Comments on Profile Post by Hebaj22

1. Hebaj22
    Hebaj22
    MC entered the novel he read and became male concubine of the emperor. However original was hurt and never served the emperor. ML was the eldest prince who was hated by his own father. When ML became emperor, MC became his empress
    I don't really like when one of the male characters has harem but I read some feedbacks and they said it's a good one so I'm curios!
    Jan 28, 2022
  2. Hebaj22
    Hebaj22
    暴君的白月光炮灰
    mtl title: Tyrant's White Moonlight Cannon Fodder
    Ancient. Wearing Book. Mpreg.
    MC entered the novel he read and became male concubine of the emperor. However original ori was hurt and never served the emperor. ML was the eldest prince who was hated by his own father. When ML became emperor, MC became his empress
    Jan 28, 2022
  3. Hebaj22
  4. Lost Happiness
    Lost Happiness
    I went to find it on jjwxc, its by the same author as The Disabled Tyrant’s Pet Palm Fish [Transmigration]. The page list 1v1, so harem probably gonna be abolished later on. Also thanks for listing it which led me to find another interesting novel.
    Feb 3, 2022
    Hebaj22 likes this.
  5. Lost Happiness
    Lost Happiness
    Just wanted to say, ML don't have a harem, 100% pure virgin ML XD. MC is the first and only person. Novel ML had a side concubine due to the Emperor Father schemes but it was prevented when MC told ML about some future plot. Also had a maid that got promoted to be concubine but really isn't favored. She is annoying and only lived due to ML's mother's sake as she was assigned by the Mother to work for ML
    Feb 3, 2022
    Hebaj22 likes this.
  6. Lost Happiness
    Lost Happiness
    There is also a male concubine Feng Rulan that gave birth to a son for Novel ML.
    Feb 3, 2022
    Hebaj22 likes this.
  7. Hebaj22
    Hebaj22
    Thank you ❤️
    Feb 4, 2022
  8. Hebaj22
    Hebaj22
    @Lost Happiness so can you post a thread and write a spoilers? about the main characters,the plot,the ending,the annoying characters
    Feb 4, 2022
  9. Lost Happiness
    Lost Happiness
    Haven't read finished, not sure if I want to write a spoiler thread yet. But oddly enough I felt like there is a spoiler with similar plot premise. (There is a guy called Song Jun who appears, MC later found out that it was Novel ML as in the ML who suffered betrayals and became a tyrant. This was where I started feeling deja vu as I had in the past read spoilers of something similar)
    Feb 4, 2022
    Hebaj22 likes this.