$250
Reading List:
Link

wandering_weeb

wandering_weeb was last seen:
Aug 20, 2022
    1. Souravi785
      Souravi785
      Hi, can you share the link to the R19 version of the novel "I became the secretary of the tyrant?
    2. Wannaknow
      Wannaknow
      Hello,sorry to bother you but could i have the link for the I Became the Secretary of a Tyrant novel R 19 too?Thank you and i hope you have a beutiful day :D
    3. Onniechan96
      Onniechan96
      Hi, can i have the link for the I Became the Secretary of a Tyrant novel too?Thank u...
    4. serenity2201
      serenity2201
      Hi, can i have the link for the tyrant secretary novel?
    5. keonang010
      keonang010
      Hello, can you me link novel R19 of I become the tyrant's secretary, please?
    6. Uncooked Rice
      Uncooked Rice
      hiii! Hope you are having a good day! Can i also have the link for the r19 version of i became the tyrants secretary!
    7. Wht.rabbit
      Wht.rabbit
      Hii, nice to meet you.. sorry about this, but can i also ask for the link for the r19 bersikn of i became the tyrants secretary? Thankyouu
    8. MissPokey411
      MissPokey411
      Good day! Yet another thirsty pilgrim, seeking your link to the completed Tyrant’s Secretary translation. I’d be very grateful if you could send it to me.
      1. Cutting_bamboo likes this.
    9. JRFM
      JRFM
      Hii. I Recently started reading the novel. Can I have the link for the "i became the secretary of the tyrant"? Thank youu
    10. aeiniee
      aeiniee
      hello! do you still have the link for the r19 version of I became the tyrants secretary?
    11. phio
      phio
      Hi, could you please send me the link i became the tyrant's secretary r19 too? Thank you so much
    12. ronaaaaa
      ronaaaaa
      Hi! Idk why but I can't send you a dm. But like what everyone says here in your profile, I'm also here to ask for the link (even though I'm one year late, just started to get hook to manhwas this year). Your response will be very much appreciated although you last activity was Oct 2021. Thank you and stay safe!
      1. Devils Advocate
        Devils Advocate
        * i scroll down and see the river of requests*
        Jul 21, 2022
      2. ronaaaaa
        ronaaaaa
        Yes, many were really looking for the R19 version HAHAHA.
        Jul 21, 2022
        Devils Advocate likes this.
    13. simp4novels
      simp4novels
      Can I also pls.ask for the link the fornthe R19 version of a tyrant secretary pls
    14. Bonzai
      Bonzai
      Can I also pls.ask for the link the fornthe R19 version of a tyrant secretary pls
    15. HermesTheTrickster
      HermesTheTrickster
      May I also ask for the r19 version of I Became the Tyrant's Secretary? Thank you, I also don't know how to dm here coz I'm new.
    16. ApocRose
      ApocRose
      I just created an account here so I can request the link for I Became the Tyrant's Secretary R19 Novel. I too can't figure out how to DM. Thanks in advance!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. 911
      3. ApocRose
        ApocRose
        Thank you! ^_^ How do you DM thought?
        Oct 22, 2021
      4. 911
        Click the person you wish to dm, choose send a message
        Oct 22, 2021
    17. aobalatte
      aobalatte
      "Hi, I wanted to send you private message but I couldn't find the feature in this website, so I post this here. If you don't mind, could you please send me the link for I became the secretary of a tyrant R19 novel? Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my native. Thankyou so much."
    18. fria
      fria
      hi, i am one of many who can't send a DM somehow, may i ask for the r19 v. of I Became the Tyrant's Secretary? Thank you!!!
    19. ruukitsune
      ruukitsune
      Hello! Sorry to bother but may I also ask for the r19 version of I Became the Tyrant's Secretary? Thank you so much in advance!
    20. Ysang09
      Ysang09
      Hi, can I also ask for the link of the 'I became the tyrant's scretary'? I would be much deligted if you could share it to me. Thank you in advance!!!