Comments on Profile Post by daisukenowaifu

1. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    Give me three good reasons why I should.
    Apr 21, 2022
    daisukenowaifu likes this.
  2. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    1. I am your daughter.
    2. I am your daughter.
    3. I am your daughter.

If you don't pamper, spoil and indulge me, then where else can you get such joys?? Also, you so busy always ah~ Plus, we are similar, you should give in just for that!
    Apr 22, 2022
    Nistel and Napelynn like this.
  3. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    Well… don’t go too overboard…

I have an adorable puppy to spoil and indulge. Also, rather than being busy, isn’t it just a difference in time zones?
    Apr 22, 2022
    daisukenowaifu and Agentt like this.
  4. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    Mother... You appear once every 24hrs, that can't be considered merely differences of timezone.
    Oh, cute! But I really can't imagine you walking a dog. You seem like a goldfish person... Well, you have a puppy, now you have a kitten to pamper also <3
    And I won't ^^ I will spam you once I get more time on my hands, just you wait~
    Apr 23, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  5. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    Well, I look forward to it, maybe.
    I’m really not busy, I just have other things to do. Actually, isn’t it strange that I show up less often than you even though you’re the busy one?
    As for the goldfish thing… I’ll take it as a compliment. Gold is a nice color, and very valuable.
    Apr 24, 2022
  6. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    You should actually, yes.
    That is the same as being busy tho? Having things to do other than sit around?
    And it is quite strange, Mother, now tell me why.
    It is!! I just imagined you as a person who doesn't like moving around too much, hence the pet.

What do you wanna major in?
    Apr 24, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  7. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    Isn’t it because you miss me a lot?

Mechanical Engineering?
    Apr 25, 2022
  8. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    Oh~ Mother has become full of himself. True, true.

Ah, that's unexpected. But then again, I couldn't place you into any major. Probably literature might suit you tho.

I'm gonna take math.
    Apr 26, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  9. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    Can it be considered being full of myself if it’s the truth?

Actually, literature is one of my worst grades. Not that I’m bad at it, all my grades are pretty good.

Of course you’re taking math, no surprises there.
    Apr 27, 2022
  10. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    Yes. One can only be full of the truth. If it isn't true, then they can't claim it as theirs ah~

Oh, my math obsession has reached Mother, too. On my exams, I only understood the math question paper. Others all were very scary T-T

Do you do a sport?
    Apr 27, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  11. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    I don’t do sports. I’m not that athletic. What about you?
    Apr 28, 2022
  12. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    Sort of unrelated, but if someone adds “in a good way” to the end of their sentence, are they really complimenting you?
    Apr 28, 2022
  13. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    I play sports, but not competitive so that probably doesn't count. I do take part in school track competitions tho.

Mostly not. Depends on context. Sometimes it could just mean that the trait you have isn't that bad. Other times, it could be a compliment. "You are annoying, in a good way," is a phrase that depends on who is saying it.

Do you play an instrument?
    Apr 28, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  14. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    I see, I see. So chances are that being called a psychopath isn’t a good thing, no matter how they word it. Interesting.

No, I don’t play any instruments unfortunately, I hope to do so in the future though. You?
    Apr 29, 2022
  15. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    No. Reminds me how people go, "no offense, but your name reminds me of *smth potentially rude*" Just be rude up front, or don't say it at all. Hah, everyone is not nice like me.

Don't take them seriously, unless you feel like their words actually ring true.

Yes. I play the violin. Asian and no instrument?? Interesting... XD which one do you wanna play?
    Apr 30, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  16. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    Whichever is easiest for me to learn the basics. Laziness is my nature. So probably violin, since I’ve learned the basics before.
    Apr 30, 2022
  17. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    Laziness is also my nature. Hmm, how really alike we are~ why do you even wanna learn an instrument?
    May 1, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  18. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    Why? Because I think it’d be interesting, I guess?
    May 2, 2022
  19. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    True. It would make you a more interesting person too.

Do you have a crush on someone in school?~~
    May 2, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  20. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    I don’t. I don’t know enough people for that.
    May 3, 2022
  21. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    You need to know enough people for that?! Then I am a very shallow person XD

Mother, how do you spend all your free time?
    May 4, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  22. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    I won’t deny your claim of being shallow, but it’s mainly because I don’t pay much attention to my surroundings and the people in it outside of my friend group. So I never know people enough for a crush. And then the people that I do overhear are always the loud and obnoxious ones.

