Comments on Profile Post by akki

1. akki
  2. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I had been wondering if I'd ever get a random question.
    Aug 2, 2021
  3. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I would make a version using the deities from various mythologies~
    Aug 2, 2021
  4. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    or I suppose one could be made using nuffians~
    Aug 2, 2021
  5. akki
    akki
    Ooh I wanna see a nuffians version
    Aug 2, 2021
  6. akki
    akki
    And it has been a while since the last one but you have had questions before
    Aug 2, 2021
  7. akki
    akki
    Wait. A moderators version of rock, papers, scissors. That’s a question for westie I think. Or LaDyViL
    Aug 2, 2021
    AliceShiki likes this.
  8. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    it or they must have been a very long time ago~
    Let's see...
    Tony --> most nuffians that don't beat Tony
    Alice shiki--> Westler
    Westler---> Tony
    Bantyo Blade is practically an instant kill
    Shem sheild can defend against all depending on how long it is held. (needs to be held for 700 turns to defend against bantyo blade)
    Armor of cruelty is +1 life
    Aug 2, 2021
  9. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well, the game is pretty simple at its core, so there isn't much you can do to change the overall feeling of it... At most you can change flavor or add more options I guess.

At the same time, if you add more options, you still need to put win/lose relationships on all choices available in order to stop games from drawing due to two people putting something that doesn't interact...
    Aug 2, 2021
  10. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Honestly, there isn't a good revamp for it, the game is too simple at its core.

If I had to make something, I'd probably make a completely different game that happens to have something like an elemental triangle of Fire>Wind>Water>Fire that is available to the players... So they'd have a "rock-paper-scissors" element within the game, as some elements would be better against the other.
    Aug 2, 2021
  11. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Aug 2, 2021