Comments on Profile Post by Agentt

1. abodammen
    abodammen
    Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha well then, I guess we could keep neglecting each other until halloween.
    Oct 27, 2021
    Agentt likes this.
  2. Agentt
    Agentt
    No, we shall love each other
    Oct 27, 2021
    abodammen likes this.
  3. abodammen
    abodammen
    Is that a horror movie? Or the supposed horror plot of our family?
    Oct 28, 2021
    Agentt likes this.
  4. Agentt
    Agentt
    The second one. The movie starts by me telling you your mother divorced us
    Oct 28, 2021
    abodammen likes this.
  5. abodammen
    abodammen
    Oh my, then is my age somewhere below 10 and then we also started moving houses because the old one held too many memories and you'd always break down every single night due to loneliness and regret?
    Oct 28, 2021
  6. Writer_Luna
    Writer_Luna
    The door shut once again with the huge bang that no longer bothered me just like the silence creeped up after everything.
    "Again, heh." I scoffed at my pathetic reflection which stood still glaring at me as my mother stood behind laughing like an angel.
    "She's not here, it's your mind playing tricks" the whisper I mumbled under my breath kept me still yet the fear didn't die.
    Nov 29, 2021
    Agentt likes this.
  7. Writer_Luna
    Writer_Luna
    "Honey, look at mother!" The reflection spoke in a scratchy radio voice.
    "Stop"
    "Darling?"
    "Shut up" I said my voice getting more and more shaky by the second. Placing both my hands over my ears I threw my petite body on the rough matress as she looked at me still disappointed. My heart felt numb. "Why even give birth if you aren't going to be responsible."
    Nov 29, 2021
    abodammen and Agentt like this.
  8. Writer_Luna
    Writer_Luna
    The cold breeze rushed in from the window as rain poured down like there was no tomorrow. Each drop prickled her skin. Nothing felt like home. I rolled my eyes as I felt them swell up. "Such a baby," pulling my duvet I shut the window tightly and pulled myself into a warm embrace. The soft melody from my earphones kindly lulled me unlike my very own birth giver who looked at me disgusted from the mirror.
    Nov 29, 2021
  9. Writer_Luna
    Writer_Luna
    The door downstairs opened as father drunk on his regrets barged in. I was filled with many emotions but sympathy wasn't there and I knew exactly why.
    Nov 29, 2021
  10. Writer_Luna
    Writer_Luna
    1st August, 2010. The day my life fell apart. The ones lovely neighborhood family was no longer there. The house was messy now unlike back then. The rooms were cramped, though I was happy with the thought of getting to see mother on Christmas it still felt strange. She suddenly disappeared just like everyone else. "Gen? Sweetheart come on" i could hear my father scream from inside the car.
    Nov 29, 2021
  11. Writer_Luna
    Writer_Luna
    "Coming papa!" I laughed a little not feeling anything but happiness the only day I get to meet mother was here. It was Christmas. Family time was all I longed. It wasn't a long ride compared to usual, much shorter actually. "Go on sweetie, knock." Father smiled as I jumped down from my seat. The stench of rotten meat caught me so off guard my body instantly gushed out vomit.
    Nov 29, 2021
  12. Writer_Luna
    Writer_Luna
    It made me cry so much so that my head hurt. Father wasn't there yet he was still parking. "Mommy? Where are you? Momma?" I got inside as the stench got worse. As if he sensed something father rushed in but he was too late and he knew that too. I saw it with my own too eyes the vivid memory of the lady hanging herself as bees and insects flew around her deceased body eating her off piece by piece.
    Nov 29, 2021
  13. Writer_Luna
    Writer_Luna
    My vomit came out naturally as the ten year old me cried down to her very last tear.

"Mother" i let the wind carry my words from one end of the room to another. I for one knew that the second I pull off my duvet she'd be there waiting to take me with her. Just waiting for an opportunity. I hated it, I wanted to run but where would I? The past 9 years didn't save me what petty miracle could work now.
    Nov 29, 2021
  14. Writer_Luna
    Writer_Luna
    "Just give in my lil pie" she said as her dark figure formed on me tears rolled down and I did what was asked. No longer. No longer could I bear the fear and hollow that emptied me.
    Nov 29, 2021
  15. Writer_Luna
    Writer_Luna
    "Bonnie?" Mother spoke softly as father turned. "Our family is back to normal" she said as a laugh one of the creepiest ones left her mouth. Its high pitch no longer effected me once again nothing changed. I was the picture that hung on the wall.
    Nov 29, 2021
  16. Writer_Luna
    Writer_Luna
    Father looked at me pity filling his eyes , "happy halloween boo." He groaned as mother pulled his choker with much more strength than she could even muster making him cough blood. Oh, how much I hate families. I thought as my sight blurred out never to come alive again.
    Nov 29, 2021
  17. Writer_Luna
    Writer_Luna
    Just another happy family gone wrong.
    Nov 29, 2021
  18. Agentt
    Agentt
    Nee chan was bored...
    Nov 29, 2021
    Writer_Luna and abodammen like this.