are; show me you deserve my respect before I can give it to you.
    Jul 21, 2021
    Enigma likes this.
  3. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Answer #2: Rather than a common event, it's rather the lack of common sense regarding the lack of common necessities that bothers me.

Our world has wonderful technologies; getting suddenly depraved of it after getting isekai'd should have caused for great depression to a certain degree, but I don't see many novels paying attention to this detail unless they belong to slice-of-life.
    Jul 21, 2021
    Enigma likes this.
  4. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Most of my pet peeves boils down to someone boasting their prideful trait (e.g. physical traits or numerical stats) and therefore being ignorant over the scary reality that is the world.
    Jul 21, 2021
    Enigma likes this.