$4,735
Reading List:
Link

Melange

Melange was last seen:
Jan 16, 2024
    1. Layzfuzzy
      Layzfuzzy
      Hey I have some BL Chinese writers interested in having their work translated into English. I saw your list and I would really want to connect with you to gain some insights on how I can help them!
      1. Melange
        Melange
        Official or unofficial translations? Officially... well, you'll have to probably go through some legal avenues to get that licensed but unofficially you just need to have the right connections with a group or individual that finds the novel interesting. There are a few well known unofficial translation communities out there.
        Dec 7, 2023
        Layzfuzzy likes this.
    2. Peacherice
      Peacherice
      I saw a novel im interested in reading but don't know where to find it, or if it goes by a another name. I saw it was in your list, it's number 210 called "serving the serpent" and i would love to read it.
    3. thynr.ebabe
      thynr.ebabe
      Hello! Saw that you recommended a novel and got interested but couldn't find it anywhere. Does it have an alternative title or can you tell me where to read it. Thanks!

(The novel btw is 恶毒炮灰他弟 (Evil Cannon Fodder's Brother) by 衣落成火.)
    4. feiyun
      feiyun
      Thank you very much!
    5. feiyun
      feiyun
      Maybe it was it but I'd like to know if there are any more novels with similar plot...
      Btw, thank you very much!
    6. feiyun
      feiyun
      Hi! Sorry, my reply in the thread "MC's body got taken over by transmigrator" doesn't seem to post.

Are there more danmei novels like this? I feel like this is it but also feel like it isn't Unfortunately, I can't remember any more details since I only saw the synopsis once and didn't read the novel.
    7. Lightsabber
      Lightsabber
      Excuse me , can you please tell where to read the whole novel of the imperial marshal’s male wife is pregnant please
    8. zetsuen_dark
      zetsuen_dark
      coffee for you! thanks for the recommendations~~
      1. Melange likes this.
      2. Melange
        Melange
        Yay, thanks! :D
        Mar 28, 2021
    9. Lemonfairy
  • Signature

Currently translating:
    Everyday Life of a Dom Boyfriend