Mar 29, 2024 at 1:31 AM
Money:
$8,589
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)

AMissingLinguist

[Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N], Male, 26, from actually, I don't know where I am.

"Otherworld TRPG Game Master" is pretty good. Feb 19, 2024

AMissingLinguist was last seen:
Viewing unknown page, Mar 29, 2024 at 1:31 AM
    1. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "My shoes evaporated," -Angelica.
    2. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Is Shaden pronounced Shay-den or Shah-den? I've been using Shay-den the whole time.
      1. Tilgarial
        Tilgarial
        my impeccable understanding of language allowed to me by my capacity as a dyslexic, says it is Shay-den!
        Sep 7, 2021
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
      2. Ddraig
        Ddraig
        I would probably pronounce it as either Shai-dehn or Shah-den, dunno how it is suppose to be pronounced
        Sep 7, 2021
    3. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Shaden, you crazy kid, looking for a fight with 3 wyverns. Dude's thirsty for adventure.
    4. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Where were the dangerous beasts, the adventure, the giant sandworms and flesh-eating scorpions?" -Shaden.
    5. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "This defeat shall not be forgotten," -TsukiMirage.
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        How to Make a "GIrl" Fall in Love, ch. 0.9.
        Sep 6, 2021
    6. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "'What difference could ten seconds make?'" -Livia. In time travel, that's a lot of difference.
    7. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "I’ll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History" is forgettable. The conflict tries to be serious, but all I see is children arguing.
      1. Deleted member 367916 likes this.
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        The story is a 2/5. Art is 4/5. Overall, 3/5.
        Aug 29, 2021
        Deleted member 367916 likes this.
    8. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "The spell for purifying water and the spell for purifying something other than water are two different things!?" -Alicia Williams.
      1. SylviaViolet
        SylviaViolet
        Well you should know that there are two categories that encapsulate all things, water and 'not water'.
        Aug 28, 2021
        Blitz and AMissingLinguist like this.
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        True, I should've noticed. A villainess such as Alicia should've realized it easily, since magic makes SO MUCH SENSE.
        Aug 28, 2021
        SylviaViolet likes this.
    9. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "I'll Become a Villainess That Will Go Down in History" is great! Only 4 chapters scanslated. Time to switch to the novel.
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Manga roughly ends around chapter 36 of the webnovel.
        Aug 28, 2021
      2. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        What a confusing name, Prince Duke.
        Aug 28, 2021
    10. MasterCuddler
      MasterCuddler
      Are you interested in a lovely club of cultural studies? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        I'm not an anthropologist, so I'll have to decline. Thanks, but no thanks.
        Aug 26, 2021
        MasterCuddler likes this.
    11. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "The Peter Principle" was meant as satire, but became a serious point of organizations. Lol. "They are promoted to incompetence."
    12. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      I remember a time when there was two Haruhis. Haruhi Fujioka and Haruhi Suzumiya. Kasiya Del Roman reminds me of Fujioka.
    13. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Himmel loves dungeons. I understand him. Explore every nook and cranny before going down to the last level.
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Frieren believes in the 1% chance of great treasure. That's why she's always stuck inside mimic chests.
        Aug 22, 2021
    14. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
    15. Daisydacrazy
      Daisydacrazy
      *knocks*
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Daisydacrazy
        Daisydacrazy
        Oh my~ *bows* thank you very much! What do you plan to change ur username to?
        Aug 11, 2021
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        My new name should be as memorable as my old name, so I'm holding off on changing. When I do change, I'll let you know.
        Aug 11, 2021
        Daisydacrazy likes this.
      4. Daisydacrazy
        Daisydacrazy
        *nodnod* ur pfp n name are quite memorable ~ i recognized u from this break even though we havent talked much or at all >.<
        Aug 11, 2021
    16. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "I’m not feeling panicked or surprised though. Instead, what I’m thinking is… —Great, I managed to escape!" -Liam.
      1. Deleted member 369806 likes this.
      2. Deleted member 369806
        Deleted member 369806
        Aug 11, 2021
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Brutal, yet so funny.
        Aug 11, 2021
        Deleted member 369806 likes this.
    17. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "[...]harem consisted of 10 billion women[...]" Oh god... That's a lot. There's not enough time in a year to even sleep with them all.
      1. Deleted member 369806 likes this.
      2. Deleted member 367916
        Deleted member 367916
        Genghis Khan be like:^
        Aug 11, 2021
    18. AMissingLinguist
      1. Noble Ran likes this.
      2. Noble Ran
        Noble Ran
        For real?
        Aug 10, 2021
      3. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        It's real.
        Aug 10, 2021
        Noble Ran likes this.
      4. Noble Ran
        Noble Ran
        Let's hope it doesn't disappoint.
        Aug 10, 2021
    19. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      The new Bleach one shot is very interesting. If there's more, I'm not complaining.
    20. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "In the names of the Traitor, the Heretic, the Foe, the Shadow, the Warlord, the Liar, and the Inciter, the pact is sealed[...]" -Lucifer.
      1. Deleted member 369806
        Deleted member 369806
        "I will tell you where they are not... safe" -Mr Popo
        Aug 9, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)
    I will never make millions of dollars, but I can see that those who can have determination and hard work. Those who don't work hard and are not determined would never understand, and I hope to never misunderstand them.

Signature

A signature? Like the ones used to sign documents? How do I write online with my real hands? I don't have any touch pads to write fancy letters. :/

Signed,

A Missing Linguist
    Tony said:
    Here's my NUF confession #3 that I never told anyone. There was a 4th mod that I promoted at the same time as @Electromaster@holyshin and @remy911 but he/she never logged into NUF (not even once) so I removed his/her mod status after a few days.
    Nom de Plume. Casul Reader. Ritsuru. Lachiel? OverlyFriendly.

"True freedom is to share,
    All the chains our brothers wear,
    And with heart and hand to be
    Earnest to make others free!" -James Russell

“I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.” -Antoine de Saint-Exuper
    "You see the Edit button down there?
    when you tag someone you get this *wait a moment*
    @-[31654:-@yzrahc-]
    Afterwards go changed it when you press edit.
    @-[31654:-changed-]
    Don't mind the dashes" -Carm.
    Twilight Fox. I remember there was another one I'd bothered a lot with alerts, but I can't find that post. Might have been akki. Most moderators fit here. Maybe metalunicorn. Arcturus may also be here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <b>I Am A:</b> True Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)
    <br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
    <b>Strength-</b>9<br>
    <b>Dexterity-</b>10<br>
    <b>Constitution-</b>12<br>
    <b>Intelligence-</b>13<br>
    <b>Wisdom-</b>12<br>
    <b>Charisma-</b>11
    <br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>True Neutral</b> A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.<br>
    <br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
    <br><br><u>Class:</u><br><b>Wizards</b> are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
    <br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:[email protected]'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>
    "Killed by Flumya after will, and after death."
    "Give treasure map to hidden island to Ddraig."
    "Make a copy and send to Shem."
    Baited. Sorry, I'm just bored.
    Here, have a cat.
    Double baited. Got you again! Yep, I'm super bored.
    Ultra bait! You have to stop clicking!
    Yep, it's the last one. Surprise!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Because Jojo's awesome.
    [​IMG]
    @SummerForest is now Pervert Supreme the Second, as proclaimed by @Cupcake Ninja. Also, let it be known that @SummerForest denies any association with being perverted.