*doesn't naruhodo at all*
    Feb 13, 2022
  2. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    *Tattoos a Naruto thing on your forehead*
    Feb 13, 2022
  3. Professional_lurker
    Professional_lurker
    I'm gonna become the Hokage! Believe it!
    Feb 13, 2022
  4. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    You know I never watched Naruto, but I can feel the legacy of cringe breaking everyone’s sanity like a haunting of the ghost of everyone’s lost childhood spent weeb running.
    Feb 13, 2022
  5. Professional_lurker
    Professional_lurker
    This hits pretty close to home. ;>.>
    As someone who grew up on Naruto I certainly did weeb run and tried to make hand signs. Heck it, I even had a home-made bandana. That said, in my case, luckily it didn't reach the level of cringe where I can call it my black history. Some childhood frolicking maybe...
    Feb 14, 2022
  6. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Ahhh a lucky one! How rare. Tell me, how far did you get into the show?
    Feb 14, 2022
  7. Professional_lurker
    Professional_lurker
    All of it. Except boruto. We don't talk about it...
    Feb 14, 2022
  8. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    The great disappointment?
    Feb 15, 2022
  9. Professional_lurker
    Professional_lurker
    Kinda. Even though naruto wasn't by any means perfect, at least it had it's moments. Compared to that Boruto feels like an uneeded continuation only for some cashgrab. But hey, apparently some new anime fans like it, so who am I to judge
    Feb 15, 2022
  10. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Yeah…It seems like more and more these days anime has become so mainstream that you get the cash grabs more and more often. Go back years ago and it was different…
    Feb 16, 2022
  11. Professional_lurker
    Professional_lurker
    Yeah. It's pretty ironic, that now not only are there a lot of new anime coming out, some with insane production value, but I can't get excited about any of them.
    Feb 16, 2022
  12. Professional_lurker
    Professional_lurker
    Although well, this is also prolly that I grew up. I mean there's only so many times I can go: dude opens door and sees a half-naked girl. She gets embarassed and slaps him for the 4236th time. Funniest shit I've ever seen.
    Feb 16, 2022
  13. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    There are a few worthy titles worth watching. Unfortunately, beyond AOT, none of them are from recent seasons.
    Feb 16, 2022
  14. Professional_lurker
    Professional_lurker
    I heard that there are still great anime out there. I'm just not really that interested in them anymore. Now I only watch some every now and then.
    Definetly not as much as I used to. Feels bad man. (ಥ﹏ಥ)
    Feb 16, 2022
    Twilight Fox likes this.
  15. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    You can always watch the anime parodies on YT! Those are a great way to enjoy anime that have already had their run, but with new life breathed into them(Often times from the lungs of a crack addicted monkey with a computer).
    Feb 16, 2022
    Professional_lurker likes this.
  16. Professional_lurker
    Professional_lurker
    Modern problems require modern solutions! Here I come SAO Abridged!
    Feb 16, 2022
  17. Twilight Fox
    Twilight Fox
    Hellsing Ultimate Abridged is also good.
    Feb 16, 2022