Comments on Profile Post by Raneday

1. Westeller
    Westeller
    I don't think those work on digimon, do they? Or maybe they do. The two are so remarkably similar that I used to believe they were the same thing, until @OverlyFriendly told me they weren't. ... Though, if pokeballs work on digimon, maybe Oly was wrong. Hmm.
    Apr 26, 2022
  2. Raneday
    Raneday
    *tilts head*

??

*throws masterball*
    Apr 26, 2022
    AliceShiki, Westeller and GonZ555 like this.
  3. Blitz
    Blitz
    You gotta defeat like 20 westy's in battle to steal enough data to create your very own westy!
    Apr 26, 2022
  4. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    don't besmirch my good name! how dare you say I'm wrong about Pokemon! @Westeller, how dare you! >:0
    you're the one who's mistaken that pikachu is a digimon, what alternate universe are you in? *scoff*
    Apr 26, 2022
    AliceShiki, Raneday, Blitz and 2 others like this.
  5. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Oly is always wrong about Pokemon~ *nod nod nod*

Oly is the Digimon Master who pretends to be a Pokemon Master~

I appreciate the effort, but we all know your true face by now, you don't need to hide yourself any longer~ *pat pat pat*
    Apr 28, 2022
    Blitz and Westeller like this.
  6. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    I.. I.....
    I almost feel speechless
    It's like I'm talking to people I can't even reason with because theyre idiots and you can't win against them....

what option do I have.. hahahaha?
    I don't even know the name of any digimon other then wargreymon and agumon orz
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz, AliceShiki and Westeller like this.
  7. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    >:0
    NO
    I WONT GIVE UP
    I WILL AWE YOU WITH MY SUPERIOR POKEMON KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!
    DAMN YOU AND DIGIMON!!!!!!!!!
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz, AliceShiki and Westeller like this.
  8. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    In generation I, 151 Pokemon came out with some of the more well known ones being the beloved mascot pikachu, who might as well be it's 2nd mascot- charizard, and also beloved ones like ekans (snake backwards), weepinbell, and dragon master Lance who just has 3 of the same evolution line and the rest aren't even dragons! Only Dragonite!
    Apr 29, 2022
  9. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    It faced upprescidented success, and the anime as well.
    They planned for gen 2 to be the ultimate hurrah and the end to their probably not going to continue windfall with the Johto region!
    Apr 29, 2022
  10. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    in this game you explored the Johto region with 100 new pokemon, many new evolutions like Steelix and Scizor which also made use of the trade evolution mechanic which forced you to either own a 2nd GBC or have... friends?!?! impossible. Beloved members also include the legendaries and togepi
    You also got to explore the Kanto region and beat its gym leaders making it the definitive pokemon game of its time!
    Apr 29, 2022
  11. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Honestly, Game Freak freaked the heck out of how even more succcessful it's gen 2 titles were. The Pokemon series was greenlit, future gens and pokemon were to be made. The story was expanded and the legendary pokemon became titans of myth and legend, shaping the seas and earth with it's mighty master Rayquaza flying around and eating meteors out of the sky like a boss!
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  12. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    135 new pokemon were introduced for this marvel of a GBA title including the small yet mighty mudkip! It also introduced music for specific legendaries like deoxys! Theres still hidden content that hasn't been found! an expanded story, game, music, but 7.8/10, too much water
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  13. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    This is not even to mention the games outside of the core series to be made! The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series started it's romp at the tail end of GBA era, and coincided with the start of the DS, it's dual release being on both systems! Because of hardware limitations, and as they believed gen 2 was the last of Pokemon, their lack of foresight made it almost impossible to trade pokemon from Gen I & II to Gen III.
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  14. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    So how could you complete the pokedex? Genius Sonority made Pokemon Colosseum and XD on the gamecube and using a link cable could trade between their systems, and between all these games you could legitamately complete the whole pokedex, including the Gen 1 remakes Fire Red and Leafgreen!
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  15. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Pokemon Ranger also started its development and with the touchscreen for the DS, they made 3 fantastic games! It was the first pokemon game where you could also legitimately DIE in the main game! the characters were fun, quirky, and also the first game outside pokemon yellow where pokemon could follow you, and is still the only one where multiple of your pokemon can follow you! also introduced Ukelele Pichu
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  16. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Gen 4 debut on the DS, and made great use of its touch screen and duel screened system! it introduced 107 new pkmn to the roster, many of them pre evolutions or new evolutions to old Pkmn! Also gave us best turtle; turtwig! another was bunuary, the first pkmn you catch that absolutely despises you when you do, and also naturally learns the move frustration! does more damage the more it hates you ;)
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  17. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    We also got literal God as well; our lord &savior Arceus (dont say our lords name in vain btw). Also literal primordial beings of space & time + whatever the devil Giritina is suppose to be; no one can decide.
    We got girlboss Cynthia, the strongest champion ever! and also beloved remakes HGSS which still hold up today and which also comboed a step counter to level pokemon. It was the most accurate of its time!
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  18. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    I was there for opening week of B&W, I was there for the bogus starter predications and what would happen and it was hilarious. I also had 2 DS's so I didn't need friends!!! I could trade with myself!
    156 new pkmn were introduced, the most in a gen so far! losts of people hated it cause no prev pkmn were in it and this is also where genwunners became infamous. Don't hate on the icecream mon pls, they have literal muk
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  19. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Gen 6 made very single pokemon 3D! it was great! I hated it!
    only 72 pokemon were introduced and the region was france inspired.
    The villian team were posers and the only good thing out of it were the music and the gen 3 remakes. so much cool lore
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  20. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Gen 7 had great music and was in Alola (aka Hawaii?). Much more RPG like then the rest, has 6+ hours of cutscenes with USUM being even worse, and you kinda got railroaded into a set pass. I hate replayed these games omg theyre such a pain. Some of the new pokemon are cool though, and so is the battle tree and the fact they brough back old characters from prev gens
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  21. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    gen 8 happened and 89 were introduced.
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  22. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    The best thing since gen 8 came out is the NEW Pokemon Snap, The first Mystery Dungeon game remake and also Pokemon Legends Arceus which introduced new regional forms as well as 7 new pkmn, a cool story with fun and engaging gameplay! yay! all amazing things. tbh I cant believe they already announced gen 9 for the end of this year, GameFreak be crazy
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  23. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    Also
    GEN I: POKEMON
    GEN II: DAY/NIGHT CYCLE & BREEDING DARK & STEEL TYPE. SHINIES
    GEN III: TIME CYCLE, BATTLE FRONTIER
    GEN IV: SPECIAL/PHYSICAL SPLIT. POKEMON FOLLOWING
    GEN V: SEASONAL CYCLE. CONNECTION WITH DREAMWORLD ON BROWSER. HIDDEN ABILTIIES. SHINY LOCK
    GEN VI: 3D MODELS. FAIRY TYPE. MEGA EVOLUTIONS. PKMN AMIE
    GEN VII: Z RINGS. REGIONAL FORMS
    GEN VIII: GIGANTAMAX/DYNAMAX. DLC
    Apr 29, 2022
    Blitz likes this.
  24. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I was surprised to wake up to 26 alerts and none of them be @Enigma's fault~
    Apr 29, 2022
    Westeller and Blitz like this.
  25. Blitz
    Blitz
    I wanna comment a retort bur I agree with all of them and it was a fun read.
    Apr 29, 2022
  26. Blitz
    Blitz
    Plus I don't really on much background Digimon trivia compared to Pokémon <.<
    Apr 29, 2022
    Westeller and AliceShiki like this.
  27. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Mimi's hat changed colors between the original Digimon Adventure and the 2020 reboot of Digimon Adventure! ^^)/

