Comments on Profile Post by Silver Snake

1. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    It never ends~
    Aug 22, 2021
  2. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    Yes, but how is it going, what are you working on, what's it about, you know, those sort of things. I recall you saying you once published a book, a couple of years ago, what was that all about
    Aug 22, 2021
  3. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    About a girl who will take on the world to protect her “blood-sister” all while trying to find a way home, I suppose. While protecting her sister, she’ll face off the gods, their minions, and the Apostles.
    I guess that would serve as a rough summary of what happens
    Aug 22, 2021
    Silver Snake likes this.
  4. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    You're not a very personable person, are you?
    Aug 22, 2021
  5. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    When it comes to taking a bout a story, I dont really know what to say without giving it all away
    Aug 22, 2021
    Silver Snake likes this.
  6. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    I see what you're saying, say no more, no, but really, I probably won't read it. I mean, the chances that I'll be entertained by it or enjoy it are so low, statistically, so... you know.
    Aug 23, 2021
  7. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    What was your story that got published about, what inspired you to write it?
    Aug 23, 2021
  8. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    A thought in my head. A repeating thought in my head. A thought in my head that wouldn’t leave. I wouldn’t call that inspiration, but it does drive me to continue.
    Aug 23, 2021
    Silver Snake likes this.
  9. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    Sigh, is there anything you enjoy talking about?
    Aug 23, 2021
  10. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    How about instead of always asking, you offer a topic yourself??
    Aug 23, 2021
    Silver Snake likes this.
  11. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    You're right, that is very selfish of me.
    Aug 23, 2021
  12. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    It isn’t an issue of selfishness. It’s an issue of, “conversations are two way streets.”
    Aug 23, 2021
    Silver Snake likes this.
  13. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    Yeah, you're right, but why does it have to be that way, why does it have to be so difficult! Why can't we just talk about any old nothing! Everything's gotta be about something these days! I'm so dramatic!
    Aug 23, 2021
  14. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    Hey, you listen to audio drama podcasts? You probably don't
    Aug 23, 2021
  15. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I do not~
    Aug 23, 2021
    Silver Snake likes this.
  16. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    You should totally check out Victoriocity and MarsCorp, they're both super hilarious. Tell me what you think about them if you ever listen to them. But that requires effort, honestly, my brain's not 100% right now, like I can't think of anything or put effort into anything right now, so even if I did want to talk to you, and I'm not saying I do
    Aug 23, 2021
  17. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    It's not as if I could think of anything
    Aug 23, 2021
  18. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    you sounds like you are exhausted. Go to sleep
    Aug 23, 2021
    Silver Snake likes this.
  19. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    You go to sleep! I'm always exhausted, Dollface, this world exhausts me, the corrupt politicians, the sex traffickers, the rapisits - my god, that got pretty dark, didn't it? I'm so sorry
    Aug 23, 2021
  20. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    I am going to go to sleep, but it's not because you told me to. You know, I think I'm much better at talking at people than with people, because talking with people requires some sort of common ground, and people's interests are so diverging, and I'm hardly interested in anything
    Aug 23, 2021
  21. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    I'mma get a like from you one of these days, just you watch! *runs away*
    Aug 23, 2021