Comments on Profile Post by Aldis

1. Aldis
    Aldis
    It's not 'scum ML', it's 'ML with bad personality/imperfect human'.

I get that sometimes we want to rants about these scum character, but lately I found that many readers demand 'morally upright, proper, kind and respecting, ML' just because it's morally right and unproblematic.

It's not that I like scum character... but... how can I explain this... Don't mix your idealism with something from fiction??
    Aug 17, 2021
  2. Aldis
    Aldis
    I know some trope (like this misunderstood scummy duke ML) need to be updated/refreshed but... seriously... If you want a proper respecting kind-hearted ML don't read something with drama blatantly shown in the synopsis and then judging some characters as bitch/scum from 3-5 chapters only.............
    Aug 17, 2021
  3. Aldis
    Aldis
    The wave of 'moralist' reader that want everything to be proper and respectful is so worrying. Why they can't understand that fiction preferance does have nothing to do with real life preference.

'So young reader will not mistook these kind of relationship as normal' bruh read the rating. A warning and rating exist not for nothing.
    Aug 29, 2021
  4. Aldis
    Aldis
    But then again, we also have minors who blatantly disregard warning and 18+ and views them as 'segregation' and violation of their rights.

Oh my god.
    Aug 29, 2021