Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Aug 8, 1921 (Age: 102)
Home Page:
Professional Cannon Fodder

Undying Winter

❅ Avid Enjoyer of Trash ❅, 102, from Qi Deviating in my fancy cave

Sometimes when I scroll through the 'I'm looking for...' section, I get the urge to recommend a novel that's the completely opposite of Mar 28, 2024 at 8:17 AM

1. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Authors be like "I'm going on a hiatus" and then vanish off the face of the Earth. Mfs transmigrated into their own novels or what?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. One Perfect Veteran
        One Perfect Veteran
        or just lazing around thinking that life is meaningless
        Mar 31, 2022
        Munimuyi likes this.
      3. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @One Perfect Veteran yep, mental health and wellbeing does seem to be the case most of the time. I was just frustrated because there's like tons of novels I'm reading and want to read, but their authors are on a hiatus. ₍ᐢ˶• ˔ กᐢ₎
        Mar 31, 2022
        Munimuyi and One Perfect Veteran like this.
      4. One Perfect Veteran
        One Perfect Veteran
        *huggles*
        *pats your back*
        its fine, you will get through it. Let the authors have peaceeeeeeee
        *pats your head*
        meanwhile you can rest from novels a little~
        or you can choose to search for more~
        Mar 31, 2022
        Munimuyi likes this.
    2. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      I'm bored and everyone else is asleep. Idk who I should bother to entertain myself, currently searching for a victim.
      1. Munimuyi likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @akki Did you just.. betray your friends? Thanks for finding me some victims though. ₍ᐢ﹘ܫ﹘ᐢ₎
        Mar 28, 2022
      4. Meloonseed
        Meloonseed
        do u play valorant :-=
        Mar 29, 2022
      5. akki
        akki
        I do it for them. Osa is a big M and he likes to be tortured. And Ophi needs survival skills so don’t think of him as a victim. Think of him as a student~
        Mar 29, 2022
    3. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      I'm just 1 post away from reaching 100 messages, then I can give myself a dumbass title under my username. Edit: I did it!
      2. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @ConnectFire611 I'm probably saying this pretty late, but congrats! I really liked your custom title btw. XD

As for ideas regarding my custom title, I honestly can't think of anything right now. I also have a few questions (like whether we can change the title anytime or there's a limit) and am planning on asking them on the forums first.
        Mar 28, 2022
        ConnectFire611 likes this.
      3. ConnectFire611
        ConnectFire611
        For me the only limit seems to be character length.
        Mar 28, 2022
      4. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Mar 28, 2022
    4. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Tired of those same old fighting tournaments that happen once in 500 years. There should be a Blood Spitting Tournament, I'll surely win.
      1. ConnectFire611 likes this.
      2. otaku31
        otaku31
        No, you won't.
        All those ancestor level characters of the young masters' families, do you know why they never get any wiser? It's because they experience centuries of spitting blood, resulting in mental retardation due to lack of blood to the brain; while these grandmasters of spitting exist, you can't win.
        Mar 26, 2022
      3. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @otaku31 Well, it does makes sense.. this one thanks the senior for enlightening me. I'm deeply ashamed to admit that I possessed eyes yet couldn't see these blood spitting grandmasters. ( ・⌓・`)
        Mar 27, 2022
        ConnectFire611 and otaku31 like this.
    5. Raven Evernight
      Raven Evernight
      "He was the sun, she was the moon. Destined always to long for each other, but always to be kept apart."
      1. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        That was... beautiful *wipes tears* I want to get it tattooed on my arm.
        Mar 19, 2022
        Raven Evernight likes this.
    6. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      I don't want to be a human. I want to be a restaurant seat in a cultivation novel, perhaps, at least then someone would fight over me.
      1. Almaa
        Almaa
        Alright, this one is good *clap clap clap*
        Mar 18, 2022
      2. ViburnumDraco
        Mar 18, 2022
    7. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      I got into a fight with my lil bro and instead of swearing, he called me a 'wannabe jade beauty' this dude should've just sworn :(
      2. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Feb 23, 2022
        Deleted member 314196 likes this.
      3. Little Evil
        Little Evil
        F
        Your lil bro is savage \o/
        Feb 23, 2022
      4. yun yun yun
        yun yun yun
        *pats*
        Feb 23, 2022
        By.Eve and (deleted member) like this.
    8. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      When I'm binge reading and say "just one more chapter" I actually mean "time to sacrifice my sleep schedule and regret it tomorrow morning"
      1. TinyApricot and Eru101 like this.
      2. Tech is life
        Tech is life
        Regret is like heart promising itself to do better next time
        Dec 11, 2021
      3. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Dec 11, 2021
        Eru101 likes this.
      4. Tech is life
        Tech is life
        "do better next time" means make better excuse next time. For staying up so you wouldn't regret XD
        Dec 11, 2021
    9. Jeanette
      Jeanette
      ^^) *gives a warm coat for the cold*
      1. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Awwe thanks~
        Dec 9, 2021
        Jeanette likes this.
      2. Jeanette
        Jeanette
        oo) woah an entire thousand miles huh~
        Dec 9, 2021
    10. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      I'm only one mental breakdown away from dropping a novel. I do love me a good slow-burn, but not snail-paced stories. ( ⏕)
      1. Eru101 likes this.
      3. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @Tech is life I wish I could, but I already invested too much time into it (I've read around 610 chapters, don't ask why...) so I would feel guilty to drop it tbh. T^T
        Dec 9, 2021
        Eru101 likes this.
      4. Tech is life
        Tech is life
        Ah yes! You get this guilty feeling when you are about to drop a novel which is nearing to 1000 chapters. K keep it aside for now
        Dec 9, 2021
        Eru101 likes this.
      5. akki
        akki
        How many mental breakdowns does it take for you to drop a novel?
        Dec 9, 2021
        Eru101 likes this.
    11. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Don't get how I could listen to a dumb rhyme all year long as a kid but now I can't loop a good song for 2 hours without getting sick of it.
      1. Wrath444 likes this.
      2. Deleted member 283793
        Deleted member 283793
        Persevere!

