Comments on Profile Post by akki

1. hayyan
    hayyan
    She ran from you just 1 min before posting this.

Lel
    Jun 23, 2016
  2. akki
    akki
    Lol. It's fine
    Jun 23, 2016
  3. sithkazar
    sithkazar
    Sorry about that.... Professional Screw-up is because I somehow manage to mess up even the easiest task to the point that my family expects it from me.

I was looking for an avatar that I though represent where I am in my life and this one caught my eye.
    Jun 24, 2016
  4. akki
    akki
    It's no problem. I'd be annoyed if my family looked at me like that. Is the costume shop part true in your occupation?

That avatar gives me a lonely and sad impression. If that's the case I hope your life moves forward from this stage
    Jun 24, 2016
  5. sithkazar
    sithkazar
    Yep. I've always done my local scifi and anime conventions and eventually started buying and selling costumes and corsets in the dealers room. I have my own store at a local mall now, but its a lot of long hours that I have filled with manga and novels.
    Jun 24, 2016
  6. sithkazar
    sithkazar
    Three years ago my fiance died in my arms (he had an undetected heart defect). I opened the store to mostly keep myself functioning, but its been hard. I just try to keep myself busy.
    Jun 24, 2016
  7. akki
    akki
    I remember about your fiancé. It was a tragedy! Keeping yourself busy is good. I hope things get easier for you
    Jun 24, 2016
    CDLevit likes this.