Blitz
    nuf is still the same old same old~
    Sep 28, 2021
    CadmarLegend likes this.
  2. One Perfect Veteran
    Sep 28, 2021
  3. Tony
    Tony
    @One Perfect Veteran I don't know why people are saying NU/NUF is dying but it's pretty much the biggest it's ever been. I also just recently upgraded NUF's server a few months ago (check my status) so it can handle the extra traffic. Not sure how that is dying lol
    Sep 30, 2021
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  4. Tony
    Tony
    I assume people are saying it's dead cause their friends left? or general chat isn't as active as it used to be? I dunno. Using the eye test, it seems like the spoiler forums are the most active on NUF now. Spoiler forums are super active so I guess that's where a lot of people hang out now.
    Sep 30, 2021
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  5. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    "I don't know why people are saying NU/NUF is dying but it's pretty much the biggest it's ever been. I also just recently upgraded NUF's server a few months ago (check my status) so it can handle the extra traffic. Not sure how that is dying lol" - that was my impression too
    Sep 30, 2021
  6. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    But I totally agree that general chat does not seem to be as active anymore. Though in the New Threads section you will always notice a lot of novel threads.
    Sep 30, 2021
  7. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    Its not to the point its dying though...
    Sep 30, 2021