Comments on Profile Post by One Perfect Veteran

1. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Actually, today I felt quite sluggish. As such, I didn't do much in terms of exercise. Although now that the day is more closer to ending, I'm feeling more energetic. >.>
    Sep 25, 2021
  2. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    I dunno, I start doing the exercises exactly when I feel sluggish. It is a great for me to start feeling energetic
    Sep 25, 2021
  3. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    And when I feel energetic I go swimming
    Sep 25, 2021
  4. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    It is that kind of cycle
    Sep 25, 2021
  5. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Yeah, I considered starting doing some more exercise, but the weather was also glum today. I did do a plank and I do plan to do some chin ups though
    Sep 25, 2021
  6. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I did want to go running, but I'm thinking I might do it tomorrow
    Sep 25, 2021
  7. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    When you think of doing the running either the evenings or mornings are good. If you really think you can do it, then it is probably better to not delay running. For me running is motivation dependent, so if I skip it when I want to, I probably won't be doing any running when I plan to like the next day
    Sep 25, 2021
  8. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I tend to run at a time that isn't too hot or too cold. That can range from evening to day time. That said, today looked like it was going to rain all day, so I didn't bother. I'll just do something else
    Sep 25, 2021
  9. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    "I'll just do something else" - yeah, not like there is any obligation to do exactly running. You know what is really good and exhausting at the same time? Dumbbells, training tools and skipping rope
    Sep 25, 2021
  10. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I don't like using weights. The only weight I need is my body. Besides, my room is too small to store all that much stuff.

I would like to get an exercise bike though
    Sep 25, 2021
  11. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    OH yeah! Bikes are cool. You do not even need to think much or much motivation. You just go out with a bike, have a ride circling the town and come back. Easy, exercise - done, energy rush - received, bike not gathering dust in the corner - achieved.
    Sep 25, 2021
  12. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I'm referring to one of those magnetic indoor bikes. Since I have to run less, it's a good way to work out. I don't really like biking in of itself~
    Sep 25, 2021
  13. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    "I'm referring to one of those magnetic indoor bikes. Since I have to run less, it's a good way to work out. I don't really like biking in of itself~" - Oh? I actually have one at home! It is quite good, but how it calculates how many kilometers I have ran, I will never comprehend...
    Sep 25, 2021
  14. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    meh, I just use go for length of use and weight of resistance when at the gym. Distance isn't as important.

I live in a single room, so I can't actually fit one of my own in here >.>
    Sep 25, 2021
  15. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    "meh, I just use go for length of use and weight of resistance when at the gym. Distance isn't as important.

I live in a single room, so I can't actually fit one of my own in here >.>" - sad reality of one room apartments...
    Sep 25, 2021
  16. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I tried moving to a two room apartment, but Japanese tenets don't like renting to forgniers, so I am stuck here for a while longer. It's a shame cause many of the places were a lot cheaper then what I have too
    Sep 25, 2021
    One Perfect Veteran likes this.
  17. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    "I tried moving to a two room apartment, but Japanese tenets don't like renting to forgniers, so I am stuck here for a while longer. It's a shame cause many of the places were a lot cheaper then what I have too" - a real shame though. Do you enjoy living there?
    Sep 25, 2021
  18. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    I do like living here, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like another place to stay~
    Sep 25, 2021
    One Perfect Veteran likes this.