It's the people around me who suffer, tho >.> I listen to the same song happily for years on end.
        Nov 21, 2021
      3. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @daisukenowaifu Can you lend me this superpower of yours? I'd also love to make others suffer by loudly playing the same song in my room all day long but like... I'll surely end up suffering more from the repetition •-•
        Nov 21, 2021
        Deleted member 283793 likes this.
      4. Deleted member 283793
        Deleted member 283793
        I can't lend it. I need to often use this power to replay songs... >.> But, maybe meditate on my holiness... It might help....
        Nov 21, 2021
    12. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      My friend's pup is so well-behaved & polite that I wouldn't be surprised even if he knew proper table manners better than most of humans.
      1. Eru101, Kaylee and Wrath444 like this.
      3. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        @Wrath444 @Kaylee Here, meet the good boy cucumber (his questionable yet unfortunately real name): https://i.postimg.cc/ZRDrvSF4/goodboy.jpg
        Doesn't he look really polite? ( ̄︶ ̄)

Sorry for the late reply btw, my mom had a chore for me to do and I still had some desire to live so I couldn't disobey...
        Nov 14, 2021
        Wrath444 likes this.
      4. Wrath444
        Wrath444
        Seduce the dog over to your home with treats then keep it forever it’s too cute to let it stay with someone else
        Nov 14, 2021
      5. Kaylee
        Kaylee
        Cu..cumber??? XDD
        Nov 15, 2021
    13. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      At this point I don't even need to check the clock to know it's 3am, my nightly existential crisis can tell me the time.
      1. Deleted member 369806 likes this.
      2. ViburnumDraco
        ViburnumDraco
        lmao

Try to befriend it
        Nov 11, 2021
    14. Undying Winter
      Undying Winter
      Today's such a lovely day to do absolutely nothing productive and waste my life away •ᴗ•
      1. Effugium
        Effugium
        Isn't that everyday?
        Sep 9, 2021
        Czennie, Shalalalala, shyja and 2 others like this.
    15. Deleted member 369806
      2. Undying Winter
        Undying Winter
        Oh, thanks for the help! ^^
        Aug 28, 2021
        Deleted member 369806 likes this.
      3. Agentt
        Agentt
        Welcome from here too
        Aug 28, 2021
        1 person likes this.
      4. Shalalalala
        Shalalalala
        Welcome to NUF~
        Hope you enjoy your stay~
        *gives choco*
        ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆
        Aug 28, 2021
        1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 8, 1921 (Age: 102)
    Home Page:
    https://tinyurl.com/Wigglyboi-notminebutitsfun
    Professional Cannon Fodder
    Greetings, fellow daoists![​IMG] [​IMG]
    Or non-daoist trash of the lower realm who has eyes yet fails to see the Mount Tai.

This heaven-defying strength possessing venerabl—I mean, humble one is called Undying Winter and ascending to immortality by committing atrocities is my one and only passion. I'm your typical cannon fodder who should die by the MC's hands already, but you know what? I won't. I'll continue to exist out of spite.

