Money:
$13,074
Reading List:
Link

Awarded Medals 1

Bum

ludagad

Addicted to escapist novels

The brain is like AI when it makes dreams. It's fed a huge dataset of memories but it can't generate text other than gibberish. Oct 2, 2023

ludagad was last seen:
Apr 17, 2024 at 7:01 AM
    1. ludagad
      ludagad
      The brain is like AI when it makes dreams. It's fed a huge dataset of memories but it can't generate text other than gibberish.
      1. Shizukani likes this.
      2. ludagad
        ludagad
        Of course, I mean those image-generating AIs. The text in their images is as wonky as the text in my dreams. And it's never the same text each time you look at it. That's in my top 3 clues to realize I'm dreaming as I'm dreaming, leading to lucid dreams.
        Oct 2, 2023
        Shizukani likes this.
    2. ludagad
      ludagad
      Randomly recalling phoning the radio and singing part of a song asking them to play it so I can record it - to fill my cringe quota today...
      1. Shalalalala likes this.
      2. I Am Made Of Memories
        I Am Made Of Memories
        Wow you old
        Sep 8, 2023
      3. ludagad
        ludagad
        Practically ancient.
        Sep 8, 2023
        I Am Made Of Memories likes this.
    3. Silver Snake
      Silver Snake
      Started making burritos. They're so easy to make and delicious. No more chipotle for me.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ludagad
        ludagad
        Homemade is always better. You can choose better products and limit trans fats. Hah, but when I'm lazy I can't help but order takeout.
        Sep 5, 2023
      3. Silver Snake
        Silver Snake
        Omg, tell me what your favorite places are
        Sep 5, 2023
      4. ludagad
        ludagad
        They're not chain restaurants. But basically, I've got a place for seafood, one for pizza, and one for Greek food. And I alternate.
        Sep 6, 2023
    4. Silver Snake
      Silver Snake
      I started eating bread. It's pretty good.
      1. Liveius likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Silver Snake
        Silver Snake
        *nods nods* The things is, I had forgotten how amazing bread can be when toasted, especially with bacon fat. I only eat two slices of it with an English breakfast style of meal; cherry tomatoes, fried eggs, baked beans, sausages.
        Aug 23, 2023
      4. Silver Snake
        Silver Snake
        The meal is definitely still protein heavy. I also try to drink a cup of milk with every meal. How are you on your preferences with milk and dairy products? I like a good cappuccino, it feels so decadent, all that milk and froth along with my espresso.

