milkcarton and myfakeaccount like this.
  2. Asra_110
    Asra_110
    Sleep is the best
    Mar 25, 2022
    myfakeaccount likes this.
  3. Bad Storm
    Bad Storm
    i roll in bed... i don't have the motivation to sleep either....
    sometimes, i read. other times, I still do what had to be done coz it bothers me knowing they are there and I'm wasting time...
    Mar 25, 2022
    myfakeaccount likes this.
  4. SylviaViolet
    SylviaViolet
    Sleep sounds like the go-to thing.... Sleep, waste time doing nothing and scrolling through social media or youtube.
    Mar 25, 2022
  5. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    I contemplate the wastefulness of my existence and then debunk all my thoughts. Then I argue with the thoughts in my head. Then I think of all I could do. Then I dream of things. Then I contemplate the condition of my body: am I tired? Full of energy? Usually I default to chatting with my SO or writing stuff in my notepad. Or I do a double take and go do my hw
    Mar 25, 2022
  6. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    and lastly if the conditions are optimal I force myself to do something. Go draw stuff or go outside.
    Mar 25, 2022
  7. SylviaViolet
    SylviaViolet
    Mar 25, 2022
  8. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    "@One Perfect Veteran You do your homework when you're lacking motivation? Wow..." - *nods* do we have choice though?
    Mar 25, 2022
  9. SylviaViolet
    SylviaViolet
    Not really... but the fact that you mentioned it specifically is... I don't even know what to call it. Beyond my comprehension XD.
    Mar 25, 2022
  10. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    "Not really... but the fact that you mentioned it specifically is... I don't even know what to call it. Beyond my comprehension XD." - do you mean it ironically, like you also do your hw like that?
    Mar 25, 2022
    SylviaViolet likes this.
  11. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    btw I forgot to add that when I had my fish tank, I simply stared at my fishies for hours...
    Mar 25, 2022
    SylviaViolet likes this.
  12. SylviaViolet
    SylviaViolet
    Not exactly ironically. It's not like I haven't done homework when I'm not motivated though. You need to do what needs to be done I guess.
    Mar 25, 2022
  13. One Perfect Veteran
    One Perfect Veteran
    "Not exactly ironically. It's not like I haven't done homework when I'm not motivated though. You need to do what needs to be done I guess." - Exactly!
    Mar 25, 2022
    SylviaViolet likes this.
  14. myfakeaccount
    myfakeaccount
    I already spent half the day sleeping and didn't work very well >.<
    Mar 25, 2022
    One Perfect Veteran and ChiliJam like this.
  15. ChiliJam
    ChiliJam
    Sleep another half the day!
    Mar 25, 2022
    One Perfect Veteran likes this.