Comments on Profile Post by Wrath444

1. Mr. Tired
    Mr. Tired
    I, too, am super cold. But because of the high rates of jealousy on NUF, I will not mention how I have a girlfriend that keeps me warm and buys me candy and you guys do not.

:D
    *pat pat* Stay warm! Drink some hot beverages too. <3
    Oct 22, 2021
  2. Wrath444
    Wrath444
    Bitch I’m gay why would I be jealous of that thing eww girls are gross boyfriend maybe but that thing called girlfriend meh
    Oct 22, 2021
  3. Mr. Tired
    Mr. Tired
    I know that.
    Not the fact that I have a girlfriend, I meant the fact that I have a s/o in general *dead*
    Oct 22, 2021
  4. Wrath444
    Wrath444
    I’m surprised you still together do you actually have similar interests and hobbies? Like what do you do and talk about? Are you secretly normal and just weird around us?
    Oct 22, 2021
    Mr. Tired likes this.
  5. Wrath444
    Wrath444
    It’s sus how does the Ollie we all know seduce a girl into long term relationship ahh you’ve been hiding your normal side from us haven’t you
    Oct 23, 2021
    Mr. Tired likes this.
  6. Wrath444
    Wrath444
    You the hot chaotic mess that you fall for cause of your hot manly sexual desires you bring out in people
    Oct 23, 2021
  7. Mr. Tired
    Mr. Tired
    I-

I didn't realize you said all this ( || _ _) Sorry, guess I missed the notif.
    Uhh, this isn't my first 'long-term' relationship (if you can even call it that, it's only been a few months; we're pretty serious though).
    We do have similar interests, we haven't spent enough time together to enjoy each other's hobbies. I know she likes dance and community work, but I've never been able to find time for us.
    Oct 29, 2021
    Wrath444 likes this.
  8. Mr. Tired
    Mr. Tired
    We both listen to similar music, I believe I mentioned that before, how the first thing that I liked about her was her excellent music taste.
    We actually have been talking about uh the world? Like what is considered 'deep conversation' stuff, but we don't hold anything against each other. We just talk about it and then move on.
    Oct 29, 2021
  9. Mr. Tired
    Mr. Tired
    Today when we were hanging out, we had a long talk about mental health in general and how different people were affected by it, it was interesting.
    She knows I'm aspiring to go to college and be a vet, I think she wants to work in the human medical field or by a therapist or psychologic, I feel bad because I can't remember what exactly it was, but something in the Human Services area.
    Oct 29, 2021
    Wrath444 likes this.
  10. Mr. Tired
    Mr. Tired
    And I'm not "sus". >_>
    And what do you mean 'normal' side~ I'm just able to be more open with you all since I've known you for more time, and you can't swat me upside the head for saying something ridiculous, so ha. :b

That last part I'm going to ignore.
    Oct 29, 2021
    Wrath444 likes this.