[​IMG]

I'm a Nobel Prize Winning Triple PhD Holder in the field of Courting Death and currently a highly respected Elder of 'Wicked Old Foxes Claiming to be Righteous' Sect. Also, a
    long with reading scriptures and being a menace to the cultivation society, I enjoy watching dramas, Spitting mouthful of blood on every occasion, Seeking death by MC's sword at every encounter, Failing my heavenly tribulations, Yelling playground-level insults before meeting my tragic end, Having no idea whether to laugh or cry, & Cultivating the forbidden art of Tax Fraud.
    [​IMG]

Also, I sincerely hope all martial heroes here respect my occupation as a professional cannon fodder & are aware of the fact that Sect Elders are inherently superior cannon fodders in comparison to Young Masters, as it's supported by daoisticfic evidence that
    :
    Young Masters merely court death (tch tch a bunch of kids) while us Sect Elders seduce it with our majestic, death-seeking aura that's even brighter than the MC's protagonist halo.

Amateurs make brief appearances over and over again just like a fishbone stuck in the MC's throat, but god author forbid we live past chapter 40.

Amateurs are just a bunch of morons, we're high functioning morons.

Amateurs have nasty attitudes because they're rich, we're capable of having an even nastier attitude while being broke.

Amateurs fight over jade beauties or restaurant seats, we don't even look for reasons as we can start old school bullying over literally anything.

Amateurs have tons of lines, we just repeat 'Good! Good! Good!' whether we're actually in a good mood or holding back tears because our dog got stolen in the broad daylight (whoever stole my Xiaobai, please kindly return him).

Amateurs cry to their influential fathers, we simply beg for the junior to give us some face & let us live.

Amateurs are a mere product of bad parenting, we are bad parents.

And if that's not the signature look of superiority,
    [​IMG]
    then this humble one has no idea what is.
    Therapists would make a shit ton of money in the cultivation world, because cultivating depends heavily on one's mind and how strong their mental fortitude is. During tribulations, cultivators are supposed to reconcile with their inner demons (that are, well, born due to their bad mental health...), and everyday they also have to worry about falling prey to them and ending up insane.

So, if there was a mf getting paid to address their influential-daddy issues, 'my dao companion left me for the MC' issues, 'MC added yet another jade beauty to his harem after chasing my ass for 50 chapters' issues, 'the hehuan master said my dragon is too small to join their dual cultivating sect' issues, and other kind of issues because they've got a lot of issues, it would benefit both. It's basically like having a mentor, except you aren't required to make an oath to them or some shit like you're supposed to do with shifus. No attachments + no debts + inner demons getting their ass whooped = profit.

Goodbye, fellow daoists!
    it was nice seeing you here
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Visit me again whenever you're free,
    let's drink some wine and talk some shit about righteous cultivators behind their backs.

Signature

Touch the Cow[​IMG]
    Do it Now

Junior DARES to not touch the cow: [​IMG]

Junior takes away the cow along with my golden core:[​IMG]

Junior turns out to be my secret child and suddenly the idea of going out to 'buy milk' seems a bit way too appealing: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

“MC is so intelligent” = somehow the MC is not particularly retarded[​IMG]

“MC is so powerful” = MC has plot armor and his fart can destroy an entire continent

“MC is so badass” = MC is an arrogant young master[​IMG]

“MC is a beta” = MC avoids women like the plague for no reason

“MC is not a beta” = MC is a sexual predator[​IMG]

“MC is OP” = Power levels won’t be fleshed out as they hold no meaning anyway

“MC is a good person” = MC spared someone once or twice, of course after crippling their cultivation

“MC isn’t a good person” = MC is evil

“MC is evil” = MC is the vilest creature you’ll ever see

“MC is a coward” = MC isn’t a battle maniac that doesn’t have any self-preservation instinct

“MC won’t let any female trample over him” = MC is a domestic abuser[​IMG]

“MC is a scientist/special ops/prodigy/…” = Author will use this as a crutch for his plot points and MC’s abilities

“MC is emotionless, pragmatic and practical” = MC literally has no emotions and only processes everything depending on the result of an algorithm calculating income minus expenses

“MC is good at cooking” = MC is basically your typical fatty best friend but with a better metabolism,
    Or MC is a cannibal [​IMG]

“Side characters stay relevant across the novel” = Side characters you like will get power boosts from MC so that you won’t miss your favourite fatty best friend (just love this guy, he can make me a part of his harem any day)

“I like the multiple POV writing” = You will get whole chapters of internal monologue of MC worshipping

“Novel is a tragedy” = Forget about side characters, they’ll die as soon as they get introduced

“Novel has interesting alchemy” = MC is a pill junkie[​IMG]

“Novel is like X novel but…" = if you’ve read that one, then you’ve read this one

“Novel has great world-building” = Author mentioned enough details about the world that I can differentiate between arrogant young master A and arrogant young master B

“It’s good but not completely translated so I read it with mtl” = This is an addict's call for help, please inform your nearby rehab center about this user[​IMG]

Note, since I don't want to court death: Don't take this seriously. Everything is a joke, like me.
    [​IMG]