Link

itsgraxiabibi

smol beby, Female

Life's been chill lately so we're opening up our discord once again Sep 3, 2023

itsgraxiabibi was last seen:
Apr 12, 2024 at 9:46 PM
    1. Luvietta
      Luvietta
      uhm hi, is " beware of the northern man" completed? I would love to read it though and do you have any idea how can I get a completed novel you know? please do suggest. hoping you notice this!! >_<
      1. kirara1209
        kirara1209
        Hey, Did you find the complete novel? Because even I'm curious about "Beware of the northern man", can you please let me know if you ever find it, thank you!!
        Jan 14, 2023
    2. ccisneross
      ccisneross
      hiii i was wondering if I could get the epub? for "The Resetting Lady"? I just read the manhwa today and went to NovelSpoilers quickly after & saw that you had it I would be so grateful if you could share it with me
    3. itsgraxiabibi
    4. itsgraxiabibi
      itsgraxiabibi
      If "Beware of the Northern Man" wins the poll, will share the mtl on the thread ❤❤
      1. Gothita likes this.
      2. Gothita
        Gothita
        On which thread? Ohh, btw, will you pls pls pls share the mtl of I stole the heroine's 1st love? Of course, if it won't cause any prob for ya love
        Sep 3, 2023
    5. AnnHime
      AnnHime
      Please, can I have "I stole the heroine's first love " mtl version epub?
    6. BunnyTeethKookies
      BunnyTeethKookies
      Hello! Can i have "i stole the heroine's first love " mtl version?
    7. itsgraxiabibi
      itsgraxiabibi
      DC invite will be deleted tomorrow ❤️
      1. Diarahmadewi and michiruechizen like this.
    8. itsgraxiabibi
      itsgraxiabibi
      But we do have a server where we share mtls for free. Will post here the invite if I'm feeling nice or if we havent seen any sus activity
      1. michiruechizen
        michiruechizen
        It would be great to have the option to enter
        Jun 24, 2022
      2. Gothita
        Gothita
        Will you send me the invitation pls~~~~~
        Sep 3, 2023
        itsgraxiabibi likes this.
    9. itsgraxiabibi
      itsgraxiabibi
      My inbox exploded lol. I rarely share mtled epubs here now bc some people would just claim them as their own and sell them to others >: (
      1. Gothita, R0saliaarctic and luvablevii like this.
      2. R0saliaarctic
        R0saliaarctic
        They are so mean
        Jan 13, 2023
    10. Erecarter
      Erecarter
      So i was wondering if you could tell me where did you buy them, its cause in the place where i found the novel was in kakao but as you know the novel is r15 so i cant make the verification or confirmation age (cause i dont have a korean cellphone number), i hope you could see this message and thank you (2/2)
      1. itsgraxiabibi
        itsgraxiabibi
        I screenshot them page by page. I dont have an R15 account.
        Jun 23, 2022
    11. Erecarter
      Erecarter
      Hi! First of all, my name is Erendira and i am from Mexico, i am starting to translate novels in korean to english, and then to spanish, so i am only one person trying to do her best, i have seen in a thread that you have the raws of the novel "I became the male lead's mother who lives with an affair man" (1/2)
    12. itsgraxiabibi
      itsgraxiabibi
      It has come to my attention that some peeps are selling mtl knovels? Like unedited mtled novels
      1. luvablevii likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. itsgraxiabibi
        itsgraxiabibi
        It's a crime to charge $5 for an unedited mtl loool I feel sorry for those who has to buy it. It doesnt even have TOC TT
        Jun 24, 2022
        luvablevii likes this.
      4. luvablevii
        luvablevii
        i agree on that
        Jun 24, 2022
      5. luvablevii
        Jun 24, 2022
    13. Luiima
      Luiima
      Hi, so i saw that you requested for another user the pfd of matriarch in this life, and I was wandering if tou receive it? If so, could you send to me pls? I was trying to find somewhere to read the side and I could't found it anywhere
      1. itsgraxiabibi
        itsgraxiabibi
        hey! I never got it from them lol
        Jan 25, 2022
        Luiima likes this.
    14. Drag21
      Drag21
      Hey, i also want to get my id verified of naver to buy cookies, can you help me out buy sharing how to do it
      1. itsgraxiabibi
        itsgraxiabibi
        Hi! I just sent them a ticket via their 1:1 support. I attached my passport to show them my name and age. Account verification and age verification is different. I have to send them another ticket when I need to have my age verified
        Dec 21, 2021
    15. luanara
      luanara
      Hi, I found the link you shared on spoiler thread but it's already expired. Do you still have the copy of the mtl version of 'Things I Didn’t Know Because It Was The First Time', and is it okay to share?
      1. itsgraxiabibi
        itsgraxiabibi
        Yepppp. Lemme send it here
        Nov 22, 2021
        luanara likes this.
      2. itsgraxiabibi
        Nov 22, 2021
        luanara likes this.
      3. luanara
        luanara
        Thank you ❤️
        Nov 22, 2021
        itsgraxiabibi likes this.
    16. itsgraxiabibi
      itsgraxiabibi
      I do not share my raws to people who are sus
      1. Emma626 likes this.
      2. Writer_Luna
        Writer_Luna
        ( ╹▽╹ )
        Oct 11, 2021
      3. akki
        akki
        How can you tell they’re sus?
        Oct 11, 2021
      4. itsgraxiabibi
        itsgraxiabibi
        @akki if they keep on messaging me to ask for raws , they have 0 activity here despite being quite a long time-member and them claiming they are a translator but cant say anything about their projects. Im more than happy to share my raws if they're proven translators...but not to sus peeps. Raws being sold for a higher price has been an ongoing scam on DC
        Oct 11, 2021
        Gothita and Emma626 like this.
    17. shyvira
      shyvira
      Hii! I found you while looking for info about Korean Volcanic Return / Return of the Flowery Mountain Sect (화산귀환), you said you found this mtled site, i want to ask is it korean site or eng? I've been looking for this for quite a while and almost gave up, If you may, could you share it the link with me? I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks!
    18. Zombie96
      Zombie96
      Hello! I stumbled across your page while looking for I Raised The Beast Well. I saw that you had said you saved it. I was wondering if you would share it with me by chance? Thanks!
    19. labo2835
      labo2835
      Hi! I found you via NU forum about mtl corner, I was wondering if you could share w me The Symbionic Relationship between a rabbit and a black panther; the way to protect the female lead's older brother; and the precious sister of the villainous grand duke. The last two are only if you have them. I'd greatly appreciate it!
    20. AdCaelum
      AdCaelum
      Well, hi there~
      (surprised you found me here)
      1. itsgraxiabibi
        itsgraxiabibi
        lol hi! I was checking Herscherik and I saw your link to NU. I thought the name sounds familiar (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
        Jul 7, 2021
        AdCaelum likes this.
  • About

Signature

Likes space. Both outer and personal

[​IMG]