Last Activity:
Feb 29, 2024
Money:
$198
Reading List:
Link

MissLatte

Well-Known Member, Female

If anyone would like to read a CN I’m doing currently : https://bit.ly/37Kr7JR Oct 27, 2020

MissLatte was last seen:
Feb 29, 2024
    1. cosmicreader
      cosmicreader
      Hello MissLatte, i really want to read translation for ibtmad translation since i started it on whatpad at your account... Can you please share the link for translation with me please
    2. Cinnamon Potato baby
      Cinnamon Potato baby
      Hi miss Latte I would also like to know where to read the IBTMLAD novel..
    3. erikareika1996
      erikareika1996
      Hello, MissLatte!! I was hooked by the IBTMLAD manhwa!! Gosh! That kid was a bad@ss!! I saw from some forums that you are translating this novel? Please can i ask for the link if it's okay with you? Please please please
    4. evelinka
      evelinka
      Hi MissLatte! Me too! Img! Im soo inlove with IBTMLAD !! I would really really appreaciate it if u could let me ready ur translation. Tahnk u soo much!!!
    5. snookers
      snookers
      Hi hi MissLatte! I got hooked after reading the IBTMLAD manhwa, i heard the u were doing translations so I was hoping if I would allow me to read ur translations. Thank you for ur hard work! Please eat and sleep well, stay safe always!
    6. Lillian_Linton
      Lillian_Linton
      Hi MissLatte, I'm a FAN of your novel IBTMLAD after reading the manhwa! I'm keeping myself updated whenever it's up for reading. I would be very happy and grateful if you would allow me to read your translations! Thank You!
    7. MochaSloth
      MochaSloth
      Hello MissLatte, I am interested in your translations for IBTMLAD. I would love it if you would allow me to read them. Thank you for your hard work.
    8. renaeee
      renaeee
      Hi MissLatte, I became interested to read the novel version of IBTMLAD after reading the manhwa! I would be very happy if you would allow me to read your translations!
    9. Mrs.Boleoti
      Mrs.Boleoti
      Hi MissLatte, I got hooked with IBTMLAD and would like to read more about Leo and Phylio’s father and daughter tandem. If given a chance may I be honored to read your tl for them. Thank you and I love your works.
    10. Shiro0o01
      Shiro0o01
      Hello MissLatte, I read in nu that you translate IBTMLAD and I would like to ask you if you could give me the link (I think) where to read the novel 'cause I really really love the Manga and the few chapters I read on nu and I would love to continue reading the novel.
      Thanks in advance ^_^.
    11. Lovetoread24
      Lovetoread24
      Hello MissLatte thanks for ur hardwork.I really like ibtmlas and I really hope i can share new website to me to read it..once again i want to say thank you
    12. ashlynsy
      ashlynsy
      Hello MissLatte. I really like the ibtmlad and im very very thankful that you made translation for this piece. I've been looking for new updates for novel and someone says you have it. Please would you mind if i ask for the your new site for the updated novel? Thank you.
      1. Yuukiyuki likes this.
    13. Selena_wntrwood
      Selena_wntrwood
      Hi MissLatte, i'm a new member here so i don't know how to dm you. I see your work about IBMLAD in wattpad but it's already deleted. Where i can read it and i would like to request the access. Thank you and i love your translation work (≡^∇^≡)
    14. EndlessRead
      EndlessRead
      Hi MissLatte! I recently got hooked with IBTMLAD manhwa ver. however it has only 20 chapters at the moment. While looking for its spoilers i was redirected to a deleted story from watty, but fortunately i read from the forum that you’re translating the novel. If you don’t mind, can I ask for the link of IBTMLAD translation? Thank you in advanced and have a good day!
    15. annabanna11
      annabanna11
      Hi MissLatte, I'd recently read IBTMLAD (manhwa) and through the spoiler forum I found that you used to do the translation for the novel. May I please know if you still doing the translation in a different website because the current one in NU is not up to date. If yes, may I know how to go to your site? Please and thank you
    16. KiHyunMiyurii
      KiHyunMiyurii
      Hi! I recently read IBTMLAD (manhwa) on a website. In the comment section, there's someone who told us that you're translating the novel. If you don't mind, please give me your translation link. I really like the story. I would appreciate it. Thank you.
    17. riechan14
      riechan14
      Hi Misslatte! I've recently found this novel IBTMLAD and I'm already dying to know more about the story cuz I'm loving it. I've heard you are translating it so could i ask for your the link of the translation? I would really appreciate it and thank you in advance4 :)
    18. Manyyy
      Manyyy
      IBTMLAD is so popular
      I'm dying to read it but some translations got taken down. I've been searching everywhere.
    19. Myste
      Myste
      Hi MissLatte! I've recently found this novel IBTMLAD and I'm loving it. I've found out that you are translating it so could I ask for the link of your translation. Please! Thank you in advance:)
    20. blacknevar
      blacknevar
      Hello MissLatte! I've been reading the IBTMLAD, and thank you for translating it but can i ask the link of your translation on it Please! Thanks you! Your my only salvation!!!!!
  • About