$250
Reading List:
Link

wandering_weeb

wandering_weeb was last seen:
Aug 20, 2022
    1. 97xminaya
      97xminaya
      Hi! Sorry to bother you T___T, but can I get the link for I became the secretary of the tyrant, r19 version please? Thank you in advance
    2. saybliss
      saybliss
      Hello, man I also have the link for I Became the Tyrant's Secretary, please? I am also not able to start a conversation. Thank you so much!
    3. ying_
      ying_
      Hi! Hope you have a good day ^^
      I saw your post on the ‘I became the tyrant’s secretary’ forum and was wondering if you could send me the link for the r-19 novel please?
      Thank you so much! <3
    4. julie810
      julie810
      hi its my first time using NU forum so im a bit confused where to DM you, so can i get the link to R19 version of the novel ‘I became the tyrant’s secretary’ please? i’d be really grateful thank you so much
    5. bazzinga
      bazzinga
      Hello i am also one of those souls wondering whether your offer to send r19 link of ‘i became the tyrant’s secretary’ is still valid thank you regardless.
    6. ruroreo
      ruroreo
      Hello! I’m sorry but I am new to NU, so I was wondering if you could send the link for r-19 I became the secretary of the tyrant? Thank you!
    7. Fatimahali
      Fatimahali
      Hi can I have the link for I Became the Tyrant's Secretary
    8. Panyyaaannnnggggg
      Panyyaaannnnggggg
      hi, can i have the link for i became the tyrant's secretary? Pleaseee. TYSM ❤️
    9. apalla32
      apalla32
      hi is I Became the Tyrant’s Secretary r19 version still available,im confused idk how to dm, maybe you can dm to me instead, if you somehow do Thankyou in advance ^_^
    10. prihandiva
      prihandiva
      hi, can i have the link for i became the secretary of the tyrant , if you dont mind :D
    11. Rtty82
      Rtty82
      Hiii
      Don't know if you'll see this, but if you still have the link for I Became the Secretary of the Tyrant, can I have it? Thanks in advance
    12. putridiya
      putridiya
      May i ask the link to r-19 I became the secretary of the tyrant? i tried to dm u but i cant find the start conversation button. Hope u'll read this thanks
      1. Pachia320
        Pachia320
        If u click on their name or just look at the top bar of their profile page, you might see it
        Aug 16, 2021
      2. julie810
        julie810
        @Pachia320 where pretty please? i dont seem to find it tho
        Sep 13, 2021
        Pachia320 likes this.
      3. Pachia320
        Pachia320
        @julie810 click on my name and when the profile thingy pops up, look next to profile page and start conversation will be there. Sorry if u wanted the link to secretary of the tyrant
        Sep 14, 2021
    13. Alooflia
      Alooflia
      Hello could i also get the link for secrets of the tyrant please thanks
    14. blaiirish
      blaiirish
      Hello, i’m blair.. Can I also get the link for I became the secretary of the tyrant, r19 version? Thank you in advance
      1. vieauty likes this.
    15. blue_iceland
      blue_iceland
      Hello... nice to meet you, I'm Izky and I'm a bit new in this forum. If you dont't mint, can you send me the R19 link for I became the Secretary of a Tyrant? Thank you for the response! :)
    16. sam.wolf_
      sam.wolf_
      Hello! I was wondering if you could also send me the link for the r19 version?
    17. razormain
      razormain
      Hi, can you send me the link I became the Secretary of a tyrant r19?
    18. LadyD
      LadyD
      Hiiii. Can i also got the link "I became the Secretary of the tyrant". Thank you i owe you much
    19. Q_Vies
      Q_Vies
      hi! starting a new conversation was not appearing on my end. I'm sorry I did not dm but do you still have the link for the "I became a secretary of the tyrant"? Would you please share it with me? Thank you so much!! ^___^
    20. angrla
      angrla
      Hello, could you share the “I Became a Secretary of the tyrant” link, please? Thank you so much in advance. <3