Comments on Profile Post by Gandire Alea

1. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    There was no story. I had a loose collection of events held together by location and people, but nothing that could really be called a story. So, I ended up just leaving it there in my head.
    Sep 22, 2021
    HNCKrstl and Silver Snake like this.
  2. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Then I had the idea for another story. I was coming up with characters for it and recalled Aiden. He was slowly changed a bit to fit the nw story. I didn’t want to at first, but he was just too convenient not to use~
    Sep 22, 2021
    HNCKrstl and Silver Snake like this.
  3. HNCKrstl
    HNCKrstl
    That's a really nice idea. I could think of many situations where how someone who is different from the rest may face challenges, but I could never come up with how to get through them. That's hard!
    Sep 22, 2021
    Gandire Alea likes this.
  4. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    The big issue was, there was no overall connecting story. One small thing here, another small thing there, but there would be gaps between when they happened. Hence, all I have is a collection of short stories.
    Sep 23, 2021
    HNCKrstl likes this.
  5. HNCKrstl
    HNCKrstl
    That's not really bad too? If they are in chronological order, wouldn't nii-chan be able to connect them somehow? Easier said than done of course.
    Sep 23, 2021
  6. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    The connection is too weak for me to feel comfortable forcing a story. But they do make for a great back story~
    Sep 23, 2021
    HNCKrstl likes this.
  7. HNCKrstl
    HNCKrstl
    Yes, they do, and I love the characters..! ^o^
    Sep 23, 2021
    Gandire Alea likes this.