Comments on Profile Post by PeanutButter and 23 others

1. milkcarton
    milkcarton
    I doubt they will do that, tho I have heard that EU leaders will discuss the sanctions against Russia. And right now, Russia's currency and their stocks have gone down REALLY bad, but I think that is mostly US doing instead of EU.
    Feb 24, 2022
  2. milkcarton
    milkcarton
    Sanctions is I think better than sending troops. It is not good, do not get me wrong, the innocent citizens of Russia suffer from sanctions more than the ones in power, but it is better than outside forces sending troops and risking a world war, worst yet, nuclear.
    Feb 24, 2022
  3. milkcarton
    milkcarton
    The sanctions will be discussed about tomorrow or ina few days, this will decide if Russia will be cut off from the global economy, much like North Korea.
    Feb 24, 2022
  4. PeanutButter and 23 others
    PeanutButter and 23 others
    Sanctions are better than none. Agreed sending troops is no for me, war on big scale would make countries call their allies and easly trigger ww3.
    Feb 24, 2022
    milkcarton likes this.
  5. milkcarton
    milkcarton
    This may also be trigger for China's invasion of Taiwan, or at least discussion of it, because China stated that it does not see Russia's invasion of Ukraine as an "invasion." But crossing my fingers and hoping that I am just overthinking things.
    Feb 24, 2022
  6. PeanutButter and 23 others
    PeanutButter and 23 others
    Welp we import our flour from ukraine, so I guess flour and flour based foods price will increase. I like cooking...
    Feb 24, 2022
  7. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    One problem though, Russia seems to have been preparing it's reserves of money in anticipation of the sanctions.
    I also worry that China might try to invade Taiwan. With other countries busy with Russia, they might just see it as an opportunity to sneak over into Taiwan.
    Feb 28, 2022