Comments on Profile Post by SylviaViolet

1. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Go read Quest Maker of Soul Land.
    Mar 25, 2022
    SylviaViolet and Silver Snake like this.
  2. SylviaViolet
    SylviaViolet
    A fanfic of douluo dalu? Hmm I'm not really sure about it. I lost interest in the series in the third book. Feels like it kept dragging on forever.
    Mar 25, 2022
    Nistel likes this.
  3. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Dude. It's a fanfiction. You can't exactly judge them based on the writing style, tone and the feel of the original piece.
    Mar 25, 2022
    SylviaViolet likes this.
  4. SylviaViolet
    SylviaViolet
    You're... right. Maybe I'll give it a go because I don't really have anything to do.

I've only read fanfics of novels I really liked before so when you mentioned it I immediately thought of the original.
    Mar 25, 2022
  5. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    Imposter system is also good, it's about this dude who wakes up as a parasite inside of a space ship and he has to fool/manipulate the ppl into believing nothing has changed.

And no, the system thingy ain't a big part of it and it's an original novel. The science explanations are also good enuf that they don't really break the immersion, they're decently well thought-out, instead of the usual "science goes brrrrr".
    Mar 25, 2022
    SylviaViolet likes this.
  6. SylviaViolet
    SylviaViolet
    Imposter System looks a lot more interesting to me.

I don't really mind the existence of the system.
    Mar 25, 2022
  7. Deleted member 97520
    Deleted member 97520
    You should read Imposter System. It's so much better than Quest Maker.

Also, in case you haven't noticed yet, I like morally questionable/logical/ruthless MCs, so don't expect me to recommend you anything else.
    Mar 25, 2022
    SylviaViolet likes this.
  8. SylviaViolet
    SylviaViolet
    I just started reading it. It's not the kind of novel that I'd usually read, but it sounds interesting!
    Mar 25, 2022