Comments on Profile Post by Tech is life

1. otaku31
    otaku31
    The unreserved in India, if not born with silver spoons in their mouths, are invariably prone to clammy hands.
    Mar 6, 2022
  2. Tech is life
    Tech is life
    I had enough of news and lectures...
    Mar 6, 2022
  3. Clumsy Soul
    Clumsy Soul
    Ayo! discussing it openly is like taboo cause you might never know who is from which category and takes offense. :<
    Mar 6, 2022
  4. Tech is life
    Tech is life
    I dun think so
    Mar 6, 2022
  5. Clumsy Soul
    Clumsy Soul
    I have that personal experience that's why. Now, I only choose to speak about it with my friends or atleast with same category.
    Mar 6, 2022
  6. Tech is life
    Tech is life
    I know. Speaking randomly brings tribulations.
    Mar 6, 2022
  7. otaku31
    otaku31
    Such discussions should be carried out discreetly IRL, not because there's something inherently wrong with them but because they might ruffle feathers & lead to general unpleasantness. Again, it's my view that those who openly avail of such opportunities to get ahead in life have no business treating them as taboo.
    Mar 6, 2022
  8. otaku31
    otaku31
    It's this fear of giving offense that often leads to such problematic issues being swept under the rug, instead of being actively engaged with, & part of the reason they persist. Provided, ofc, that conversations don't devolve into justifications of caste segregation or supremacy. And online forums (insofar as they permit politics), with their anonymity, provide the perfect platform for such dialectic.
    Mar 6, 2022
  9. Tech is life
    Tech is life
    *nods*
    Mar 6, 2022
    otaku31 likes this.
  10. MangoGuy
    MangoGuy
    Please note that my comments come from a bias of the unreserved. I am sure that the reservation system has helped countless people from the underprivileged sections of society. Perhaps, it's just a fight for opportunities.
    Mar 6, 2022
  11. Tech is life
    Tech is life
    Oh...
    Well my the only fact that this comment was based upon was
    That you got 20th overall still didn't get your course that's all...
    I didn't mean very critically
    Mar 6, 2022
  12. MangoGuy
    MangoGuy
    Oh then that makes sense, as it's a fact irrespective of perspective.
    Mar 6, 2022
  13. Tech is life
    Mar 6, 2022