Comments on Profile Post by babybb

1. babybb
    babybb
    like I know it’s the classic child’s question of “oH mAMa whErE BabY CoMe FrOm” but like. where does the baby come from. is it up his ass? does he grow a (i wanna gouge my eyes out asking this, but) second cavity?
    Sep 24, 2021
  2. babybb
    babybb
    obviously, in bg abo the baby comes out of where you’d expect it to come from but even in bg what if the omega is male?? I’m so confused and it’s been haunting me for ages now,,,,, help
    Sep 24, 2021
  3. babybb
    babybb
    if it is up his ass… then wouldn’t… childbirth… be like taking a massive shit…
    Sep 24, 2021
  4. meliori
    meliori
    *clears throat* I just wanna say, curiosity kills the cat (ʘᴗʘ✿)
    Sep 24, 2021
    daisukenowaifu and babybb like this.
  5. babybb
    babybb
    finally, someone brave enough to comment. may your pillow always be comfortably cool.
    Sep 24, 2021
    meliori likes this.
  6. meliori
    meliori
    Thanks I need the cool pillow, you reminded me of some painful memory stumbling upon a diagram of a certain something, I'm using my pillow to hide my scream
    Sep 24, 2021
    babybb likes this.
  7. meliori
    meliori
    Oh, I remember being curious about how mermaids do it but never dared to search until just last week I read in a novel mentioning mermaids and dolphins being the highest level creatures on the sea. So I thought, why not search dolphin copulation, and oh man that was enlightening, enough internet for the day
    Sep 24, 2021
    babybb likes this.