Last Activity:
Apr 19, 2024 at 10:07 AM
Money:
$7,740
Reading List:
Link

MMWO

*pout*, Female

I think Changyang is an enjoyable read of a heroine on an adventure with her friends to become strong w/ a romance subplot. Highly recommend Apr 15, 2024 at 6:20 PM

MMWO was last seen:
Apr 19, 2024 at 10:07 AM
    1. MMWO
      MMWO
      Ahhh fuck you will not be getting into my top's list of novels I've read just because you broke my heart
      1. Ddraig and Pachia320 like this.
      2. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        that's literally why my current favorite book overthrew my previous favorite book
        May 2, 2022
        Pachia320 likes this.
      3. Ddraig
        Ddraig
        Tragedies are the best though ~ Accept the emotions and the feels and you will find the novel should go in your top list ~
        May 2, 2022
    2. MMWO
      MMWO
      Fuck fuck fuck fuck how dare the author separate the two of them. I had to go out of my room to get tissue to wipe my fucking tears and snot
      1. Pachia320 likes this.
    3. MMWO
      MMWO
      My heart ain't big enough to accept the second male lead that fast. I have attachment issues and that's why I never had second ml syndrome
      1. Pachia320 likes this.
      2. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        it depends for me how the second lead is portrayed
        May 2, 2022
        Pachia320 likes this.
      3. Hiraga
        Hiraga
        Second male lead always loses
        May 2, 2022
        Pachia320 likes this.
    4. MMWO
      MMWO
      Ahhh this novel broke my heart. It's 500 chapters and you expect me to jump to another ship. The first ship will always stay with me and
    5. MMWO
      MMWO
      Ahhh I'm still crying for my sunken ship. I'm still shipping Flores with Tina fuuuuuuuuck
    6. MMWO
      MMWO
      Ahhh fuck I can't move on. I keep thinking if they reunite in the later chapters but if they don't reunite. Ahh that fucking breaks my heart
      1. Jeanette likes this.
      2. Jeanette
        Jeanette
        ^^) Mhm I've dropped one or two cause my ship doesn't sail~
        May 1, 2022
        MMWO likes this.
    7. MMWO
      MMWO
      I didn't know my ship sinking was going to hurt this badly. I really want to stop reading but I can't. This breakup is no no no no no
    8. MMWO
      MMWO
      When I read Chinese novels, there's lots of time when I feel deja vu. Some phrases feels like I've already read it in a different novel.
      1. leegood likes this.
    9. MMWO
      MMWO
      Fucking shit... The ml is having a baby with another woman oh hell no... Breakup alert
      1. Eru101 and Has like this.
      2. Has
        Has
        Oh hell nah
        Apr 25, 2022
    10. MMWO
      MMWO
      Turns out experiencing the same emotion over a long period of time is extremely unpleasant
      1. Eru101, Has and shyja like this.
    11. MMWO
      MMWO
      Oh no I feel sad. The kind of heartbreaking depressing sad
      1. Bad Storm
        Bad Storm
        my sad is more like constant humming sad *nod nod*
        Apr 20, 2022
    12. MMWO
      MMWO
      I have four types of vinegar. Rice Vinegar. Sugar Cane Vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar. Red Wine Vinegar. Yeah...
      1. daisukenowaifu likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. daisukenowaifu
        daisukenowaifu
        My regional cuisine doesn't need vinegar for any dishes so I don't know. What exactly do you do with all that vinegar?
        Apr 15, 2022
      4. MMWO
        MMWO
        I bought rice Vinegar because I wanted to make sushi rice. Sugar Cane Vinegar is for adobo. Apple Cider Vinegar is for health purposes. Red Wine Vinegar is because I just wanted to taste it.
        Apr 15, 2022
        Eru101 and daisukenowaifu like this.
      5. daisukenowaifu
        daisukenowaifu
        By taste, do you mean you drink it? Or do you add it as a condiment onto something?
        Apr 15, 2022
    13. MMWO
      MMWO
      I'm getting a little bit too sad and sad songs are not helping but nevertheless I'm not going to stop it
    14. MMWO
      MMWO
      If there is no romance in this novel. I will fucking beat someone up... Jk but srsly I'll fucking beat something if there's no romance
      1. Eru101 and Shy Muffin like this.
      2. philomenapoe
        philomenapoe
        Fanfics.
        Mar 17, 2022
    15. MMWO
      MMWO
      Oh wow. It took me almost a week to finish reading this and now I'm temporarily sick of historical novels. About to read a modern novel
    16. MMWO
      MMWO
      I wonder if my reading speed increased after reading a lot of fucking novels
      1. Munimuyi likes this.
    17. MMWO
      MMWO
      *sigh* about to read a long novel. Just hope I don't get bored halfway
    18. MMWO
      MMWO
      I suddenly thought of the most random pairing. Sandara Park and Heechul... Their personalities are so different and discordant together.
    19. MMWO
      MMWO
      I thought I fixed my sleep schedule yesterday but guess what? I'm still awake at 5 in the fucking morning
      1. akki
        akki
        Hey no fair. You can’t say guess what and then reveal the answer straight away. Booooooo~
        Feb 28, 2022
      2. NirvEND
        NirvEND
        Time to fight off an Afternoon Nap later.
        Feb 28, 2022
        Deleted member 314196 likes this.
    20. MMWO
      MMWO
      I've started looking for the author's other works and it was also a great read but nothing can top my love for Ning Shu
  • About