I ended up replacing cereal with peanut butter sandwiches. I used to eat them all the time when I was traveling, but I had forgotten them
        Aug 23, 2023
      5. ludagad
        ludagad
        Dairy is a bit difficult. I used to drink a lot of strawberry milk as a dessert, but it gradually became more and more painful on my stomach so I stopped. Dairy also makes me break out, so I limit the cheese I eat, regardless of how much I like it paired with some tomatoes. And I don't like yogurt by itself, but I like making a dipping sauce out of it (like tzatziki).
        Aug 23, 2023
        Silver Snake likes this.
    5. ludagad
      ludagad
      Had to make 5 work-related phone calls today. Damn anxiety. How to turn it off? The awkward convos will haunt me for the rest of the year.
    6. Bright_Lucky_Star
      Bright_Lucky_Star
      happy belated birthday my twin
      1. ludagad likes this.
      2. ludagad
        ludagad
        Thank you. Happy Bday to you too ^3^
        Apr 26, 2023
    7. ludagad
      ludagad
      Born against my will. WIll die against my will. I'll follow my will in the meantime, peer pressure rejected.
      1. Esha07
        Esha07
        Such is life ah~
        Apr 3, 2023
      2. ludagad
        ludagad
        Yeah. I wish people stopped meddling in my business - when I'm gonna find a man, give birth, etc. Like some pre-programmed NPC. It doesn't cross their mind that someone may want different things. So annoyed -_-
        Apr 4, 2023
    8. ludagad
      ludagad
      It's not that I care if I die, I just don't want to give you the satisfaction of outliving me.
      1. Sos and Issis like this.
    9. ReaderReader
      ReaderReader
      Hello ludagad, would you want to help us to accomplish the grater good? For the most generous nuffians we act as middleman for the ones that have a tight wallet we serve as Fund raiser.
      1. ReaderReader
        Nov 27, 2022
      2. ludagad
        ludagad
        I don't really have that much left, just keeping it for whatever new thing pops up to grab my interest. Right now I'm trying to stock up hehe.
        Nov 27, 2022
      3. ReaderReader
        ReaderReader
        That's totally fine! Thank you for considering
        Nov 27, 2022
    10. ludagad
      ludagad
      Funny thing I saw today: Male Protagonist tag in a BL genre novel. You don't say :D
      1. ReaderReader and Cyltea like this.
    11. ludagad
      ludagad
      Have to visit the dentist one of these days... Why can't the human body just work, what's with the constant need for upkeep =_=
      2. yun yun yun
        yun yun yun
        I imagine tiny workers organizing boxes, then I just go and mess with the order...
        Nov 19, 2022
        ludagad likes this.
      3. ludagad
        ludagad
        Aging itself messes up things. The cells just go deteriorate and die, sigh. And when it comes to teeth... just eating to live messes them up. I can't win. I hate going to the dentist T_T
        Nov 19, 2022
        yun yun yun likes this.
      4. yun yun yun
        yun yun yun
        From someone with three missing molars and build up plaque... Yes, you need to go to the dentist...
        Nov 20, 2022
    12. ReaderReader
      ReaderReader
      Are my eyes working correctly ? 30k nuffies ! Thank you for donating to the Blob trust fund
      1. Esha07
        Esha07
        (⁠(⁠(⁠;⁠ꏿ⁠_⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)⁠)⁠) wow!!
        Nov 7, 2022
      2. ludagad
        ludagad
        They were just sitting there anyway :3
        Nov 7, 2022
        Cyltea, ReaderReader and Esha07 like this.
      3. Esha07
        Esha07
        So generous!
        Nov 7, 2022
    13. felidormit
      felidormit
      i kept reading your username as [lug-dad]. ayo, where the kids at.
      1. ludagad
        ludagad
        It's not the easiest username to read lol
        Sep 21, 2022
    14. FIEND
      FIEND
      best quote in your sig
      1. ludagad likes this.
    15. Accismus
      Accismus
      Beautiful pfp.
      1. ludagad likes this.
    16. Silver Snake
      Silver Snake
      I love you so much, if only I were 10 years older
      1. ludagad
        ludagad
        There'd be too many obstacles regardless lol
        Mar 27, 2022
        Silver Snake likes this.
      2. Silver Snake
        Silver Snake
        Nonsense! No obstacle is enough to stop our love!
        Mar 27, 2022
      3. Silver Snake
        Silver Snake
        What are these other obstacles you speak of? I shall slay them with mine oon 'and!
        May 8, 2022
    17. Tech is life
      Tech is life
      Escapist novels?
      2. Tech is life
        Tech is life
        So I believe you stay away from psychological ones?
        Feb 27, 2022
      3. ludagad
        ludagad
        Yes. Unless it's similar to Akagi or One Outs or Liar Game. And I prefer watching this genre (manga, anime, TV, movies) than reading it as a novel. Probably because novels make me more engaged. But the psychological genre is already more demanding on the brain compared to junk food escapist novels.
        Feb 27, 2022
      4. Tech is life
        Tech is life
        Yes. Watching is different from reading as reading makes the scene detailed
        Feb 27, 2022
    18. Silver Snake
      Silver Snake
      I just wanna say, I consistently love your comments and your general vibe.
      1. ludagad likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Silver Snake
        Silver Snake
        You still havin' trouble findin' sleep?
        Jan 16, 2022
      4. Silver Snake
        Silver Snake
        Omg, I already asked you about it. Try waiting 26 minutes. 26 minutes is the time it takes for someone to fall asleep. It has been documented in many prestigious and reputable research papers. Don't stress about not being able to fall asleep before 26 minutes. And expect to fall asleep at the 26 minute mark.
        Jan 16, 2022
      5. Silver Snake
        Silver Snake
        It's a lot to do with brain/stress levels. The lower the levels, the easier it'll be for you to sleep. So trick yourself into believing that sleep will come and it will come.

The 26 minute thing was for real though.
        Jan 17, 2022
    19. Silver Snake
      Silver Snake
      How's life?
      2. Silver Snake
        Silver Snake
        When do you try to got to sleep, how long are you awake before you try to sleep, how long do you lie down before trying to stimulate yourself again?
        Dec 1, 2021
      3. ludagad
        ludagad
        Haha it's very irregular. The later I go to sleep the faster I fall asleep. Unless my brain is overly excited, then nothing can make me fall asleep sigh. Well, I really don't have the intention to unload my worries on unsuspecting people on the internet. I appreciate your concern tho :))
        Dec 2, 2021
        Silver Snake likes this.
      4. Silver Snake
        Silver Snake
        You're right, we should be friends.
        Dec 2, 2021
    20. Silver Snake
      Silver Snake
      *pats and hugs*
      1. ludagad likes this.
  • About

Bum

Signature

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.