There, a trivia for you~
    Apr 29, 2022
    Westeller and Blitz like this.
  28. Enigma
    Enigma
    @alice alerts arent normally my fault just happen to be on my posts....

yup yup oly is still the most knowledgeable about yugioh
    Apr 29, 2022
    AliceShiki, Westeller and Blitz like this.
  29. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    It's obviously all your fault~

And yeah, Oly is the #1 on Magic The Gathering knowledge~
    Apr 30, 2022
    Westeller and Enigma like this.
  30. Raneday
    Raneday
    hmm so who broke Oly???
    Apr 30, 2022
    AliceShiki likes this.
  31. OverlyFriendly
    Apr 30, 2022
  32. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    DId you kNOW ABOUT YU GI OH
    i really like kaiba, he's a funny guy
    he sent card games to space to teach aliens how to play AND IT WORKED
    Apr 30, 2022
    AliceShiki and Blitz like this.
  33. Blitz
    Blitz
    That Kaiba, he built a vr elevator to the underworld just so he could duel a dead man
    Apr 30, 2022
    OverlyFriendly and AliceShiki like this.
  34. Enigma
    Enigma
    ah yes kaiba the rock type gym leader who is secretly the dead pirate king who narrates the story and part times as a team rocket member. oh and hes also the king of hell.
    Apr 30, 2022
    Blitz and AliceShiki like this.
  35. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    he also has a blue eyes white dragon jet
    and also entire cards dedicated just for the blue eyes white dragon, and he's the only one in the world to own them
    what a guy
    May 1, 2022
    AliceShiki and Blitz like this.
  36. Blitz
    Blitz
    His lover in a past life was the blue eyes white dragon too
    Also he made a card that looked exactly like him and it's effect was to help summon blue eyes white dragons
    May 1, 2022
    OverlyFriendly and AliceShiki like this.
  37. OverlyFriendly
    OverlyFriendly
    He bought an island and made it into an academy to learn how to play duel monsters/yugioh. Their only connection to the outside word is controlled by Kaiba corp. It was a success
    May 2, 2022
    AliceShiki likes this.