Last Activity:
Feb 29, 2024
Money:
$198
Reading List:
Link

MissLatte

Well-Known Member, Female

If anyone would like to read a CN I’m doing currently : https://bit.ly/37Kr7JR Oct 27, 2020

MissLatte was last seen:
Feb 29, 2024
    1. ccmm
      ccmm
      Hi Miss Latte! I just got into IBTMLAD through the manhwa. Will you please allow me the honor of reading your translations? Thank you, thank you! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
    2. MEEPMEEPRunner
      MEEPMEEPRunner
      Hi MissLatte, sorry for all the messages but could you also please link me IBTMLAD, would really really appreciate it ♥️
    3. Vivy72006
      Vivy72006
      Heyy, can you please send me the link of ibtmlad?, need something to keep me going in the free time :D
    4. Faye92
      Faye92
      Hi MissLatte,

Can you please tell me where I can read your translated IBMLAD. Please pm the link.

Thank you
      ╰(*´︶`*)╯
    5. karls
      karls
      this might be annoying but... can i please have the link for your translation of ibtmlad??? thank you so much!!!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Deleted member 321603
        Deleted member 321603
        I don't like short forms either makes me confuse =_=
        Aug 16, 2021
        karls and Writer_Luna like this.
      3. Deleted member 283793
        Deleted member 283793
        Then you will type it out each time? That's just horrifying.
        Aug 16, 2021
        karls likes this.
      4. Deleted member 321603
        Deleted member 321603
        Typing full name is more comfortable to me if it doesn't confuse others. If I get confused there are surely other people too~
        Aug 16, 2021
        karls and Deleted member 283793 like this.
    6. Linx
      Linx
      Hello misslatte. If you could, can you send me the link for the translation of IBTMLAD? Thanks <3
    7. Ein_77
      Ein_77
      hello misslatte! can I ask for the link to the translation of IBTMLAD? please and thank you !!
    8. Choccolat
      Choccolat
      Please please please could you send me the link for IBTMLAD??
    9. Han Yunxi
      Han Yunxi
      Hi, I really like IBMLAD and if possible could you please pm me the link for the translation? Thank you.
    10. jayshime
      jayshime
      Hi MissLatte,

Can you please tell me where I can read your translated IBMLAD. Please pm the link.

Thank you
      ╰(*´︶`*)╯
    11. kweenvii
      kweenvii
      Hi, can you please tell me where I can read your translated IBMLAD. Please pm the link. Thank you <3333
    12. Bawangmerah
      Bawangmerah
      Hi, can you please tell me where I can read your translated IBMLAD. Please pm the link. Thank you
    13. Nekochanika
      Nekochanika
      Hello MissLatte, i would like to read your translation on ibmlad.. could you grant me the opportunity to read it more by PM me the link?
    14. wonmil88
      wonmil88
      Hello, I love BTMLAD so much. Im really happy when I know someone is translating this. If its possible could you please pm me the link for the translation? I hope I can read your translation :))
    15. Lunarstark18
      Lunarstark18
      Hello misslatte,
      Firstly, I love BTMLAD, so thank you for translating this! Second i was wondering if you could please pm me the link for your translation. THANK YOU!!! :)
    16. Cale_03
      Cale_03
      Hello MissLatte, I really like IBTMLAD. So I was wondering would you please send me the link to the translation. Thank you very much. please pm me the link ʘ‿ʘ sorry for bothering⊙﹏⊙
    17. _reading
      _reading
      Hello, can you please tell me where I can read your translated version of “I Became the Male Lead’s Adopted Daughter”? Please pm the link. Thank you.
    18. lilywoods157287
      lilywoods157287
      Hi can you pls tell me where I can read your -> I Became the Male Lead’s Adopted Daughter <- . Please pm me the link
    19. Vine30
      Vine30
      Hi MissLatte, Can I have some of your time, I'm a fan of IBTMLAD and would like to read your translation of it please. Thank you and good evening
    20. liyee
      liyee
      Hello misslatte, i really like IBTMLAD so i'd be happy if you allow me to read your translation :) thank you! ;))
  • About