Comments on Profile Post by Lissi

1. Lissi
    Lissi
    I had a super busy day and am just dyiiiing for some quick rants or chats or something to read XD
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  2. Lissi
    Lissi
    Well, it's still Friday for me. Friday evening, not even bedtime yet lol
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani and Bad Storm like this.
  3. Shizukani
    Shizukani
    Work was okay yesterday~ But well, it was busy as usual and I had 2 long meetings that ate up most of my time so I had to extend for a few hours to finish some stuff (ノシ*`꒳´*)ノシ
    Oct 2, 2021
    Lissi and Bad Storm like this.
  4. Shizukani
    Shizukani
    What about your day? (๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ✧
    Oct 2, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  5. Lissi
    Lissi
    Oh *sweats* Sorry Shizu, forgot you weren't in the US... >.<;;
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  6. Shizukani
    Shizukani
    Today I have something troublesome to deal with QAQ *stomach twinges*
    Oct 2, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  7. Shizukani
    Shizukani
    Hahah no worries~
    Oct 2, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  8. Lissi
    Lissi
    But *pat pat* that doesn't sound fun...

...Shizu, Stormy, do you guys wanna hear my loooooong rant? ^-^ (feel free to back out now)
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  9. Shizukani
    Shizukani
    Go go~ Come at me (੭ु´・ω・`)੭ु⁾⁾
    Oct 2, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  10. Lissi
    Lissi
    Hehe thank you~ Okay, so there are 2 big things that irritated me today. I'll start with the more recent one:

So our school had a pep rally. School spirit, and all that, you know? Different grades compete and it wasn't even that bad but--
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  11. Lissi
    Lissi
    Why were my grade's two reps a girl who switched between THREE boyfriends in middle school and a boy who literally got SUSPENDED from school TWICE?!?! (once for drinking White Claw in his car outside of a party, with other girls who were not his girlfriend- guess what happened? Hint, she broke up with him afterwards. The second time was for smoking weed. Like freaking come on!!!) And ofc he won like ok whatever.
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  12. Lissi
    Lissi
    And if my school is willing to shell out the money to change the entire football stadium's NAME and then force everyone from K-12's families to pay tons of money so they can reconstruct the ELEMENTARY schools (like wtf bros, we don't even get to use those schools and never will so why are we paying for it???),
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  13. Lissi
    Lissi
    why do they not have enough money to just... buy a tarp and give us some shade so we're not just sitting there burning in the sun for an hour.

Like please, priorities.

Another priority is working locks. Please give the bathroom stalls working locks BEFORE rebuilding 3 whole school buildings for little kids, thank you!! *screams inside*
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  14. Lissi
    Lissi
    Ok but it wasn't that bad. I burned but I'm used to it because golf so it's fine. Even worse is Irritant #2... my professor. 1. Please reply to your emails. Even if you have to email your supervisor for directions, don't just leave me hanging for 2+ business days???
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  15. Lissi
    Lissi
    2. DO NOT say "I believe in providing examples for all the assignments I assign you guys" and then refuse to post the examples (or even the submission page itself?!?!) until the DAY OF the due date. Ahhhh I'm so mad
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  16. Lissi
    Lissi
    Like at least other teachers- 1. they post their examples early, if any 2. if they post it late and you already submitted your assignment without their additional instructions, you don't have to re-do and they'll give you full points. That's basically a rule!!
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  17. Lissi
    Lissi
    But this professor- nooo, "if you've already submitted before I posted the example, just redo and resubmit". Wtf bro!!! Who does that??

So I keep having to rush a week's worth of work into one day because I refuse to do it, and then have to redo it, and then I end up working until midnight and making errors- and emailing him about it, but he doesn't even bother to reply!!!!!!
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  18. Lissi
    Lissi
    Argh, it's the worst. This semester is the worst academic semester I've ever had tbh. I'm half-convinced I'm just gonna flunk with him.

But anyways! Rant done-- thank you for reading so much Shizu XDDDD
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  19. Shizukani
    Shizukani
    Oof rough day QAQ *pats pats pats*
    Oct 2, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  20. Shizukani
    Shizukani
    Oct 2, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  21. Shizukani
    Shizukani
    Oct 2, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  22. Shizukani
    Oct 2, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  23. Lissi
    Lissi
    Aw, thank you so much!! (〃∇〃)
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  24. Shizukani
    Shizukani
    You're welcome~ I hope you have a better day tomorrow (๑´ㅂ`๑)♡*.+゜
    Oct 2, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  25. Lissi
    Lissi
    Thanks Shizu!! Also *sweats* accidentally clicked unfollow just now... no worries, it's fixed!! So ignore that notif please >.<;;
    Oct 2, 2021
    Shizukani likes this.
  26. Shizukani
    Shizukani
    Hahah okay okay~ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
    Oct 2, 2021
    Lissi likes this.
  27. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    *hugs lissi*
    stay strong. You can do this
    Oct 2, 2021