$525
Reading List:
Link

Asure

Asure was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 10:05 AM
    1. mini03
      mini03
      Hi was wondering if I can get your translation for two separate bed?
    2. sisitaao
      sisitaao
      Hi, I was interested to reading My Wish is Two Separate Bed and i saw your comment before, So Can i get it your translation too? Your blog's link
      Thank you..
    3. jajaotaku
      jajaotaku
      Hi @Asure thank you very much for your effort in translating How to tame my beastly husband. Really looking forward to the following episodes. I hope I could access the remaining chapters till the end. Thank you.
      1. shyja
        shyja
        thank you for translating!
        Apr 22, 2022
    4. Adam01
      Adam01
      Hi asure! I am also interested in reading your translations for 'Cry prettier'. So, can I get your translations? Thank you
    5. pacwoman
      pacwoman
      Hi Asure! I am also interested in reading your translations for ‘My wish is two separate beds’. Could you please share the link to your blog?
      Thanks for your hard work!
    6. Hyhe
      Hyhe
      Halo! I was interested to reading My Wish is Two Separate Bed and i have a long time to waiting reading it anymore, cause English translation is not already again. And i saw your commented before if you have to translate that novel in spanish, So Can i get it your translation too?
      Thank you..
    7. secretsalias
      secretsalias
      Hi i was interested in reading your translations for my wish is two separate beds. Also i have a question. Are your translations in spanish more advance in the story than in english?
    8. yoro3shi
      yoro3shi
      Hi I was interested in reading your translations for my wish is two separate beds
    9. TomatsuBaby
      TomatsuBaby
      Hello
      I read your spanish translation of try crying prettier. I loved it but it stopped working from chapter 46? It started asking for password and sent me to p***hub lol. Please help me I want to read this novel soooo bad but the updates are super slow.
    10. Deleted member 369806
      1. Deleted member 369806
        Deleted member 369806
        I don't know if you know this but just in case, I will tell you this to evade any future mistakes or problems, posting on profiles isn't private, you see that letter icon near your name? click on it then click on "Start a New Conversation" and type the name of the person or people you want to share things with in private XD
        Sep 9, 2021
      2. shyja
        shyja
        yep and you might want to delete that post
        Sep 10, 2021
        Deleted member 369806 likes this.
      3. Asure
        Asure
        thank u
        Sep 11, 2021
        Deleted member 369806 likes this.
    11. Tech is life