Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 5:29 PM
Money:
$7,715
Reading List:
Link

MMWO

*pout*, Female

I really don't like suspense novels right now. Too much anxiety to feel in several hours of reading. Mar 16, 2024

MMWO was last seen:
Viewing thread Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks, Mar 28, 2024 at 5:29 PM
    1. MMWO
      MMWO
      Ahhh fuck I can't move on. I keep thinking if they reunite in the later chapters but if they don't reunite. Ahh that fucking breaks my heart
      1. Jeanette likes this.
      2. Jeanette
        Jeanette
        ^^) Mhm I've dropped one or two cause my ship doesn't sail~
        May 1, 2022
        MMWO likes this.
    2. MMWO
      MMWO
      I didn't know my ship sinking was going to hurt this badly. I really want to stop reading but I can't. This breakup is no no no no no
    3. MMWO
      MMWO
      When I read Chinese novels, there's lots of time when I feel deja vu. Some phrases feels like I've already read it in a different novel.
      1. leegood likes this.
    4. MMWO
      MMWO
      Fucking shit... The ml is having a baby with another woman oh hell no... Breakup alert
      1. Eru101 and Has like this.
      2. Has
        Has
        Oh hell nah
        Apr 25, 2022
    5. MMWO
      MMWO
      Turns out experiencing the same emotion over a long period of time is extremely unpleasant
      1. Eru101, Has and shyja like this.
    6. MMWO
      MMWO
      Oh no I feel sad. The kind of heartbreaking depressing sad
      1. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        my sad is more like constant humming sad *nod nod*
        Apr 20, 2022
    7. MMWO
      MMWO
      I have four types of vinegar. Rice Vinegar. Sugar Cane Vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar. Red Wine Vinegar. Yeah...
      1. daisukenowaifu likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. daisukenowaifu
        daisukenowaifu
        My regional cuisine doesn't need vinegar for any dishes so I don't know. What exactly do you do with all that vinegar?
        Apr 15, 2022
      4. MMWO
        MMWO
        I bought rice Vinegar because I wanted to make sushi rice. Sugar Cane Vinegar is for adobo. Apple Cider Vinegar is for health purposes. Red Wine Vinegar is because I just wanted to taste it.
        Apr 15, 2022
        Eru101 and daisukenowaifu like this.
      5. daisukenowaifu
        daisukenowaifu
        By taste, do you mean you drink it? Or do you add it as a condiment onto something?
        Apr 15, 2022
    8. MMWO
      MMWO
      I'm getting a little bit too sad and sad songs are not helping but nevertheless I'm not going to stop it
    9. MMWO
      MMWO
      If there is no romance in this novel. I will fucking beat someone up... Jk but srsly I'll fucking beat something if there's no romance
      1. Eru101 and Shy Muffin like this.
      2. philomenapoe
        philomenapoe
        Fanfics.
        Mar 17, 2022
    10. MMWO
      MMWO
      Oh wow. It took me almost a week to finish reading this and now I'm temporarily sick of historical novels. About to read a modern novel
    11. MMWO
      MMWO
      I wonder if my reading speed increased after reading a lot of fucking novels
      1. Munimuyi likes this.
    12. MMWO
      MMWO
      *sigh* about to read a long novel. Just hope I don't get bored halfway
    13. MMWO
      MMWO
      I suddenly thought of the most random pairing. Sandara Park and Heechul... Their personalities are so different and discordant together.
    14. MMWO
      MMWO
      I thought I fixed my sleep schedule yesterday but guess what? I'm still awake at 5 in the fucking morning
      1. akki
        akki
        Hey no fair. You can’t say guess what and then reveal the answer straight away. Booooooo~
        Feb 28, 2022
      2. NirvEND
        NirvEND
        Time to fight off an Afternoon Nap later.
        Feb 28, 2022
        Deleted member 314196 likes this.
    15. MMWO
      MMWO
      I've started looking for the author's other works and it was also a great read but nothing can top my love for Ning Shu
    16. MMWO
      MMWO
      I've completed reading it in 2020 and I've never read anything as marvelous and as heartbreaking. To make up the gap it left me.
    17. MMWO
      MMWO
      Recalling the time when I've been reading QT Cannon Fodder's Record of Counterattacks makes me cry. I cry about the ending. I cry he's dead.
    18. MMWO
      MMWO
      I can't cry. I just put on my skincare and sunscreen. All this work will be for naught if i fucking cry.
      1. Deleted member 314196 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. NirvEND
        NirvEND
        Forgot to rub it in properly so it washed off immediately?
        Feb 23, 2022
      4. yun yun yun
        yun yun yun
        Place tissue over your eyes ?
        Feb 23, 2022
      5. milkcarton
        milkcarton
        look up and place tissue on top of eyes.
        Feb 23, 2022
    19. MMWO
      MMWO
      Actually I take it back. I enjoyed the bits and pieces of romance. It's just how the romance ends that makes me sigh
    20. MMWO
      MMWO
      And how many months before the author starts another new novel... Just thinking about that makes my heart sink
  • About