I mainly read. Lately, I’ve read the Wikipedia article on necrophilia.
    May 5, 2022
  23. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    ... that- you didn't need to agree, hmph. You aren't the kinda person to go out with your friends often, right?

... mother, I will make sure to protect your fetishes. Don't worry!

Do you have a dream profession? Or some dream that you wanna accomplish before you die?

Also, do you wanna change avi to the other one?~ you can be the red girl *acts cute*
    May 5, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  24. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    How’d you know?

It’s not a fetish of mine. I was just curious. I also looked through a lot of the other paraphilia.

Top thing on my bucket list that I’m willing to share with you is buying a treadmill. Next highest is convincing some children that their parents had to fill in as Santa Claus because the real Santa is stuck in prison for trespassing so often.
    May 6, 2022
  25. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    That one’s not really my style… not that I really have one.
    May 6, 2022
  26. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    Well, you seem the lazy kind. Pretty obvious, actually.

I see. Have you tried to dissect snails? I have. It's pretty cool.

You are keeping secrets from me?!?!

Anyway... Why? You like running that much??? Also, I want a treadmill too T-T I love running. But I hate going outside.
    May 6, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  27. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    You do have a style: dull and soft. I can see why my subconscious gave you the white haired girl. Next time, I will give you a better one~
    May 6, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  28. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    I haven’t. The only thing I’ve dissected was owl feces in elementary school. There was a project to take bones out of it and reconstruct the skeleton of the animal that the owl ate.

I don’t particularly like running. It’s just one of the first things I thought of when making a bucket list.

Noted. I look forward to it.

Do you have any dreams you want to accomplish?
    May 7, 2022
  29. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    Wait! I remember doing that now that you mention it! It was fun ^^ but you didn't get to dissect a lamb's heart in 5th grade? Btw, this snail dissection was smth I did on my free time~ I really hope it was dead and I didn't torture it.

What about travelling? Usually people have that.

This suits you better. The other avi was creepy ngl.
    May 7, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  30. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    Making enough money to buy an island, eat whatever I want and buy all sorts of books. I only want that. Tho I would love to learn martial arts, play in an orchestra, and maybe direct NASA someday. I dream of living a peaceful, but fun life. So when I am on my deathbed I can die without regrets.

Do you have a dream occupation? Smth you wanted to do when you were little?
    May 7, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  31. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    I don’t really want to travel. It isn’t worth all the hassle.

So you want to be rich?

One time in fifth grade, we had to write about dreams for the future. I wrote about working in a grocery store. I also wanted to be a linguist at one point. But then I realized that I didn’t really care that much about it.
    May 8, 2022
  32. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    I want to be rich enough to do whatever, whenever. I don't wanna be inconvienced with thoughts like "ugh, I want that but I can't afford it..."

Then what do you care for now?

I also wanna know Mother's type~ ^^
    May 9, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  33. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    Depends on the day of the week.

My type? Someone with a good face, I guess. Sincerity is also nice. What about you?
    May 11, 2022
  34. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    Today is Thursday for me, so what interests you today?

... Mother, sincerity is a prerequisite! So pretty people are your type, and I thought I was shallow.

Someone intelligent and knows how to make big money is my type.
    May 12, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  35. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    It’s Friday now so I guess freeloading?

If you ask me, prettiness is also a prerequisite. In other words, I love everyone equally, as long as they have a good face.
    May 14, 2022
  36. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    Speaking of faces, isekai novels will say that the protagonist is average looking, but then the illustration will make them look pretty good.
    May 14, 2022
  37. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    XD that reminds me of squid faced Dokja, tho I loved him before I saw his precious smile.

Freeloading is my everyday XD sksksk Mother needs to support me~

Mother! We are both cats now! How did a Tuna become a cat tho?
    May 14, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  38. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    I might be able to support you if you’re capable of photosynthesis.

Fusion dance?
    May 16, 2022
  39. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    Not yet. It seems I am still a primary consumer.

XD reminds me of mitosis for some reason.

Missed me?~
    Jun 5, 2022
  40. daisukenowaifu
    daisukenowaifu
    Mother. Mother. Mother. Mother. Mother. Mother. Mother. Mother! Come back ;-; before life kidnaps me again ;-;
    Jun 10, 2022
    Napelynn likes this.
  41. Napelynn
    Napelynn
    Don’t worry, it’ll kidnap me first.
    Jun 11, 2022