Reading List:
Link

Following 2

Birthday:
Jan 23, 1998 (Age: 26)
On the top of Pink Cotton Clouds sleeping
Expert procrastinator/Strict Novel Reviewer

zeroknight

[Death to All Harem Novels] [Dumb MCs' Hater], 26, from On the top of Pink Cotton Clouds sleeping

This is my 3rd time showering today. The worst part of living in a tropical country is the dry season. Its crazy how hot the weather can be May 6, 2023

zeroknight was last seen:
Dec 30, 2023
    1. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      This is my 3rd time showering today. The worst part of living in a tropical country is the dry season. Its crazy how hot the weather can be
      1. Shaiyamine
        Shaiyamine
        Agreed. It's hot enough that you can probably cook an egg on a rock that's been out in the sun. I for one have been baked inside the house. Not even the shade can save you from the heat.
        May 6, 2023
    2. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Just got my 1st Covid Vaccine Shot today. I hate the whole thing. My Dislike in injections is equivalent to my hatred to Spiders
    3. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Im quite disappointed with the novels in the series ranking lately. Its full of harem, shoujo or yaoi. Where is the good stuff bruh....
      1. Esha07
        Esha07
        In my pocket! *Pushes you down my pocket*
        Nov 30, 2022
      2. LeniSnow
        LeniSnow
        At the dumpster behind Wendy's.
        You'll find good ones in the original site
        Nov 30, 2022
      3. otaku31
        otaku31
        We are done with the good stuff; all that's left is the dross.
        Nov 30, 2022
    4. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      You know the feeling were you think you are feeling hungry but at the same time you feel full.
    5. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      I think I reach the point in my life where I dunno what to do anymore. What do I do with my life....
      1. amilhs likes this.
      2. amilhs
        amilhs
        Me also...
        What to do??
        *sigh*
        Jul 20, 2022
      3. Esha07
        Esha07
        Jungkook looking great tho
        Jul 20, 2022
    6. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      I feel like there's a void inside me that always lingers. I fill it temporary happiness like novels, music or games but its still there.
      1. Has likes this.
      2. zeroknight
        zeroknight
        Some people hope for things like being rich and so on but I just wish that I find true happiness.
        Jul 1, 2022
        Has likes this.
      3. Has
        Has
        About the 1st status: bro same
        About the 2nd status: i can multitask so I'd like to be rich and truly happy
        Jul 1, 2022
      4. Has
        Has
        Actually, i lied. I can't multitask and I'll prob never achieve neither:D
        Jul 1, 2022
    7. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      My head hurts after being angry and shouting at someone's stupidity. I think the age is starting to have an effect on me.
    8. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      I want to read novels that uses Tarot cards like the Lord of Mysteries. I can't find any though
    9. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      I read like a novel with 500+ chapters. I bookmarked it and stop reading for a while to wait for it to finish but I forgot what chapter am i
      1. ChiliJam likes this.
      2. zeroknight
        zeroknight
        This is just the worst
        May 5, 2022
    10. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      I woke up with my stomach hurting like someone threw a spear at it. Even now, there is still throbbing pain.
      1. Raven Evernight
        Raven Evernight
        Oh just so you know there’s a thought to be a new variant of Covid that affects kidneys recently it’s probably not that but doesn’t hurt to get tested or go to doctor
        May 2, 2022
      2. zeroknight
        zeroknight
        I think its more likely that Its the Crabs I ate last night. I swear to God, Im not eating crabs again
        May 2, 2022
        Raven Evernight likes this.
    11. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      There's actually a TAG in the NU that says "Lack of Common Sense" for Novels. This is good to know. When I see novels with this, I'll avoid
      1. Deleted member 314196 likes this.
    12. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      You know what I dont like about CN/KR Mangas that adapted from a novel? Its that they add unnecessary comedy or fanservice to the Manhwa
      1. deadlyexistence23
        deadlyexistence23
        So trueee, it's so different from what i imagined compared to the novel, like it's less serious.
        Apr 28, 2022
    13. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Lately my reading efficiency has decreased. My mind wanted to read but my body and eyes feels heavy. Plus the temperature here isn't helping
    14. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      I'm so bored. I had like 4 novels that updates daily but I find it lacking. There are so many Harem, System or Romance novels these days....
      1. zeroknight
        zeroknight
        that I'm starting to puke just at the sight of them. Where are the good ones. I want the goods
        Mar 15, 2022
      2. philomenapoe
        philomenapoe
        Check the recommendation lists in NU or in the Forums.
        Mar 15, 2022
    15. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      YT had been bombarding me with this Turning red recommendations this past weeks. Have they seen that abomination. I have no interest in that
      1. zeroknight
        zeroknight
        Ugly characters
        Mar 12, 2022
    16. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      I slipped into the bathroom floor and injured my left shoulder and a bit of my right arm. I can only move my right hand for now.
    17. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Didnt get much wink of sleep last night....
      1. Deleted member 166414
        Deleted member 166414
        i feel like i slept a lot but still drowsy...
        Jan 14, 2022
    18. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      I cant freaking sleep. Eventhough my eyes felt heavy, eventhough I told everybody to shut up....it just won't happen.
    19. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Nothing really ruins the day more than reading dumb harem novels. If the MC was childish too, that would really seal the deal
    20. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Im thinking of reading warlock of the magus world again. Kinda miss the novel and the memories
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 23, 1998 (Age: 26)
    On the top of Pink Cotton Clouds sleeping
    Expert procrastinator/Strict Novel Reviewer
    Don't even bother suggesting your Harem Novels to me. Those things deserve to be thrown in the nearest trashcan.